Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Buster's first playdate

BusterBoo
February 21st, 2009, 08:21 PM
Buster will be 3 yrs old in April and except for Harley... :rip: Buster has never really "played" with another dog. Today was a BIG day!!! After his grooming, a friend came over with her 8 yr old female lab...Kamery. We introduced the dogs outside of my house and Buster went ballistic for about 30 seconds then we took a walk to the store and he behaved AWESOME! Back home so us humans could enjoy a couple of hours eating and drinking wine :thumbs up and the two doggies were GREAT! Except for Buster wanted to "dominate" Kamery, everything was good and Kam is such a sweetheart...she only had to put Buster in his place a couple of times! I am so happy to know that my Buster can socialize with bigger doggies!!

onster
February 21st, 2009, 08:24 PM
Buster looks especially handsome after his haircut :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Kamery is a sweeetie too :cloud9:

They both look so well behaved. Im glad they had a great playdate - hopefully many more to come :highfive:

angeldogs
February 21st, 2009, 08:29 PM
Buster sure is a handsome dude.and Kamery is a cute looking thing herself.
Isn't it so nice to see small dogs playing with big dogs.

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2009, 10:13 PM
:highfive: Glad it went so well! I'll bet Buster is tired tonight. :D He and Kamery look so cute sitting there together.

And I must say, Buster looks marvelous in his new 'do'! :flirt:

TeriM
February 27th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Awww, the yellow looks like my Lucy :lovestruck:.

Buster is looking adorable :cloud9: and I am so glad he is making friends :thumbs up.