Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I went to Costco today........

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 07:21 PM
And decided to spoil my kitties a bit.......
Tinka is on top. TT is checking from the bottom.

krdahmer
February 15th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Oh they are gonna love that!!! :thumbs up And we are gonna love the pics!!! ;) :laughing:

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Mylee......48460
Mittens.......48461
And Tinka doing her own version of Kung Fu48462

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Tinka was really enjoying the balls on top!
And now........ no one is going near it. :sad: If they decide to ignore it I guess the catty cats get another toy!

meg4050
February 15th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Awwww Tinka's so cute! Well they all are!! I think I have the mini-version of that. But Romeo sure would love the big one!!

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Oh they are gonna love that!!! :thumbs up And we are gonna love the pics!!! ;) :laughing:

It's really sturdy. I was looking at the ones at WM yesterday. Crap for the same price! This one is really nice. And I didn't think $50 was bad.

growler~GateKeeper
February 15th, 2009, 07:36 PM
That 3rd pic is great TT all stretched out checking the top :laughing:

You could hide toys & catnip pillows in the house to get them re interested :D

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Dayle actually just showed some interest in it. She got on it and started batting the balls around. The other ones are all sleeping in their regular spots. They are probably tuckered out from all the excitement of playing with a new box! :D I will give them a while and see what they do with it.

onster
February 15th, 2009, 07:41 PM
oh they look like they were havng so much fun!

taht is the cat tree i mentioend in my costco thread saying it was on sale :thumbs up

Try putting catnip in to get them reinterested?

krdahmer
February 15th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Sometimes my guys are all over their cat trees, having fights over the different levels, sleeping... using them as spring boards.... then they go for days not touching them:shrug:... so don't give up! Those look like fun and I'm sure they'll get lots of use out of them!:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 08:52 PM
I love the 'stretchin' way up' pics. :D Mittens looks so soft :cloud9: but they're all little dolls :flirt:

Smiley14
February 15th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Oh WOW! That is really neat!!! They look so cute exploring it! :lovestruck: :thumbs up

angeldogs
February 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM
They are all so cute.and with all the kungfu fighting yours will have something to practice their skills on.

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 11:35 PM
I think it's a hit with TT and Tinka anyway. They have been on it the most. Dayle got on long enough to check out the little house and the balls and then jump off. Mittens has sat on the side for a while. Mylee couldn't care less. I'm glad I got it for them.
Hazel - Mittens is verrrryyy soft. :cloud9:

Toonces
February 16th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Great pics, looks like everyone is having a blast:D

ancientgirl
February 16th, 2009, 09:27 AM
You got that for $50? Oy, I need to go to Costco more often!

14+kitties
February 16th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Yep, I did. :D And that's $50 Canadian! :thumbs up
Kitties are showing more interest in it today so it was worth buying!!
LOL! Was looking at the pics again. In the last one Tinka looks like she was playing the guitar!

ancientgirl
February 16th, 2009, 11:26 AM
I'm going to see where there's a Costco near me. It's worth having a look. I saw some like these this weekend at Petco and Petsmart and they were 3 times more than what you spent. I want to buy them a new play thing, but I don't want to pay that much.

14+kitties
February 16th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Well, as long as your guys don't try this......
Tinka only weighs about 4 pounds. She has every one of those pounds balanced on the top of that little post. :rolleyes: Silly girl. She stayed like that for about 5 minutes playing with the balls.

ancientgirl
February 16th, 2009, 12:22 PM
LOL, The only one of mine who I ever saw doing that is Vlad, and that's when he was a little teeny weeny kitty of 5 pounds. Not happening now.:laughing:

Love4himies
February 16th, 2009, 12:34 PM
They have that at Costco :eek: for only 50 bucks :eek: :eek:. I need one :yell: :D. Foster kittens would love that.

chico2
February 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I saw it too,great price,but no more cat-trees for us.
Kitties are soo cute,they will use it,don't worry.
The old cat-tree hubby made,is used every day and the blue one I have,they take turns sleeping in.
I wanted to dump the old one,but don't have the heart to,they love it,so will yours...great pics!!

Magicwildwolf69
February 16th, 2009, 06:02 PM
man wish we had a costco in the us...thats an awesome tree. i'm trying to save some money to get some for the cats they are just expensive

looks like they'll have a ball with it

14+kitties
February 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM
man wish we had a costco in the us...thats an awesome tree. i'm trying to save some money to get some for the cats they are just expensive

looks like they'll have a ball with it

Magicwildwolf - there are stores in the US. Do a search to find one close to you here...........
http://www.costco.com/Warehouse/locator.aspx

Magicwildwolf69
February 17th, 2009, 02:51 AM
ooo there is one near me...!!! happy day!

Dee-O-Gee
February 17th, 2009, 11:14 PM
14+--when you say your are certified--you are truly certifiably (spell ?) in love with your little ones. What a beautiful family :cloud9:

Wouldn't we would love to have a master that coddled us--carried us around--pet us till we fell asleep and fed us?

It would be pretty cool to have a jolly green giant or a Jack in the beanstalk!!! Just someone bigger than us to pamper our days away. Don't you think?