Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat tree ... who needs a stinkin' cat tree?

14+kitties
February 20th, 2009, 06:03 PM
So while the cat tree is getting it's share of playing on time as noted by pics below.........
Tinka on top. Mittens at the front. And if you look closely you can see Timmy behind the pole where Mittens is. They were wrestling.

14+kitties
February 20th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Tinka and Dayle have decided it is much more fun to get onto Mom's valance. Dayle especially likes the challenge the valance presents. She jumped from the window seat to hang from the valance.

Jim Hall
February 20th, 2009, 07:53 PM
oh jeeze too funny acrobats and balance beams

hazelrunpack
February 20th, 2009, 08:29 PM
:laughing: Dayle is such a clown! :D Hanging upside down from the valance! :laughing: Did she finally manage to get on top with Tinka?

Looks like the cat tree is getting good use, too! :thumbs up

breeze
February 20th, 2009, 08:30 PM
O my !!

kitty cats will do the darnest things :eek::laughing:

14+kitties
February 20th, 2009, 09:42 PM
hazel - in the second pic you can see Dayle pulling herself up onto the top of the valance. She has started to do that upside down thing just this last week or so. They have always loved walking along the top of it though. Maybe I should put a top on it and they can have a high spot to lie?
Never a dull moment in my home unless they are all asleep. :D

Dracko
February 20th, 2009, 10:02 PM
That is just priceless. :lovestruck:

pbpatti
February 20th, 2009, 10:03 PM
oohh those kitty antics, brought a smile and a giggle:laughing:

krdahmer
February 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM
For some reason I got the mission impossible theme in my head when I saw the one of dayle hanging upside down from the valance!! :laughing:

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Mission_Impossible.html
(for the youngin's who don't get that reference!)

growler~GateKeeper
February 21st, 2009, 12:02 AM
:laughing: Mittens looks so serious in his wrestling match w/TT :laughing:

:eek: Dayle you :crazy::cat: :laughing: that one part Monkey or something? :D

Luvmypitgirls
February 21st, 2009, 06:26 AM
Your cats so are so cute! Love the valance acrobatics:laughing:

chico2
February 21st, 2009, 08:16 AM
:laughing::laughing:that's why you'll find no drapes or valances in my house:laughing:
They are adorable,it's sooo much fun when they are young and very playful,makes me want one,but noooo go:sad:

Love4himies
February 21st, 2009, 08:23 AM
:laughing::laughing: Looks like they had a blast!

Only one set of curtains in my house and they get taken down when I have fosters.

hazelrunpack
February 21st, 2009, 08:58 AM
hazel - in the second pic you can see Dayle pulling herself up onto the top of the valance. She has started to do that upside down thing just this last week or so. They have always loved walking along the top of it though. Maybe I should put a top on it and they can have a high spot to lie?

Dayle is using the valance in her daily workout routine! Must preserve the girlish figure and keep those muscles toned :cat:

If you put a top on it, you'll have the perfect spot for more photo ops. :thumbs up Not that I'm pressuring you for more pics, of course... hazel would never do such a thing :angel:

:p

ancientgirl
February 21st, 2009, 11:47 AM
LOL, thank goodness they are light enough to walk up there!

Those crazy kitties!:cloud9:

14+kitties
February 21st, 2009, 05:02 PM
They know how to keep a crowd entertained. That's for sure. I have to talk to hubby about putting a top up. See what he has to say. :rolleyes: It will keep the kitties off the floor. :D
I don't know why Dayle has all of a sudden decided she likes being up side down. I think she really is a bit of a clown. But she's cute!!

onster
February 21st, 2009, 05:29 PM
LOL wow!!! who needs a cat tree indeed!!!
hahahaha Dayle is such a monkey! this is too cute

Toonces
February 21st, 2009, 06:34 PM
Dayle has the most gorgeous markings.... I am totally smitten with that kitten.......better not show Floyd and Marley that cat tree or I will have to drive to Costco in Kingston to get one:laughing:

angeldogs
February 21st, 2009, 07:19 PM
Hahaha you do have some silly kitties.