Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diezel

onster
February 14th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Diezel is my friend's husband's mom's farm dog. His mom is away on holiday and he (the hubby) went everyday to feed and play with him. Unfortunately, his little girl is sick now and at hamilton kids. So after work in cambridge he has to come back to waterloo feed/play with diezel then drive to hamilton to join his wife at bedside vigil. Theyre a bit overwhelmed now I so I offered to feed Diezel (though I never met him before). The wife is kind of afriad of dogs and told me nono he'll bite you , he's vicous he's a guard dog. He lives outside and he is suppsed to be mean as that's his 'job'.

Today she came back to waterloo to get some stuff from her house and asked me if id like to come to see diezel when she goes to feed him. She is so scared of him she throws the food over the fence and doesnt dare go in the gate (its electric :sad:). He cant come near the fence because of his collar.

Well...I went to see this 'vicous' dog and here are the pics :lovestruck: My friend was so terrified she told me not to go in at all and she couldnt do anything if he bit me. he did bark at me a bit but he seemed calm and was wagging his tail, trying to come closer but then whimpering when he got close to the electric fence thing...so I braved it and went in. He's a white german shep. I think Ill be feeding/playing with him from now on. He isnt trained at all though and keeps jumping up. Btw, the wife is terrified of my kitties so I think she just is scared of animals in general but anyhooo...

She is so scared she throws the food over bag and all. :sad: This is a very well loved dog by the way, her husband adores him.

chico2
February 14th, 2009, 04:18 PM
He is a beauty,looks like my neighbors Fate,however he should never be left alone with that electric collar,I've heard some horror stories about those:sad:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 04:19 PM
He had just eaten and I reaaaaaly didnt want him to lick my face, lol

onster
February 14th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I know chico but he's not my dog :sad::sad:

14+kitties
February 14th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Yep, nasty pup for sure. He is very handsome. :cloud9: Thank you for offering to feed him.

onster
February 14th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Its a big farm though and he has a lot of space to run in, heated water, a big barn and 3 warm dog houses with lotsa straw stuffed in there.

hazelrunpack
February 14th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Oh, Diezel's a beautiful boy, onster! :flirt: Looks like a real killer, too... :rolleyes: :laughing: I think he's going to enjoy your visits immensely. :D

And I hope your friend's daughter is better soon. :goodvibes:

chico2
February 14th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Onster,I am not sure,but I think it was something about thunderstorms:confused:or just rain,the dogs got burned:confused:
He's a lucky boy to have you,imagine throwing food,bag and all to a pup:loser:
He certainly looks really dangerous:lovestruck:.

babymomma
February 14th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Lol.. Some gaurd dog he is:rolleyes:

Lol.. Hes a cutie for sure!

otter
February 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM
OMG... vicious dog... he might....

lick Onster to death :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

pooor puppers :sad:
I'm so glad you met and can help him out a bit now. Do whatever you can, i'm sure he will appreciate anything you can offer him, even if just hugs and kisses and a little attention, it's so better than nothing

I hope your friends daughter is OK and better real soon. It's such a hard thing to have sick kids :grouphug: for the family

krdahmer
February 14th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Clearly that is one viscious killing machine there! :rolleyes::laughing: Poor guy with one of those awful collars! At least he's got someone great to come feed him and love him up now! (and :goodvibes: for the girl at the hospital too!)

Love4himies
February 14th, 2009, 08:45 PM
:laughing::laughing: Ummmmm are you still alive, onster, or has this "vicious" dog smothered you with kisses :cloud9:

What a beautiful dog.

onster
February 14th, 2009, 09:49 PM
lol to be honest I was a little scared just cuz of her stories. Plus he is a guard dog and I went in 'his' gate without his owner lol.

Theres something I dont understand though, he just puts his paws up on my chest and stays there :shrug: Like its not a greeting..he just does that and we chill lol. Does it mean anything??

I wanted to flip out the contents of the bag of food (though he pretty much got everything!) but I was scared he might be food aggressive or something so I refrained.

