Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Still havent found my sweetie

jesssssica
February 16th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I still havent found my little Lolita :(
I dont want poeple to forget her little face so I want to re-post her pictures..
please guys keep your eyes open...
Im sure the person that found her will take her out sometime (probably this summer )and hopefully someone will recognize her and will contact me so I can hold her in my arms once again... :...(
Please if you see a 4 pounds chocolate miniature pinscher with big ears...call me anytime:514-743-5377

shes missing since jan.3rd. I lost her in Vaudreuil-sur-le-lac but she can be anywhere by now...
I try to check lespac and craigslist as often as I can...
I miss her so much. It really hurts not to know...

BenMax
February 16th, 2009, 10:27 AM
I am truly sorry you have not located your baby. Having a min pin myself I know how wonderful these little ones are.

My thoughts are with you. Don't give up hope.:grouphug:

the gang
February 16th, 2009, 08:49 PM
i will make sure i keep my eyes wide open good luck brenda and the pins..:fingerscr

hezbglad
February 16th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Oh Jesssssica, my heart is breaking for you! Lolita is the sweetest little thing. I live in Pfds and have been keeping my eyes and ears open. I will try to put up some posters around here, just in case. I am praying for you!

the gang
February 16th, 2009, 10:21 PM
could you send a poster to me , i also work with imps out of ottawa , i would be happy to send to ruth!!!, my heart breaks for you!!!! i have 5 min pins 4 rescues, if i can help only to happy to, brenda and the pins:grouphug:

hezbglad
February 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Jessssssica: I have made copies and will post one at the woods where i walk my dog in Beaconsfield and also at morgan Arboretum. :fingerscr

jesssssica
February 22nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hi everyone thanks for your help and encouragement ...it is now almost 2 months I lost Lolita...Do I still have chances of ever seeing her again ?:cry:

shirley1011
February 22nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Jessssica...I posted about an email I got from someone who lost their MinPin in Toronto...here is what she said
and think that is probably a good chance that this may have been what happened to your little one:

[A neighbour had grabbed my dog and was holding on to him for over a week, they took care of him and really liked him in hopes to keep him, but Audi missed his home and wouldn't let no one sleep or play with him. I went around distributing many flyer's to all neighbours and near by business which made difficult for them to keep him and finally they took him to an animal shelter in Mississauga.

The flyer's and posters really helped out. The local news paper was going to be my next step.

The one thing I learnt from all of this is, if your dog has been gone for over 3-4 days and you have not heard anything, someone has to be holding on to them and the best thing to do is spread the word around. Never give up, dogs know their home!]

hezbglad
February 26th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Jessssica; i have put some posters up locally..i don't know if anyone suggested this or not, but have you contacted ALL the vets in the area (and surrounding areas?) If somebody has her, sooner or later they are going to have to take her to the vet and if she is microchipped, if the vets are aware they can be alerted if a min pin comes in! (that didn't make much sense, but i hope you know what i mean!)

the gang
February 26th, 2009, 10:11 PM
i too wrote on here private email to you, waiting for you to send

jesssssica
March 20th, 2009, 02:31 PM
still havent found her...please keep your eyes open :(
Thanks guys

BenMax
March 20th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I thought of you because I did see one but it was a boy and had floppy ears. We are all continueing our search - you have not been forgotten.

LYNNNNNNN
April 22nd, 2009, 09:36 AM
Hi everyone,

I am Jessica & Lolita's Mom....I am very very sad to annonce that Lolita's body was found last Thursday...she had disapeared since January 3rd 2009::cry:
The lady that found her called us and asked if we wanted her little body and we got it and were able to bury her on our property:cry:
Our hearts are broken but at least now we can stop looking for her and go through our grieving and get closure:cry::cry:

Melinda
April 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
I am so so sorry for your loss. run painfree over the bridge Lolita

cpietra16
April 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM
OMG...I'm so sorry. I was so hoping that she would be found living at someone's home.....I'm so sorry. Was she found far from where she got lost?
RIP little one...:sad:

LYNNNNNNN
April 22nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
She was found about 5 properties away from home ...she was lying by the foundation of the house ...I guess she was trying to warm up...it was -15C that day:cry:
The lady that found her had seen her about 3 hours after she got lost and tried to catch her but she ran away from her thinking she was playing...it was very cold so the lady ran inside to get a coat but when she came back the little one was gone

cpietra16
April 22nd, 2009, 10:49 AM
Poor Baby. Again, my condolences to you and your family.

