- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Spring today....maybe

February 15th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I know,a few too many pics,but the kitties really loved it outside today...soaking up some sun,getting dirty:laughing:
First Rocky...everything looks kind of gloomy,except the cats...

February 15th, 2009, 12:53 PM
and Chico,he took it a little easy,then in the house for treats:cat:
Yeah,I know,not healthy treats:cat:

February 15th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Last but not least the white blob,Vinnie.....loving his dad:lovestruck:
I already called Jenny Craig:laughing:

February 15th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Last ones...

February 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Never too many pics of your handsome boys, Chico :flirt:

Kitties enjoying the sun and the nice weather :cloud9:

I can't believe that all your snow is almost gone!! It seems like just last week you had so much of it! :eek: I'm sure Rocky and Chico are happy to see it go. Vinnie will miss being camouflaged, though! :laughing:

February 15th, 2009, 02:45 PM
OHHH, you can just SEE how pleased they are to have the sun back! They are definitely ready to enjoy warmer weather again! :laughing: :cloud9:

February 15th, 2009, 03:59 PM
They look great. LOL, Vinnie's tummy looks so fluffy! Rocky looks like he's enjoying the sun.

Chico has good taste. Mine LOVE temptations. They especially like the Naturals ones.

February 15th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Never ever too many pics of these guys! They will be very happy that nasty snow is gone!! Isn't it great? :thumbs up
I love the second one of Vinnie! It really shows off his eyes. Course they are all great!! :cloud9:

February 15th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Thank's girls,they were outside with hubby for about 1 hour not 5 minutes like when it's really cold.
Hazel,the snow is just about all gone,revealing the stuff that was underneath:yell:
However come wednesday we are supposed to get 10cm of snow again:sad:

February 15th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Thank's 14+,believe it or not,he's lost almost 1lb ,from eating just Wellness no dry stuff:thumbs up
Vinnie is incredibly soft,I think he's part wabbit..

February 15th, 2009, 06:43 PM
You could never post to many pics of the chico clan.they are clebs.

it was nice out i spent a few hours outside doing some work.

February 15th, 2009, 07:06 PM
oh its so nice to see your boys again :lovestruck::lovestruck:

lol poor vinnie, he doesnt need jenny craig im sure with the better weather he'll lose his winter weight in no time :thumbs up

They all look so good.

February 15th, 2009, 07:10 PM
ARGH. I iz jelous!:frustrated:

40 cm of snow in the last 32 hours here where I am.

Keely NEEDS a walk! Why cant mother nature cut us a break?

February 15th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Aw the boys look great enjoyin the sunshine:lovestruck:... I missed out on it altogether as we were in a basement watching Daytona! Glad they soaked up some rays for me! And man am I glad I don't live out east! :eek:

February 16th, 2009, 12:29 AM
I always love seeing pics of your kitties. They always look so healthy and content!

February 16th, 2009, 07:37 AM
You're kitties certainly think spring is on it's way. They're all beautiful Chico2.