Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crazzy cat ladies.

babymomma
February 15th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Funny Video. Might as well watch it....... (:rolleyes:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&feature=related

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Ouch! :frustrated:

babymomma
February 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM

I didnt mean it 14. I was kidding. Maybe I should have clarified?

Sorry

Luvmypitgirls
February 15th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Ha, that was awesome! Cute kitten, the guy is kinda hot too...:o

babymomma
February 15th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Ha, that was awesome! Cute kitten, the guy is kinda hot too...:o

Lol. I was thinking the same thing :D:laughing:

TacoGrl
February 15th, 2009, 09:15 PM
He IS yummy! :flirt:

The cat was cute too LOL!

ancientgirl
February 16th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Aha, the mean kitty guy. He's got another video too. I think the story is, a friend of his found that kitty and asked him if he wanted it. He said he'd take care of him even though he'd never had a cat. The second video he sort of tells the story of Sparta, I think that's kitty's name. And he asks a few questions because he has no idea why he behaves like he does.:laughing:

Jim Hall
February 16th, 2009, 09:47 AM
lol men usually dont have a clue whenit comes to cats

BenMax
February 16th, 2009, 12:05 PM

Oh yes, I felt the same pinch.

Don't feel bad 14+...I must be the lunatic animal lover with all my cats, dogs, fosters, and what ever else I can fit in my home.:laughing:

14+kitties
February 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Oh yes, I felt the same pinch.

Don't feel bad 14+...I must be the lunatic animal lover with all my cats, dogs, fosters, and what ever else I can fit in my home.:laughing:

Thanks BenMax. Only thing is........ it's not the cats that make me paranoid............ it's the people! :rolleyes:

BenMax
February 17th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks BenMax. Only thing is........ it's not the cats that make me paranoid............ it's the people! :rolleyes:

Ignor the people and enjoy your cats...as many or as little as there may be. Whatever brings you joy and happiness is what matters. People will judge or find fault no matter what.

The important thing is that we all know that you are a beautiful person that has a huge heart. That is what counts.:)

JennieV
February 17th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Ignor the people and enjoy your cats...as many or as little as there may be. Whatever brings you joy and happiness is what matters. People will judge or find fault no matter what.

The important thing is that we all know that you are a beautiful person that has a huge heart. That is what counts.:)

Wonderfully said, thanks BenMax! :thumbs up

Babymomma, I don't want to start anything or ruffle any feathers, but maybe you could have worded your original post differently, especially knowing that many people on this forum have many many animals. I think it is sad that you didn't consider that.

ancientgirl
February 17th, 2009, 02:18 PM
I don't think Babymomma meant to insult anyone. I think she's just guilty of not realizing some of us with more than one pet are often looked upon as if we are just not in our right mind. There comes a point where you hear it often enough, even in jest, it hurts.

14+kitties
February 17th, 2009, 02:31 PM
It's ok gals. I am not upset with babymomma. Heck, at 16 I said a bunch of stuff I shouldn't have. I still do. :rolleyes: I guess I just expected a little different from someone who is an animal lover in her own right.

Thanks for the nice words BenMax. They mean a lot. My 25 to 30 kitties would have no where to go if I didn't have them. It's all good. :thumbs up

BenMax
February 17th, 2009, 02:52 PM
I remember when I worked in the euthansia room I found myself with 21 cats (3 were my own) and the rest were to be PTS. Everyday I would tag one or two and take them home. I would get them better and find homes for them. At the end I had 8 cats that now belonged to me. I don't make excuses as to why I have so many animals as I feel that they did not deserve to die.....none of them do or did.

You must feel comfortable with what you can do and what you can handle. You never ever have to answer to anyone as long as you are ok with it.

Even if people are joking with you - throw them a smile -that usually kills them everytime and then they really will think you are nuts. And I found out that 'nuts' is a good thing.

Look at your little world and enjoy every moment. In the end it is YOU that matters and not the ignorance of others.

Bless all those that are not judgemental and all those that are making a difference in this small world of ours.

14+ - you are my personal hero. You are an amazing woman.

14+kitties
February 17th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Aww gee thanks BenMax. :o That was so sweet or you to say.