Dog Dancer
April 22nd, 2009, 12:13 PM
So sorry for your loss, RIP little Lolita. Such a sad ending.

Love4himies
April 22nd, 2009, 12:16 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Lolita :grouphug:

:rip: Sweet Lolita :candle:

Mat&Murph
April 22nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
So very sorry for your loss. What a sad ending!!! :grouphug: We are all thinking of you

BenMax
April 22nd, 2009, 03:00 PM
I am so very sorry. I cannot even begin to imagine how painful this must be for you.

Please accept my condolences.

RIP little one.:rip:

Peace to you both.

NoahGrey
April 22nd, 2009, 04:40 PM
So sorry to hear about that.

RIP Lolita

ACO22

hezbglad
April 22nd, 2009, 08:51 PM
Oh, this breaks my heart..I am so sorry. Please give Jessica my condolences.:cry:

shirley1011
April 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
I am so sorry...Jessica my heart goes out to you, I know how hard you hoped for a better ending.

mollywog
April 22nd, 2009, 09:23 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how you feel, but know that our thoughts are with you here at pets.ca :grouphug:

luckypenny
April 22nd, 2009, 09:42 PM
My sincerest thoughts are with you and your family Jessica. I'm so sorry :grouphug:.

:candle: Lolita

rainbow
April 23rd, 2009, 03:15 AM
jesssssica, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. :sad: My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:

:rip: Lolita :candle:

LYNNNNNNN
April 23rd, 2009, 07:17 AM
Thank you everybody for your kind words and support it helps ease the pain a bit...and Jessica has been reading your kind words..she just can' t respond yet :sad:

LYNNNNNNN
July 29th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Just a little note and picture to let you know that Jessssss has received a gift from her parents...the half sister from Lolita (the breeder told us we couldn't get a puppy from the same Mom she was spayed because of complications during her last pregnancy ) ...her name is Ophelia which means "helper"..... and we know this little angel will help Jess...not to forget Lolita but to have another little one to love and care for.:lovestruck:

Jess is in love with her and little Ophelia is in love with Jess....Thought I would share this with you nice people that helped us through this whole ordeal !It is always nice to share positive things not just the bad news !

Love4himies
July 29th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Oh my goodness, what a little sweetie pie :cloud9: :lovestruck:.

SIL
July 29th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Oh my....She's adorable...:cloud9::lovestruck:

Dog Dancer
July 29th, 2009, 02:31 PM
How nice for all around. Very good of her parents to do this for Jessss. The pup looks adorable.

rainbow
July 29th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Ophelia is soooo adorable :lovestruck:

I hope you and Jess will continue to post pics of her growing up in the photo forum here. :goodvibes:

BenMax
July 29th, 2009, 02:58 PM
What a little sweetie.....:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Shaykeija
July 29th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Just what the doctor ordered. One cute puppy to help fill the hole in your heart. :cloud9: What a little doll...

babymomma
July 29th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Aww, So cute. keelys name was ophelia, thats what the breeder had named her. We lucked out cuz i wanted to nameher keely and the breeder had been calling her feelee for short..lol..

the gang
July 29th, 2009, 10:15 PM
omgod she is too cute!!!! i so want another little pin, best of luck to you, brenda and the pins

LYNNNNNNN
March 23rd, 2010, 08:56 AM
Hi every one!

Here are some News from Ophelia ...Jessica moved from home and has a home of her own now so since she didn't want little Ophelia to be alone because my 2 dogs are staying with me....she rescued a 2 year old Teckel and named her Monroe ...Monroe and Ophelia immediatly fell for one another and get along as if they have always lived together !!!So just wanted to send you pictures of the 2 girls !! And to let you know Ophelia and Monroe are having lots of fun together ,are healthy and happy !

mummummum
March 23rd, 2010, 09:02 AM
Awwwww :lovestruck: what cuties...

Kay9
March 23rd, 2010, 08:19 PM
What a sad story for the little doggie, but with such a happy ending.

Good luck to the doggies and their mommies. :cloud9::cloud9: