Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kudos to kitty & text messenging!

Dee-O-Gee
February 25th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Well I've bragged on about Gryphon and now I must pay tribute to our beloved cat named well...Kitty. :)

We rescued Kitty from a barn--9 years ago. Go figure a pure white kitten in a cattle barn--NOT. :shrug:

Anyway, over the past few years, she has taken a liking to University "Reading Week." This past week, she upgraded herself from hitting the books to--hitting the books AND text messenging!

Last year's University Reading Week:

This years reading week--texting friends

Chilling after reading week---whew!

Her staff is proud of her studies :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 25th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Oh, she's absolutely gorgeous, klmccallum! :flirt: :cloud9: She's smart, too! :D

A credit to her gender. :thumbs up

14+kitties
February 25th, 2009, 11:00 PM
What a gorgeous Kitty!! :cloud9: Beautiful!!
I had a pure white kitty for almost 19 years. But he was short hair. He was a joy to have around.

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2009, 02:11 AM
Kitty is gorgeous :lovestruck: We definately need to see more of her :cloud9: so long as it's not too disruptive to her studies of course ;) :D

Dracko
February 26th, 2009, 02:17 AM
Your cat reminds me of my Smitty. He was a farm cat before I adopted him at 4 months old. He's now about 3 and I OFTEN think what he would look like today if he was still living outside with his pure white fur. :eek: Oh, but I have to admit Smitty doesn't know how to text. LOL

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6152/dsc00563g.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

growler~GateKeeper
February 26th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Smitty is also gorgeous :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 26th, 2009, 10:10 AM
She's absolutely beautiful! Wow, what a face. :lovestruck:

Dracko, Smitty isn't exactly chopped liver either. :D

krdahmer
February 26th, 2009, 05:19 PM
She looks like she had quite the reading week!:laughing: And heck, I can't even get the hang of texting! :laughing:

chico2
February 26th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Awwww,Kitty is just stunning,as is Smitty,maybe I'll add my white boy too,love those little angels:angel2:
Vinnie does not have the long beautiful fur though:cat:

Dee-O-Gee
February 26th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Your cat reminds me of my Smitty. He was a farm cat before I adopted him at 4 months old. He's now about 3 and I OFTEN think what he would look like today if he was still living outside with his pure white fur. :eek: Oh, but I have to admit Smitty doesn't know how to text. LOL

OMG!!! THEY'RE TWINS :highfive: How ironic--Smitty and Kitty in barns on farms :cat::cat:

[QUOTE=krdahmer;751700]She looks like she had quite the reading week!:laughing: And heck, I can't even get the hang of texting! :laughing:

I hear ya krdahmer! I takes me five minutes to text...HI HOW YA DOING?

Awwww,Kitty is just stunning,as is Smitty,maybe I'll add my white boy too,love those little angels:angel2:
Vinnie does not have the long beautiful fur though:cat:

I love the eyes--WOW how kewl is that??

chico2
February 27th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Maybe we should have a thread for these little white angels(in disguise):laughing:

Luvmypitgirls
February 27th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Ohhh she's so ...gorgeous:lovestruck:..:cloud9:

TeriM
February 28th, 2009, 01:17 AM
What a beautiful girl she is :lovestruck:. She is probably just monitoring you to make sure sure you stick to studying instead of messaging :D.

Dee-O-Gee
February 28th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Maybe we should have a thread for these little white angels(in disguise):laughing:

I'm just amazed how Smitty & Kitty look so alike--That's so kewl and :crazy:

What a beautiful girl she is :lovestruck:. She is probably just monitoring you to make sure sure you stick to studying instead of messaging :D.

Well TeriM--it's my oldest child that needs to stick to the studying. I wish I was back in university. Oh to be 20 again :cry:

Dee-O-Gee
February 28th, 2009, 11:23 PM
This one has always been 1 of my favorites

http://www.pets.ca/forum/picture.php?albumid=130&pictureid=966