I asked if he fetches or anything but she said he didnt. I threw him a stick and he ran after it but then didnt bring it back :rolleyes: but then I threw another one and he did bring it back :D:D SO maybe he does, maybe he doesnt lol.

He doesnt really know much...he miiiight know sit I think. Im not sure when I told him to sit if he sat because he wanted to or because I told him :cool: lol.

I'd love to spend more time with him but Im not too dog savy. I think I may bring him a kong or something next time..or maybe a bone.:cloud9: He was such a suck :lovestruck:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Also, I have a question..do you think its safe to go visit him alone next time to feed him (cuz thats the point!).

Would he remember me or could his 'guard dog' mentality come on and then id be in hot water? :o My friend is worried and she told me to just throw the food over or stay in the range of the electric fence thing so I can run right back to it if soemthing happens. I think shes a chicken lol but I also dont wanna put myself in danger if you know what I mean

babymomma
February 14th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Well if he is indeed a trained guard dog. You should be in no danger, Im pretty sure they arent allowed to attack. Just chase you down and drag you to the ground and hold you until the owners come. But if hes trained for it he wont hurt you.

Lol.. Except for the whole dragging you to the ground by his teeth thing.

loll. Dont worry kacee has done it to my brother lots of times before. He says it doesnt hurt.

I think its safe.A dog doesnt forget you if you gave him loves :flirt:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:02 PM
ummm but the owners will be in another city and its farm land there arent really much in terms of neighbours.

LOL i think u just scared me more BM :laughing::p I dont wanna be cornered or dragged!!! :crazy:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:04 PM
I mean for a cat you can tell when you best back off or ure gonna getta hurt reaaaal bad LOL

The only reason I went in was because he wastn snarling or anything and after his initial barkfest at me he started wagging his tail. If he was going to 'turn on me' next visit he wouldnt just like bite me or something right, there would be signals no??

otter
February 14th, 2009, 10:05 PM
Onster... you are wise to be cautious, he is a strange dog, don't be afraid though, just watch for signs that things are going on...
i'm not anykind of expert here so hopefully some one else will add to this but.. things to watch for
- ears laid back
- tail tucked down
- eyes wide open or squinted (fright or anger)

dogs, like humans, show emotion, watch him like you would a human.. look for signs of fear or aggression... if you see signs, calmly leave, ..... he'll give you signs

putting paws on your shoulders is a sign of dominance (I think).. he's trying to tell you he's the boss, he's as big as you, not in an aggressive way. At this point just let him be the boss... but again, watch for signs... he's the boss so you need to obey him, if he gives indication that you should leave him alone, just leave him.. don't argue :) Act a bit submissive to him. don't look him in the eye... if he wants something (like a stick), just give it to him. don't play tug of war or anything like that

Throwing a stick is great.... throw a thousand if it makes him/you happy

OK.. hope I haven't scared you .. no need to be scared, just be observant and all will be great!

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:18 PM
lol good thing you told me that. When I picked up the second stick he tried to take it from me but I said no and threw it. Maybe I shouldnt try to swipe it from his jaws :o I was also constantly looking him in the eye, he has real pretty ones. He was squinting a lot too, but I think that was out of pleasure from behind the ear scratchies.

Im not scared but definately will be more on edge when friend isnt there. Granted she doesnt interact with him but she feeds him and visits the house often, he knows her. She played with him when he was a pup. SO if I go alone it will definitely be a different scenario since he only met me once. I think maybe Ill try and feed him first and see how he is acting (wagging tail or no etc) then maybe try and go in the gate. Ill watch for signs he's getting annoyed with me...I think poor boy didnt want me to leave today :sad:

She told me he's the alpha male ..he isnt neutered (yet). They had a traumatic experience with their last dog that died after a spay so theyre gathering up the courage to neuter Diezel.

