Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Are there truly evil pets?

TacoGrl
February 17th, 2009, 12:53 PM
After my previous post which was in fun, I got to thinking...are there really pets who are just plain evil or is it ALWAYS a training issue?

Luvmypitgirls
February 17th, 2009, 01:34 PM
After my previous post which was in fun, I got to thinking...are there really pets who are just plain evil or is it ALWAYS a training issue?

I KNOW there are pets that are just plain evil, I know cuz I have an evil pet!
She is a three legged monster that I caught chewing the heels off of one of my favorite pairs of shoes this morning!:frustrated:

She is also the monster that likes to take cat turds out of the litterbox and hide them amongst my pillows, so I discovered last night!:frustrated:

She is also the monster that tore apart not 1, not 2, not even 3 BUT 4 rolls of papertowel yesterday while I was out grabbing a few things for dinner.:frustrated: I know it was her because the rest of the dogs were in crates.:frustrated:

She is pure evil I tell ya...pure unadulterated EVIL...:evil:

Love4himies
February 17th, 2009, 01:36 PM
I KNOW there are pets that are just plain evil, I know cuz I have an evil pet!
She is a three legged monster that I caught chewing the heels off of one of my favorite pairs of shoes this morning!:frustrated:

She is also the monster that likes to take cat turds out of the litterbox and hide them amongst my pillows, so I discovered last night!:frustrated:

She is also the monster that tore apart not 1, not 2, not even 3 BUT 4 rolls of papertowel yesterday while I was out grabbing a few things for dinner.:frustrated: I know it was her because the rest of the dogs were in crates.:frustrated:

She is pure evil I tell ya...pure unadulterated EVIL...:evil:

Ummmm do you have proof, or is the evidence all circumstantial? :laughing:

SnowDancer
February 17th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Yes, my former cat, Spot, aka "that cat" - loved me but tried to kill me for 17 1/2 years. Even the dogs who at first loved him started to try and protect me from this 22 lb. monster that no matter what I fed diabetic food and administered his daily meds. Now he had a lovely brother (same litter of strays) that died from sudden onset liver disease at age 4 - now there was a lovely cat. Things were a bit better when my 10 lb. Alpha Dachshund was alive to give him the evil eye - he wasn't so wary of my 22 lb. American Eskimo though - same size, same colouring - but my Eskie doesn't have the "evil eye" re backing off Mommy. No more cats in this house!

ancientgirl
February 17th, 2009, 03:12 PM
It truly makes one wonder.

I often get woken up by a 17 pound kitty sitting on my chest, and dangerously close to my mouth. Is he trying to suffocate me? Hmm...

Said 17 pound kitty often sleeps above my pillow. There are times when I wake up and find him nomming on my head. Is he trying to eat my brains? Hmm...

Recently I was again woken by a smack on the eye. Could one of them have been trying to stab my jugular with their ultra sharp nails and missed? Hmm...

cpietra16
February 17th, 2009, 03:25 PM
It truly makes one wonder.

I often get woken up by a 17 pound kitty sitting on my chest, and dangerously close to my mouth. Is he trying to suffocate me? Hmm...

Said 17 pound kitty often sleeps above my pillow. There are times when I wake up and find him nomming on my head. Is he trying to eat my brains? Hmm...

Recently I was again woken by a smack on the eye. Could one of them have been trying to stab my jugular with their ultra sharp nails and missed? Hmm...

:D:laughing::laughing: revenge of the felines......some see them as simple sweet house cats...but , are they??????????

ancientgirl
February 17th, 2009, 04:00 PM
:D:laughing::laughing: revenge of the felines......some see them as simple sweet house cats...but , are they??????????

LOL, I think this is what they see.

TacoGrl
February 17th, 2009, 07:04 PM
I LOVE that pic ancientgirl!

As for the evil cat vs. environment...I personally do believe they think on a higher level than us mere humans...I mean, they communicate without saying a word...I watch my two and most is non-verbal and from different rooms even sometimes! The two of them will be walking side by side and then they all of a sudden start running and both end up on the sofa together...not a word uttered!

Now with this being said, beings with these kind of powers ultimately want to rule the world and those beings are usually EVIL (refer to any James Bond movie)...they use people for a means to an end...so think about THAT the next time kitty manipulates you into feeding/petting/etc...kitty is "preparing" for eventual takeover! :evil:

Luvmypitgirls
February 18th, 2009, 02:49 AM
Ummmm do you have proof, or is the evidence all circumstantial? :laughing:

Ok the shoes, I caught her in the act!

The papertowel, couldn't have been anyone else but her because all other dogs were in crates and cats were in the bathroom. No doubt it was her.

Ok, I have no proof that she put the cat turds under my pillows, but it just seems like something she would do:rolleyes:...I have caught her in the litterbox before, that's why I suspect her as the culprit.

Her ultimate act of evil today however, was when hubby got home from work and she reared up on her hind legs and with her one front leg, sacked hubby :laughing:
I don't think she was aiming to do that, but she whacked him hard and he spent the next 15 minutes hunched over trying to catch his breath.

Love4himies
February 18th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Ok the shoes, I caught her in the act!

The papertowel, couldn't have been anyone else but her because all other dogs were in crates and cats were in the bathroom. No doubt it was her.

Ok, I have no proof that she put the cat turds under my pillows, but it just seems like something she would do:rolleyes:...I have caught her in the litterbox before, that's why I suspect her as the culprit.

Her ultimate act of evil today however, was when hubby got home from work and she reared up on her hind legs and with her one front leg, sacked hubby :laughing:
I don't think she was aiming to do that, but she whacked him hard and he spent the next 15 minutes hunched over trying to catch his breath.

:laughing: Your poor hubby. :grouphug:.

chico2
February 18th, 2009, 08:41 AM
LMPG,sorry,but your little tripod girl gave me the laugh I needed:laughing:

ancientgirl
February 18th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Maybe it was the poop fairy:D