Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey guys, I could use a little prayer for Tinka

14+kitties
February 24th, 2009, 03:13 PM
She is going in for her spay tomorrow. Seeing as she is Bandit's :rip: sweetie, sister I am a little nervous. We don't know exactly why Bandit couldn't recover from his sickness although the vet though heart/lungs. :sad: I am devastated still thinking about him.
I am just afraid she could have the same problem. She is going to my vet instead of the TCR because I figure he will watch her a little closer. She will be spending the night tomorrow night and I get her on Thursday morning.
I just need a few extra prayers for her. She is so tiny................

Love4himies
February 24th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I totally understand your concern over this spay.

Jasper, Puddles and Sweet Pea will keep their :cat::pawprint: crossed and I will keep :fingerscr and send some :goodvibes: for good measure.

:2huggers: for you of course.

Keep us posted as we will be thinking of her all day too.

cpietra16
February 24th, 2009, 03:20 PM
:pray: for Tinka...it will be ok.

14+kitties
February 24th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Thanks ladies. I am a total wuz over this one. :o

Jim Hall
February 24th, 2009, 03:49 PM
insh'allah

praise buddah

Chris21711
February 24th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Everybody from the Church rooting for Tinka tomorrow 14k. :cat::cat::dog::dog::dog::dog:

Chris21711
February 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Just a quick question 14k, how come this is in the food section :confused:

14+kitties
February 24th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Just a quick question 14k, how come this is in the food section :confused:

:o OMG! I'm so silly!! I have been up since 530AM today. Had an early shift at work. Then I got home and fed/cleaned the catty cats, watered seeds in greenhouse, am doing laundry, housecleaning, vaccuuming, and peeking in here occasionally. Trying not to dwell too much on tomorrow. And look at what I did! :headslap:

Maybe I can get a mod to move it?

Chris21711
February 24th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Excuses, excuses Gerri :laughing:

I'm sure they can move it for you, lots of peeps don't come into the food forum and Tinka should get more :pray:'s

Winston
February 24th, 2009, 04:12 PM
BECAUSE SHE FORGOT TOO EAT WHILE DOING ALL THOSE THINGS TODAY! :D

14+ Tinka will be fine and so will you! Just like all the others! Your a pro at this now! I will be thinking of your precious little one!

How many have you gone through now?

:thumbs up

14+kitties
February 24th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Excuses, excuses Gerri :laughing:

I'm sure they can move it for you, lots of peeps don't come into the food forum and Tinka should get more :pray:'s

:p Thanks Chris! I messaged Marko to ask to have it moved. Darn, I am such a dork sometimes!

BECAUSE SHE FORGOT TOO EAT WHILE DOING ALL THOSE THINGS TODAY! :D

14+ Tinka will be fine and so will you! Just like all the others! Your a pro at this now! I will be thinking of your precious little one!

How many have you gone through now?

:thumbs up

Thanks Winston! But none of the others had a brother who went to the bridge. :sad: That's what is getting me about her. As to how many..... Tinka is #29 or thereabouts.

Chris21711
February 24th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Darn, I am such a dork sometimes!

:laughing: I'm glad I'm not the only one in the club.

14+kitties
February 24th, 2009, 04:34 PM
:laughing: I'm glad I'm not the only one in the club.

Must be our (cough, cough) age? K, gotta go rip apart the kitchen now. Living room is done..........

chico2
February 24th, 2009, 05:08 PM
awww,little Tinka:pray:I am sure the vet will notice before surgery if there is anything wrong with her heart,is she having blood-tests too.?
Will be thinking of you and her tomorrow:fingerscr:goodvibes:

aslan
February 24th, 2009, 05:38 PM
14+ :pray:and:goodvibes: from me,grace and the three stooges

sugarcatmom
February 24th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Lots of well wishes to Tinka for a safe spay and a speedy recovery from me and Aztec! :fingerscr:goodvibes:

Dee-O-Gee
February 24th, 2009, 06:25 PM
lots of TOUGHTS (thoughts) and :pray: for Tinka.

And here's a litte :grouphug: from the FOOD gang :)

angeldogs
February 24th, 2009, 06:36 PM
:pray: For Tinka..think pawsitive 14+

Frenchy
February 24th, 2009, 06:53 PM
So tiny but Tinka looks so healthy and :crazy: I am sure everything is going to be ok :grouphug:

meg4050
February 24th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Lots of :goodvibes: and :pray: for you and Tinka!

mona_b
February 24th, 2009, 08:48 PM
:goodvibes::goodvibes: for Tinka.