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Was leaning on me like this before I left...so he eventually stopped the whole paws must be on me thing :shrug:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:27 PM
You have to keep in mind though this is the woman that told me she was scared of bunduk because he was staring at her (his signature saucer eyes stare) "is he gonna bite me?? omg im scared" LOL

welll actually maybe its not that funny, given the chance he may have nommed her :laughing::laughing:

So I have to take her fear with a grain of salt...

angeldogs
February 14th, 2009, 10:36 PM
He's a handsome boy for sure.yep looks real like a real mean guard dog to me by the way he is loving the attention your giving him.

otter
February 14th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I don't think you have anything to fear... you just need to be observant.
Being submissive to him is good if you are going to be alone.. just know that he might try and push you around a bit (it a joking, shove your brother kinda way).. cause he can, you're not gonna bite back :laughing:

Just go in there happy to see him, happy voice, confident, don't be afraid :)

Squinty eyes are in pleasure too... just llike humans.. look at your face in the mirror a bit.. be happy, be sad, be afraid, be mad, be agressive.. look at what your face does... his will do similar

Just be aware... he will give you signs.... otherwise, enjoy each others company and HAVE FUN!

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:41 PM
lol wanna come with me jagsdad ??? :D you can protect me :p

naaaah im not that scared, but thank you for the advice its much needed. I dont really know too much about dogs other than what I read here. My friend told that Diezel and her hubby play rough with eachother, pushing eachother around, wrestling etc. SHe also told me her MIL hurt her knee after Diezel pushed her to the ground, but she said it was a mistake and he was playing.

Ill let you know how it goes. I may be feeding him tomorrow :cool:

dustybird
February 14th, 2009, 10:51 PM
He's a handsome boy and it's very good of you to take care of him. I'm guessing he's lonely, out there all alone.

I don't like those collars either, if memory serves me right I believe it's t-storms that can set them off, due to the electical current they can send out.

No expert here either but I think it's important that you stay calm and relaxed as most animals can sense what your feeling. Since he has met you and interacted with you, chances are he will remember you, your smell and your voice when he see's you. I don't know if it would make a difference but I'd wear the same coat, mitts and perhaps the same pants. Since he's been all over you wearing the same things will smell familiar to him. Ditto with what Otter said.

I'd bring him some treats too, maybe some hotdogs in an air tight baggy and then if you need to can distract him with those, if you need to leave calmly walk away, don't run.

I've been around a lot of dogs even aggressive ones, still no expert in anyway but, I have always just been calm and paid attention for any signs and no staring him down.

Also is he really a guard dog or do they just refer to him as one, is his purpose really just to alert the owners of someone on the property, just a voice so to speak.

I'm sure you'll do fine, your smart and from the pics he looks like he really enjoyed your visit.

babymomma
February 14th, 2009, 10:58 PM
ummm but the owners will be in another city and its farm land there arent really much in terms of neighbours.

LOL i think u just scared me more BM :laughing::p I dont wanna be cornered or dragged!!! :crazy:

Lol.. That wasnt my intention:laughing: I doubt he would do it to you. Especially if you are giving him food. All I meant was he will not rip you to shreds or kill you. Its highly unlikely her would even hurt you. And if you dont put up a fight they wont be rough with your arm. When kacee does it she just pulls on the sleeve of your sweater or coat. So i woould wear something with sleeves just in case. lol..

Oh and ahh, If you have to leave because you start to feel threatened. BACK out slowly, as turning around can make you more vulnerable im pretty sure... And he will see it as you submitting to him. No sudden movements if he makes you feel threatened in anyway.

onster
February 15th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Dustybird - hot dogs, what a good idea!! Im sure he'll love those :thumbs up:thumbs up Even tho i wanted to wash my clothes :yuck: (he still had food on his snout when he rubbed all over me..eww lol) i didnt so that they would smell familiar :thumbs up

He isnt actually trained a guard dog at all...they just call him that I guess. He barks like mad at everyone and everything apparently...so i guess more of an alerter?

thanks BM :goodvibes: Ill have soooo much food on me he prob wont be able to move after let alone bite me :laughing::D At least I know hes up to date on all his shots so even if he does bite me I wont get rabies or anything :crazy:

growler~GateKeeper
February 15th, 2009, 01:06 AM
Theres something I dont understand though, he just puts his paws up on my chest and stays there :shrug: Like its not a greeting..he just does that and we chill lol. Does it mean anything??