There are so many of us on here that do what we can to help. Some of you do a lot more than others. Every time I hear of a kitten/cat/dog who needs a home I wish I could take it. It breaks my heart to not be able to. If I was on my own I probably would but I am not. I have a hubby who tends to put the brakes on and bring me back to reality. Moneywise - I just can't do much more. And I know there will be more kittens this year....

And talk about personal heroes! I have a few of them on here! You are one. :grouphug:

Babymomma - It's all good. :thumbs up

Jim Hall
February 17th, 2009, 03:57 PM
well i am proud to be a cat (and dog) crazy person in fact i feel a little bit sorry for those who arent

14+kitties
February 17th, 2009, 04:17 PM
well i am proud to be a cat (and dog) crazy person in fact i feel a little bit sorry for those who arent

Jim - It wasn't the "crazy" I objected to. In fact if you look at my signature I even say I am certified. What I objected to was the "paranoid all the time."

BenMax
February 17th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Jim - It wasn't the "crazy" I objected to. In fact if you look at my signature I even say I am certified. What I objected to was the word "paranoid."

Ah - she probably doesn't even know what it means 14+. Don't worry about it as you said she is young.

babymomma
February 17th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Ah - she probably doesn't even know what it means 14+. Don't worry about it as you said she is young.

I do indeed know what it means. I dont know why you have such a low opinion of younger people.

14, I honestly didnt mean anything by it. I was referring to how the guy was acting in his video, Paranoid about his cat and his where abouts... I do not think that anybody with alot of cats, dogs, hamsters or horses etc. has anything wrong with them. I have been called alot of things because i just WALK dogs that doesnt belong to me. (And all the mice I had, But thats another story:o)

Honestly, It was late, I was tired. Im sure anybody that knows me, knew i dont think that your really paranoid because you have cats...

Yes i could have worded it wrong.

Benmax, This time YOU should take that so called "Chill pill" (Was that what you called it?

Jim Hall
February 17th, 2009, 07:22 PM
paranoid ahhh well i think a little is a good thing esp these days

as for yu babymomma you sweet teenager you are alredy a crazy animal person which is all good all the time

AS to the vocabulary lol you would be very very suprised at the tandard voc of a well educated 14yr old

:D:grouphug:

JennieV
February 17th, 2009, 08:46 PM
BM, I just have a quick question: when are you gonna stop offending people on here? You were the one who said something about cat ladies being paranoid...If you don't see how this insults someone, why did you edit it?

Now this Chill Pill??? Come on!! I am seriously getting fed up reading your bursts of so called advice and " smart*** " remarks. You said something in another post about NOT feeling welcome here? Well, your earlier disrespectful and honestly totally teen response to BenMax shows why. You want to feel welcome? you want some respect? How about you show a little bit of respect? Maybe we then we can respect you back.

babymomma
February 17th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Yep, Didnt want to argue about this. Thought i might have a right to defend myself.

Posted this thread cause' I though the video was cute. Sorry to offend, Certainly didnt mean to.

Anyways, Im done here.

14+kitties
February 17th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Ok, how 'bout we all let this go. Things were said. BM apologized. I'm ok. We're all ok. Let's leave it. :thumbs up:highfive:

TacoGrl
February 17th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Yes, whom among us hasn't said something that was either inappropriate or taken the wrong way due to wordage?

:grouphug:

luckypenny
February 18th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Cute video. Sandman mentioned the guy who produces these is paid 100K a year to make them for Youtube...don't know if it's just rumor but interesting nevertheless.

ancientgirl
February 18th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Say what? If that's right, then I need to be getting myself a video camera!

luckypenny
February 18th, 2009, 08:14 AM
No kidding.

Here's Cory Williams' website: http://smpfilms.com/home.html

ancientgirl
February 18th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Oh no, I just read that his kitty Sparta has leukemia.:cry:

Tundra_Queen
February 21st, 2009, 07:40 AM
LOL I thought that was very clever. I sent it to my son and his wife. LOL (Have to get use to saying his wife, they pulled a surprise wedding on us Boxing day!)

Debbie