Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boboli

ancientgirl
February 14th, 2009, 08:14 PM
I will assume some of you have seen this product in the market. If not, this is a pizza crust that you use to create your own pizza.

I've never bought one of these, ever. I had always assumed that it would not taste good. Today they caught my eye and I thought, what the heck.

So, I got a package, some mushroom caps and some stuff to make some sauce.

Holy moley! Was I ever missing out. My little pizza actually came out just as good as anything I've bought at a restaurant and far less expensive!

onster
February 14th, 2009, 09:44 PM
hmmm never seen this product but will look out for it. Thanks AG!

We had pizza today too :D but mom made the dough :thumbs up but im too lazy for that :laughing:

ancientgirl
February 15th, 2009, 07:11 AM
If they don't have this brand, maybe they have another. It's great for us lazy folks! LOL. It tasted way fresher also then those frozen pizzas.

krdahmer
February 15th, 2009, 10:48 AM
There are a few different brands with the same idea here, I've never tried them either... maybe I will. :thumbs up I have a super easy recipe for whole wheat and honey pizza dough too... it's yummy. I do it with no pizza sauce just bbq sauce, lots of cheese and all different coloured peppers. I haven't made it in ages, I might this week!

ancientgirl
February 15th, 2009, 12:11 PM
I'm too lazy to make dough myself LOL. I was also thinking this would make a nice peanut butter and jelly pizza too. Oh the possibilities!:lightbulb:

Dog Dancer
February 15th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I used them many years back and always enjoyed them. Haven't bought any for a while, but now that you mention it maybe I should. I've been buying home made pizza dough at the Italian deli lately, but it's messy spreading it out.

TacoGrl
February 15th, 2009, 09:21 PM
I too will look for it :thumbs up

I like the Dr. Oteker (sp?) mushroom pizzas, but would like to make my own and anything to do with baking from scratch NEVER works out well for me :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
February 16th, 2009, 07:16 AM
That's what I liked about this. You can create anything you want. I love the grilled veggie pizza's, but they are expensive when I do find them at the grocery store. Plus, since I bought the mushrooms and added them fresh they tasted much better. And the best part, is the cheese was so yummy! Since it wasn't frozen on the pizza or anything, it melted much better and also tasted so fresh.