Alot of dogs do that because it puts them on the same eye level as you, rather than you being above him. Plus it puts your face closer for kisses :lovestruck: and it's kinda like a hug :cloud9:

Alot of dog people will sit on the floor with their dogs because it also puts them on the same level.

Of course you don't know this dog so I would not suggest anything of the sort :D

He's a cutie :lovestruck:

onster
February 15th, 2009, 01:10 AM
hmmmmm u know maybe its a mix of dominance and that. I thought he was gonna start humping me to be honest, considering hes not neutered too!! But he didnt *phew* lol

It could be he just wanted close to me because like in the 3rd pic I posted if Put my hands out for him to put his paws on them he would be ok with that too, as long he was standing, you know?

Ok so I have a confession :angel: When I wanted to get out and diezel was following me so closely I was getting worried that hed get shocked as he got closer and then get mad at me or get upset we were leaving him alone and be forceful with me so I threw him one last stick and... ran :laughing: :o

I know how shameful. :sad:

onster
February 15th, 2009, 01:12 AM
btw see the red bag behind us..that would be yesterday's food bag :frustrated:

My friend is a good person, really. She is just petrified. The last time she was in alone with him she peed her pants when he jumped on her and screamed like no tomorrow (she told me today). So yeah...its just a fear she cant get over. She was almost at the point of tears today begging me not to go in the gate because she was scared for me.

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 01:17 AM
I sure don't see any aggressive body posture in the pics, onster. And that last one of the leaning... well...:cloud9:

You'll be fine. He's gonna love you. Confident step and voice on your part. Let him lean on you--even put his paws up if you don't mind it and he doesn't get overexcited.

You'll see the signs if he's not comfortable with you coming in--you'll see the tension, the hackles will go up, the eyes will look intense. My feeling, though, is that he's going to see you, recognize your scent and turn into a big goof trying to invite you inside the fence to play with him. :D

If at some point he gets too excited and you need to get outside the fence, use a confident step to get there, even if you're backing away because he's climbing up to lick your face. He might be unmannered but he doesn't look aggressive to me.

I think your friend is just afraid of animals. :o Did she come inside the fence with you? How did he react to her?

growler~GateKeeper
February 15th, 2009, 01:19 AM
Most likely he was following you because he wanted to go with you or didn't want you to leave :shrug: if he is used to some human interaction but not always on a consistant basis, he's wanting as much as he can get when available.

and :o many :goodvibes: for the sick kidlet :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Ok so I have a confession :angel: When I wanted to get out and diezel was following me so closely I was getting worried that hed get shocked as he got closer and then get mad at me or get upset we were leaving him alone and be forceful with me so I threw him one last stick and... ran :laughing: :o

Okay! :laughing: Well that strategy worked!!! And it was very nice of you to spare him the shock...because he likely would have followed you as far as he could stand it. :o Just be warned, he knows that trick now and may not fall for it again. :D But I doubt that he'll blame you for the shock--it's not like he doesn't know that it happens when he gets close to the fence.

My friend is a good person, really. She is just petrified. The last time she was in alone with him she peed her pants when he jumped on her and screamed like no tomorrow (she told me today). So yeah...its just a fear she cant get over. She was almost at the point of tears today begging me not to go in the gate because she was scared for me.

So I guess that answered my question about how he reacts to her. :laughing:

If he's that good-natured with a person who is exuding fear from every pore, then he's a wonderful dog :cloud9:

onster
February 15th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Thanks for all the advice guys :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Growler, the kid is very very sick :sad: She has a really bad case of pneumonia but she also was born without control over her muscles and such so she cant cough which makes it so much worse because she cant get the gunk out of her chest :sad: Its very sad. She was only given a few months to live when she was born but she is now 6 yrs old...personally i cant really go visit although my mom does. It upsets me too much, so I thought feeding diezel so hubby can be with my friend and his daughter during this time was the least I can do.

