Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bunduk was just *IN* the recliner lol

onster
February 21st, 2009, 09:06 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
This happened like 5 mins ago. I was on the pc checking out pets.ca my mom was on the recliner talking to me. Bunduk went behind the recliner and disappeared. Knowing bunduk :rolleyes: I grabbed the camera to take vid.pics LOL

Its kinda deja vu (bunduk stuck in sofa episode). Im sorry dialup users :sad:

ack the upload is so slow so for now just the pics

BusterBoo
February 21st, 2009, 09:09 PM
:cat: silly kitty!!!! Makes you wonder how they can get into those tiny spaces!

pbpatti
February 21st, 2009, 09:17 PM
I guess he just likes thoes dark spots? silly kitty. good thing you saw him or you would be so worried.

onster
February 21st, 2009, 09:18 PM
:sad: Vids too dark. Guess you will just have to use your imagination for most of it

http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/OnnieBunduk/?action=view&current=MOV04350.flv

*Im sorry I get highpitched when Im excited lol*

Watch this one after 30 seconds and you can actually see, you can see him struggling getting out! :crazy:
http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq285/OnnieBunduk/?action=view&current=MOV04360.flv

Btw if anyone knows arabic please ignore the whole background convo with my mom. she told me I put too much lemon in the taboula today :crazy: then she yelled at me at some point to pay attentiont to her *BENT = GIRL!! haha*, she was asking me if I took this towel out (she was holding it up) and why? lol...i would edit it out but meh its not like its family secrets lol.
oh and we call bunduk pookie sometimes ..dunno why lol..(also goes by doodie, bunu'a, dudu).

angeldogs
February 21st, 2009, 09:25 PM
:laughing:Bundulk sure can be a nutbar at times with some of the things he does.

onster
February 21st, 2009, 09:35 PM
lol to all 3 "you can say that again!!!"

JennieV
February 21st, 2009, 09:35 PM
Awww...bunduk was just trying to hide form you all...

onster
February 21st, 2009, 09:37 PM
*sniffles* Why woulld he hide from us :sad::sad: We loves him

:p

otter
February 21st, 2009, 10:03 PM
Bunduk, I just love you, you always make me smile.. but, be careful for goodness sakes, I don't wanna hear about you getting squished somewhere :eek:

onster
February 21st, 2009, 10:05 PM
hahha u heard my squeel/appeal to my mom "istanee mama!!!" (wait mama!) your gonna crush him!!

hahaha i was trying to figure out how/where he got in exactly cuz I couldnt see him at first. When I peeled the back of the recliner fabric off he wasnt there so i was confused.

Glad he could make u smile otter :cloud9:.

Love4himies
February 21st, 2009, 10:09 PM
:eek: Wasn't that dangerous for Bunduk????? I would have had a fit.:o.

onster
February 21st, 2009, 10:13 PM
L4H when you live with bunduk:crazy: you dont flinch when he does things like this. Its the first time hes gone in the recliner but he used to go in the couch regularly. Thats why u hear my mom having a total random conversation with me lol at first though she was saying "he's inside? Why did he inside?! WHy doednt he go in his house?!" then she went on to the salad I made for lunch :crazy:

I dunno if it was dangerous, my mom was sitting on the recliner at first but when I said he was in she got off, at which point i told her to wait wait cuz i wasnt sure how he was situated so as he didnt get hurt.

Love4himies
February 21st, 2009, 10:16 PM
Well, when I saw the pics, I panicked for the two of you :o. Bunduk, stay out of dangerous places :yell: :D. How does he always seem to get himself in these situations?

onster
February 21st, 2009, 10:19 PM
Ok, honestly honestly honestly L4H I just think that he is kinda slow :o I mean he doesnt know how to open slightly ajar doors either by using his paw or be leaning on it (as Ty did and Onnie does), he does really silly silly/dangerous things all the time. Most of th etime he has this completely lost look on his face. He doesnt acknowledge his name or any other of so many names weve tried on him (in case bunduk was too hard).

It adds to his charm and I love him for it...but I have to admit it, he isnt the brightest crayon in the box.

onster
February 21st, 2009, 10:21 PM
Oh and hte pics I took to help me see! It was so dark and i couldnt find a flashlight so I turned the flash on and just took a pic. :D

Love4himies
February 21st, 2009, 10:21 PM
:laughing::laughing: I think Bunduk and Jasper should meet, I bet they would be best friends because they have so much in common.

onster
February 21st, 2009, 10:26 PM
lol im sure they would :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I knew jasper was mellow/chillaxed but I didnt know he wasnt too smart :p lol

Love4himies
February 21st, 2009, 10:27 PM
Nope, not excelling in the academic side of things. But he is lovable. :cloud9:

onster
February 21st, 2009, 10:28 PM
Yep theyd be best of friends. It really adds to their charm eh? I never had a cat like him before and dnt think i will ever have on again. Despite the challenges I cherish every moment :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
February 21st, 2009, 10:57 PM
I once "lost" my cat for about four hours and was panicked thinking he'd gotten outside (he never went outside, his choice and ours). I looked under the furniture, nowhere! Finally I found him inside the recliner also. Oh, by the way, he was a big red kitty just like Bunduk. He was sleeping in the flap of fabric that hangs between the chair and the footrest - sorta like a hammock, so when I looked underneat I couldn't see him on the floor, little bugger!! Bunduk brings back lots of memories of my Whisker.

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2009, 11:53 PM
So Bunduk still has a thing for furniture, eh? :o :laughing:

Well at least you didn't have to dismantle the chair this time! :laugh: I'll never forget the couch incident! Always gives me a chuckle when I remember it. :D

Glad he got out of the recliner in one piece! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
February 22nd, 2009, 03:04 AM
:laughing: that boy is such a goofy :cat: :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
February 22nd, 2009, 07:19 AM
:laughing: ROTFLMBO :laughing:

That was sooooo funny! Scary that he'd get squished...but funny too. What a silly cat! I'd think I'd have a panic attack if he was my cat and I saw him in dangerous places like that.

Maybe his momma dropped him on his head when he was small? :laughing:

Debbie

krdahmer
February 22nd, 2009, 11:29 AM
That guy is such a nutbar!!!:eek: Never a dull moment at Bunduk's house!!! :laughing:

onster
February 22nd, 2009, 01:29 PM
lol did u see him when he got out of the recliner making his little noises and acting like nothing happend :crazy::crazy:

what a weirdo!! hahaha

krdahmer
February 22nd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Ya that's exactly what makes all his troublemaking so... ADORABLE!!! I mean who couldn't love that guy?! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 22nd, 2009, 03:00 PM
LOL, oh my goodness what a little nutburger. I love that little sound he made when he finally got out. Mine make that noise a lot too.

So you speak to Bunduk and Onnie in English and Arabic? I speak to all mine in English and Spanish. I figure they may as well be bilingual right?

onster
February 22nd, 2009, 06:25 PM
Yep they get arabic and english. I think they understand both too , kinda cool :D And by they, I mean Onnie LOL. Bunduk understands one thing - food! he will come when he hears food (bag crinkling, can opening) :crazy:

ancientgirl
February 22nd, 2009, 07:47 PM
LOL, I think they all understand the international kitty language of opening of a can.

TacoGrl
February 23rd, 2009, 12:06 AM
LOL! I am glad he is ok :thumbs up

We used to have a cat Sugar when I was a wee girl who would crawl into the sofabed and we would pull it out and there she would be!

Cats are such funny beings. :laughing: