Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Haliburton Dogsled Derby photos

Gail P
February 16th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Again, I don't have the race photos on my own computer to post here, but my webmasters have put up a whole bunch on my site. They got some nice shots of myself and my daughter racing this weekend. :thumbs up
Photos can be seen here:
http://www.racingrescues.com/photos2.htm

growler~GateKeeper
February 17th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Love the "Gail always makes sure the dogs are happy" pic :cloud9: Rain & Lightning look so content :lovestruck:

Your daughter's looking like a pro :highfive: good job for both her and you :thumbs up

Can't wait for more pics they turn out so beautifully :D

Gail P
February 17th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Love the "Gail always makes sure the dogs are happy" pic :cloud9: Rain & Lightning look so content :lovestruck:

Your daughter's looking like a pro :highfive: good job for both her and you :thumbs up
She is, isn't she? I'll have to watch out, she's my up and coming competition. She's already talking about wanting to steal dogs off my team to make up her own :laughing:

Can't wait for more pics they turn out so beautifully :D Thanks to my friends/webmasters. They come along to the races to help me out and take the photos. It's pretty hard to take pictures when you're on the sled racing. If it wasn't a race I could take some pics, but the view is always the same :p

OC_Spirit
February 17th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Gail, it was great to finally meet you at the race in person!!!!

Gail P
February 17th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Gail, it was great to finally meet you at the race in person!!!!

You too! Hopefully Cannington is able to be run this weekend and we'll see each other again. Keeping my fingers crossed that the snow that's on the way will be enough :fingerscr

Chris21711
February 18th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Great pics Gail, everyone looks like they have so much fun :thumbs up

Hopefully Cannington will be a go this weekend, they are forecasting that north of Newmarket will get more than the rest.

OC_Spirit
February 18th, 2009, 11:26 AM
You too! Hopefully Cannington is able to be run this weekend and we'll see each other again. Keeping my fingers crossed that the snow that's on the way will be enough :fingerscr

It's snowing now :D *crosses fingers*