Dangit hazel the old stick thing would work for a cat everytime!! lol i hope he doesnt get wise :p I asked my friend if he barks when she comes alone and she said no. She said she used to play with him when he was a baby but then when he got bigger she got too scared too. She pets Onnie and Bunduk when she comes over but only their backs and if they so much as move their heads or anything she jerks her hand away really fast "omg they were gonna bite me". She prefers I hold Bunduk and give her his rear end to pet :p lol

Ok guys im gonna take all ure advice and be a good strong doggie feeder :D (but hopefully doggie doesnt eat me :p) hahaha

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Doggie won't eat you. Might try to chap you but won't eat you. :D

That's so sad about the little girl. :sad: I hope they can get her better again! :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
February 15th, 2009, 01:53 AM
:sad: so sad for the little girl & her family :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

Toss a treat next time ;)

chico2
February 15th, 2009, 08:00 AM
:pray:For the little one:fingerscr:goodvibes:
Onster,I think a lot of people leave their dogs outside and say they are guard-dogs,they are not trained to attack,but will naturally bark if someone approaches,it does not make him aggressive.
Fate will bark and woo-woo at me when I come with treats,she too has not really been trained and will jump on me,but with tail wagging.

I think Diezel just gets lonely and wants your company,he is a really beautiful dog:lovestruck:
I admit,I am very leery about strange dogs,but you kind of learn the signs and once they have shown me they just want loving,loving they'll get:dog:

onster
February 15th, 2009, 11:50 AM
:sad::sad::sad: My friend just called me and she says her husband, although he really appreciates the offer and realy does need the help sometimes, is worried that Diezel will hurt me.

He says sometimes Diezel acts a little crazy/wild all of a sudden and he's worried I'll get hurt.

Wife said though that he's often so torn between going to feed diezel and staying with his daughter so she's gonna ask him again - even if its just me going to throw the food over and not going in. I think maybe he is worried about being responsible if I get hurt, which is reasonable.

:sad:

She did offer for me to go with her to feed him today on her way to the hospital but she says she didnt have time and wed just have to throw the food over and leave. I would feel bad not going in to pet him and she doesnt have time so I said its ok. On the bright side, she said when her daughter is better (good vibes, prayers please!) we can go to visit him together or with her hubby (if her hubby doesnt agree for me to go alone).

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Well, it's something at least. Yep, probably he's thinking about liability if Diezel should hurt you. But at least Diezel has a friend in you now and eventually maybe you can get to know him better. :D

ancientgirl
February 15th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Looks like he was going to kill you with kisses :laughing:

What a handsome boy! He looks like a total sweetie. Maybe the husband thinks he was okay with you since the wife was with you. It could be that if you were alone Diezel would act differently. Like when I'm here Vlad is super friendly to visitors. But a few times the maintenance guys have had to come inside my place and Vlad has been downright nasty, even though he's met them before with me here.

Maybe if you go more often he'll get used to you more.

I hope their daughter gets better.:pray:

angeldogs
February 15th, 2009, 05:12 PM
When he jumps up at you tell him off and turn your body to the side.he just needs some manners.you could also wait till he calms down before you give him any attention.and if you are going to continue to go out there he will soon learn to calm himself down if he wants you attention.weither for petting or playing.

