Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

YAY! I finally have a sink cat!!!!

14+kitties
February 23rd, 2009, 06:40 PM
But..... it's the wrong sink. :sad: Most other kitties curl up in the bathroom sink looking all cute and silly. Not my boy! HE has to chose the kitchen sink right before MOM wants to clean it! :rolleyes: But he's darned cute anyway. :D
Remember this is the same kitty who likes to lie in old rusty roasting pans and, when he was tiny, a dog dish! Silly Mittens.
Do you think it's time for some bigger beds? If you look closely you can see Tinka lying in the bed too. Which explains why Mittens is stretched out like he is! Quite the size difference for two months age difference. 48767

Jim Hall
February 23rd, 2009, 07:28 PM
cute manda likes to stretch out in the tub when its hot

TacoGrl
February 23rd, 2009, 08:36 PM
Those are cute pics of cute kitties Jim!

I prefer cats who go against the norm...they are the most interesting little :evil:

I bet a bigger bed and they will still sleep in that one!

krdahmer
February 23rd, 2009, 10:32 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9: Aw how cute is that!

hazelrunpack
February 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
Mittens makes a very handsome sink kitteh...:flirt: Not matter which sink it might be. :D

I love that second shot where he's looking at the camera. Such a beautiful, soft-looking face. :cloud9: I wanna scritch his chin and plant a kiss on that perfect little nose...

growler~GateKeeper
February 23rd, 2009, 11:18 PM
:laughing: Silly Mittens :cat:

Gerri - There's no way Duffy would willingly sit/lay in a sink cuz that only means 1 thing - bath time! :laughing:

Jim my:angel2: Mischief would also lay in the warm bathtub hehe I have a pic too :D

chico2
February 24th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Awww Mittens,what an adorable,kissable face,sink-kitty or not:lovestruck:
None of mine have ever been in the sink,bath-tub yes...

14+kitties
February 24th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Yep, tubs are no problem. There was three of them in there the other day. Timmy had grabbed a pair of hubby's reading glasses and took them into the tub. They were having a ball chasing them around. :rolleyes: Then Mom had to wreck their fun. It's just sinks they don't like much. And I have never bathed them. :shrug:

chico2
February 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM
I've never in my life bathed a cat either,except for Vinnie,but he was only about 10 weeks old and dirty from the streets,but being a baby,he did not struggle much.

ancientgirl
February 24th, 2009, 06:59 PM
What a sweetie that Mittens! 14+, I've almost given up buying bigger beds. LOL, they ultimately choose the small one.

mona_b
February 24th, 2009, 07:59 PM
But MOM, he wanted to help you.......:laughing::laughing:

Tabby heaven.....:cloud9::cloud9:

TeriM
February 28th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Mittens can come and hang out in my sink anytime :D :lovestruck:.