Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spring today....maybe

chico2
February 15th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I know,a few too many pics,but the kitties really loved it outside today...soaking up some sun,getting dirty:laughing:
First Rocky...everything looks kind of gloomy,except the cats...

chico2
February 15th, 2009, 12:53 PM
and Chico,he took it a little easy,then in the house for treats:cat:
Yeah,I know,not healthy treats:cat:

chico2
February 15th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Last but not least the white blob,Vinnie.....loving his dad:lovestruck:
I already called Jenny Craig:laughing:

chico2
February 15th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Last ones...

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Never too many pics of your handsome boys, Chico :flirt:

Kitties enjoying the sun and the nice weather :cloud9:

I can't believe that all your snow is almost gone!! It seems like just last week you had so much of it! :eek: I'm sure Rocky and Chico are happy to see it go. Vinnie will miss being camouflaged, though! :laughing:

Smiley14
February 15th, 2009, 02:45 PM
OHHH, you can just SEE how pleased they are to have the sun back! They are definitely ready to enjoy warmer weather again! :laughing: :cloud9:

ancientgirl
February 15th, 2009, 03:59 PM
They look great. LOL, Vinnie's tummy looks so fluffy! Rocky looks like he's enjoying the sun.

Chico has good taste. Mine LOVE temptations. They especially like the Naturals ones.

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Never ever too many pics of these guys! They will be very happy that nasty snow is gone!! Isn't it great? :thumbs up
I love the second one of Vinnie! It really shows off his eyes. Course they are all great!! :cloud9:

chico2
February 15th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Thank's girls,they were outside with hubby for about 1 hour not 5 minutes like when it's really cold.
Hazel,the snow is just about all gone,revealing the stuff that was underneath:yell:
However come wednesday we are supposed to get 10cm of snow again:sad:

chico2
February 15th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Thank's 14+,believe it or not,he's lost almost 1lb ,from eating just Wellness no dry stuff:thumbs up
Vinnie is incredibly soft,I think he's part wabbit..

angeldogs
February 15th, 2009, 06:43 PM
You could never post to many pics of the chico clan.they are pets.ca clebs.

it was nice out i spent a few hours outside doing some work.

onster
February 15th, 2009, 07:06 PM
oh its so nice to see your boys again :lovestruck::lovestruck:

lol poor vinnie, he doesnt need jenny craig im sure with the better weather he'll lose his winter weight in no time :thumbs up

They all look so good.

babymomma
February 15th, 2009, 07:10 PM
ARGH. I iz jelous!:frustrated:

40 cm of snow in the last 32 hours here where I am.

Keely NEEDS a walk! Why cant mother nature cut us a break?

krdahmer
February 15th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Aw the boys look great enjoyin the sunshine:lovestruck:... I missed out on it altogether as we were in a basement watching Daytona! Glad they soaked up some rays for me! And man am I glad I don't live out east! :eek:

glasslass
February 16th, 2009, 12:29 AM
I always love seeing pics of your kitties. They always look so healthy and content!

clm
February 16th, 2009, 07:37 AM
You're kitties certainly think spring is on it's way. They're all beautiful Chico2.

Cindy