Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello all

timenet
February 28th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I live in Laval, work in IT, and have recently acquired :stork-baby:a 4.5 year old Great Dane female looking forward to :fingerscr many years of :clown:happy:dog:experience. I joined the forum to perhaps meet up with fellow Dane owners or others:grouphug:, looking to get advice on feeding and excercise:shrug:. I am possitive that my time on this board will be enriching and fun, thanks:angel2:.

Dee-O-Gee
February 28th, 2009, 04:10 PM
I live in Laval, work in IT, and have recently acquired :stork-baby:a 4.5 year old Great Dane female looking forward to :fingerscr many years of :clown:happy:dog:experience. I joined the forum to perhaps meet up with fellow Dane owners or others:grouphug:, looking to get advice on feeding and excercise:shrug:. I am possitive that my time on this board will be enriching and fun, thanks:angel2:.

You know the policy here is that pictures are a MUST! :thumbs up

Well welcome to the board timenet! Lots of good people in this forum for good advice. :clap:

chico2
February 28th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Timenet,we have a couple of Great Dane owners here,there is Nelly and then Autumn,2 girls,hopefully they'll be able to answer any questions.
We adore Great Danes,please post pics:fingerscr
and WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!

hazelrunpack
February 28th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the board, timenet! Can't wait to see pics of your Dane! :cloud9:

timenet
February 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome :party:will do my best to upload some pics:thumbs up.