Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

If you're looking for a GS or Poodle or a Pit or a mixed breed

coppperbelle
February 19th, 2009, 08:01 PM
I was at the SCDD in St-Hubert today paying for my dog licences. I didn't want to go into the kennels but there was a dog calling me. :wall: There are some beautiful German Shepherd pups as well as a few adults. There was also a small poodle cowering in the corner. She eventually came over to me and did a little dance. It took everything I had to leave her there. :sad:

They also had a Pitbull, he was the one calling me. Apparently he had a friend in his kennel that was adopted and he was upset.

diandpat
February 19th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Break my heart :cry::cry::cry:

I cleaned the linen closet and had a green garbage bag full on towels for the SPCA...Pat had to bring them 'cause he knows I would have come home with another one :laughing::laughing::laughing:

What/where is SCDD???

Is it a kill shelter of are these pooches "safe"?

Frenchy
February 19th, 2009, 08:18 PM
What/where is SCDD???

Is it a kill shelter of are these pooches "safe"?

St-Hubert , last I heard , they still were using their gas chamber :sad: :frustrated:

diandpat
February 19th, 2009, 08:24 PM
OMG :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is that even legal???????

Frenchy
February 19th, 2009, 08:54 PM
OMG :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is that even legal???????

Of course it is , we're in Quebec :wall: a friend of a friend used to work there ... he had to put down the dogs .... the guy was horrified every time.

coppperbelle
February 23rd, 2009, 05:44 AM
Sorry, I went away for the weekend. In answer to your question, NO, the dogs are not safe. If they aren't adopted ....:cry:

angeldogs
February 23rd, 2009, 05:58 AM
That would have been heart making seeing them in there.even more so knowing they are not safe if they are not adopted out.