I know she will be ok......;)

:grouphug:

clm
February 24th, 2009, 08:55 PM
She'll be okay 14+. She's tiny, but she's mighty. She's about the same size my little gabby was when she went in. It was really hard to keep her quiet for a few days afterwards too, I think that might be your biggest challenge with her.

Cindy

luckypenny
February 24th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Tinka's going to be just fine :cloud9:. :goodvibes: and :fingerscr that the next two days just fly by for you both.

breeze
February 24th, 2009, 09:07 PM
:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes: for Tinka

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: for you.

hazelrunpack
February 24th, 2009, 10:10 PM
She'll do good, 14+ :grouphug: She's got an awful lot of positive energy winging her way! The Pack is crossing their :pawprint:s for her...so there's another 32 paw's worth of :goodvibes: ... plus a bunch of hands with :fingerscr and hazel is crossing her toes. (None of the rest of us have toes long enough to cross, or they'd be crossed, too :o)

14+kitties
February 24th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Awww thanks guys! :grouphug: You all understand my uneasiness a lot better than most people do. I am sure with all of your prayers she will be fine. Now I just need to be able to get through the next 36 hours or so.......

I will be talking to the vet before I leave tomorrow to let him know what happened to Bandit :sad:. I want to make sure he is very aware of it. He has been a good vet for me so far. I hope it continues.

Tinka is in her crate for the night. She is none too happy not to have her bedmates with her. She will be worse in the morning when she can't have any food or water.

Thanks again for all of the well wishes!!! You all are so sweet! :grouphug:

pbpatti
February 24th, 2009, 11:27 PM
more :pray: and crossed paws for your little Tinka from Sasha and me. She really is a tiny little thing isn't she. Her Guardian :angel:will be with her too.

otter
February 24th, 2009, 11:28 PM
More :grouphug:'s and :pray:'s plus all the :goodvibes: me and two kitties can muster. I'll be thinking about you and giving a prayer for little Tinka in the morning.
I'm sure with the extra info the vet will have, they'll be extra cautious and everything will be just fine. Bandit left you with some information that could help his siblings in the future, i'm sure he is still watching out for them :angel:.

growler~GateKeeper
February 25th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Duffy & I sending :goodvibes: :pray: :fingerscr for Tinka :lovestruck: tomorrow for a routine spay, a safe & speedy recovery & the next 48hrs to fly by :goodvibes: :angel2: Bandit is watching over her :grouphug:

MommaKat
February 25th, 2009, 12:32 AM
This thread made me tear up a little, everyone here is so supportive :grouphug: I agree with Growler and everyone else, Bandit is watching over her :angel:

Lots of :fingerscr: and :goodvibes: for her and you.

14+kitties
February 25th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks so much everyone! I can't tell you how much this means to me. :grouphug:
Mommakat - You are right. Everyone is very supportive here. This is why I LOVE this site!
I will let everyone know how Tinka does asap!! :fingerscr

breeze
February 25th, 2009, 07:44 AM
saying a little pray this morning for Tinka and you.

:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

:grouphug::grouphug:

krdahmer
February 25th, 2009, 09:46 AM
:pray: :pray: :pray: :goodvibes: :goodvibes: For Tinka and you today!

hazelrunpack
February 25th, 2009, 10:12 AM
More :goodvibes:, :fingerscr, crossed :pawprint:s and :pray: for today, 14+!

diandpat
February 25th, 2009, 10:17 AM
More prayers and good vibes from our home to yours 14+ :pray: :goodvibes:

I can't believe St Francis would let anything happen to her. :thumbs up

Let us know as soon as you do ;)

Love4himies
February 25th, 2009, 12:43 PM
:pray::pray::pray: :fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr :goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes: and a :grouphug: for you and Tinka.

14+kitties
February 25th, 2009, 01:26 PM
:grouphug: to everyone!!
All of your good wishes and prayers helped! Tinka came through the surgery with flying colours!! The nurse said she is awake, walking around, but is nervous. She goes to the back of the crate every time one of them go near her. That's not surprising. She has always been a nervous kitty with everyone but Mom. :cloud9:
I can pick her up tomorrow morning after 10. Hopefully she will have a good night and will be ready to see me. :cloud9:

Thanks again guys! You are all the best!! :highfive:

BenMax
February 25th, 2009, 01:30 PM
All 26 paws (and included two hands) together for a speedy recovery.:grouphug:. Everything will be ok 14+.

Chris21711
February 25th, 2009, 01:33 PM
WOOHOOOOOO!!!Tinka had no choice 14k with all of us rooting for her :lovestruck:

SIL
February 25th, 2009, 01:46 PM
WAY TO GO TINKA!!!

Glad that everything went ok 14+ :grouphug:

krdahmer
February 25th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Aw that's great news!!:goodvibes: Hope she has a quick recovery! I bet she'll be thrilled to see you tomorrow!!!

TacoGrl
February 25th, 2009, 02:18 PM
:highfive:

I am glad all is well!

...and what kind of treat are you going to give TINKA when she comes home? :D

Love4himies
February 25th, 2009, 02:33 PM
WAHOO! Way to go Tinka.

14+kitties
February 25th, 2009, 03:36 PM
:D Thanks guys!! This is such a relief! I can't tell you how happy I am. Now to get my little girl home........
As for treats........ I think I have some Temptations around somewhere..... :rolleyes: They may not be good for them but they all love them! Just in moderation. Tinka deserves them!!

breeze
February 25th, 2009, 03:46 PM
I'm so happy that all is well..:thumbs up:thumbs up

and Tinka will be home tomorrow!!! WWoooHHoo

chico2
February 25th, 2009, 04:47 PM
That's great 14+,we've read several times about spays gone wrong,something I never knew about before coming here,so happy the little one is doing good:grouphug:

14+kitties
February 25th, 2009, 06:20 PM
That's great 14+,we've read several times about spays gone wrong,something I never knew about before coming here,so happy the little one is doing good:grouphug:

Me too!! :highfive: I can't wait to get her home. Timmy is missing her too.

babymomma
February 25th, 2009, 06:23 PM
:fingerscrfor a super speedy recovery!

mona_b
February 25th, 2009, 07:55 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Tinka.........:highfive:

Psssst Mom...I told you so......:p

:laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 25th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Great news, 14+ :grouphug:

:goodvibes: for a speedy recovery!

ancientgirl
February 25th, 2009, 09:19 PM
OMG, I can't believe I just saw this! 14+ I'm so happy Tinka is okay! I need to figure out how to see new posts. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to give you any support. But I'm so happy you had plenty.

Tinka will be her little self in no time. :goodvibes:

cpietra16
February 25th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Great to hear the good news...:thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
February 25th, 2009, 09:29 PM
:highfive::highfive:'s for Tinka!

I'm sure she will be soooo happy to come home tomorrow and back in her own surroundings.

happycats
February 25th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Horrrraaaaayyyy For little Tinka !!
I'm so happy everything went so well :cat:

clm
February 25th, 2009, 09:58 PM
That's great news. It's good she's staying there until tomorrow, they'll be able to keep her a lot quieter. She'll be back causing you trouble in no time. :laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
February 25th, 2009, 10:56 PM
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Tinka.........:highfive:

Psssst Mom...I told you so......:p

:laughing::laughing:

:laughing: Yes my friend, you did!!

OMG, I can't believe I just saw this! 14+ I'm so happy Tinka is okay! I need to figure out how to see new posts. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to give you any support. But I'm so happy you had plenty.

Tinka will be her little self in no time. :goodvibes:

Thanks ancient! This site is wonderful for giving support. It what keeps me coming back. As for seeing the new posts... I go to Quick Links and click on Today's Posts. It gives me all the newest posts.

That's great news. It's good she's staying there until tomorrow, they'll be able to keep her a lot quieter. She'll be back causing you trouble in no time. :laughing:

Cindy

:D She will. Most likely riding on my shoulder. Her favourite place to be. I will put her in the large crate that is always set up in my kitchen when I am not available to watch her and for rests. It did the job really well for the others.

Thanks again everyone! I am very happy she came through so well!

onster
February 25th, 2009, 11:46 PM
aww just saw this but Im glad Tinka is doing so well! Atta girl!

ancientgirl
February 26th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Thanks for that tip 14+. We'll need some pictures of Tinka once she gets home. Just to make sure she's okay and all.:D

Love4himies
February 26th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks for that tip 14+. We'll need some pictures of Tinka once she gets home. Just to make sure she's okay and all.:D

Yes, yes we do. :D