If your happy and have no problem with going out to feed him and throw a stick or toy for him great.

onster
February 15th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Update: She said she would ask hubby if at the very least I could just feed diezel when he's stuck for time. She said if he said ok she would pass by some cans for diezel. Was out and came back to 6 cans on my doorstep, so I guess that means I get to feed diezel :D:D

Now hubby doesnt want me going in cuz he would worry diezel would hurt me (even accidently) so now I have to try and get gravy canned food in there without throwing it bag and all..hmmmmmmmm

onster
February 15th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I'm definately happy feeding him angeldogs and looking forward to when I can throw him some sticks. Its not really fair I dont think to throw him stick when im outside the electric zone thing because he cant bring it back right? :sad:

I think Ill just stop by the store and pick him up some treats/maybe toys. Are kongs ok for dogs to play with unsupervised? IS there any toy at all thats pretty much fool proof unsupervised? :o

Or maybe I should stick with treats....what are really yummmmy treats for dogs??? :D

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Unfortunately, there is no foolproof toy...even Kongs are labeled to be used under close supervision. Our dogs are smaller than Diezel, but even they can chew the end off the black Kongs given enough time. :shrug:

onster
February 15th, 2009, 05:56 PM
ok so yummy treats it is :D:D

What about a bone he can work on liek those smoked bone things..or are those dangerous too?

Perhaps I should stick with biscuit treats :o

hazelrunpack
February 15th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Biscuit treats are probably the safest :shrug: Ack...most of what he could do to entertain himself is best done under supervision...which isn't possible in this case. :frustrated:. How frustrating! :o

When will the husband be back next? Maybe if he takes you in with Diezel, then walks away to see how Diezel reacts with you, you'll both be more comfortable with you feeding Diezel up close and personal. :D

hazelrunpack
February 18th, 2009, 10:14 PM
So how did it go? Were you able to rig something up with a cheap bowl, or did you have to resort to the same old bag trick? :o And what did Diezel think of his new waitress. :D

onster
February 18th, 2009, 11:17 PM
I havent gone yet Hazel, hubby has been going. I guess the cans I have are for emergencies :shrug::shrug: My mom is going to visit tomorrow, then Ill know for sure. If (when!!) I do go though I think Ill just use a cheap bowl. Maybe get a set from the dollar store, lol. Friend told me hubby collects the plastic bags later...well he can collect cheepie bowls too :D

Gail P
February 18th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Aw, poor Diezel. He's probably very lonely with his owners away and nobody able to spend much time with him. He certainly doesn't look like he'd hurt you, he'd probably love to have more attention if you're allowed to go in. Having food thrown over the fence is not a very good way of feeding him and what about his water? I know you said it's heated, but is it filled automatically or is somebody checking/refilling it regularly? You know, he might even be better without your friend there, he seems very friendly but her anxiety could set him on edge. He would know that she's scared of him. How much longer are his owners away?

Hope their little girl is better soon.

angeldogs
February 19th, 2009, 05:58 AM
No toy is good for a dog unsupervised,more so aggressive chewers.Jag was going through a black king kong in a month or less if we didn't put it way.Leaving plastic bags lying around with food that has been in it isn't very wise thing to do.he could start chewing and swollow the platsic pieces from the bag.I would go to Global on Bridge St.for some tasty treats.

onster
February 19th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I dont really know when his owners are coming back GailP, but I do think the poor guy is kind of lonely. I would go over to just keep him company kinda outside the fence but the problem is when he tries to come nearer he gets jolted by the electricity ( or at at least I imagine it is a jolt). He whimpers and lays down as gets closer. His water is inside the barn with his houses- I never actually went in that far. I dont know what the setup is but I imagine it must be a big bowl or something :shrug: Most of the time hubby goes to feed and in that case he goes in, cleans up, plays with Diezel etc.

Angeldogs, Ill tell hubby bout the plastic bags. Thanks for the tip about global :thumbs up Ive never been there. Usually go to petvalu (close tomy house)

chico2
February 19th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Onster you keep saying hubby,like your hubby,did you get secretly married:laughing:
I hope the little girl is getting better and that the owner will be back soon,of course the poor dog is lonely,I think any dog would be,no matter how big space he has to run in.
If I were you,I would go in and visit with him,he never showed you any aggression,stay with him for a bit.
I know you care about him,it must be heartbreaking to leave him there alone,it would to me.
That electric-fence thing is terrible,but I guess it keeps him from running away.
I just hope the owners will be back soon.:fingerscr

onster
February 20th, 2009, 05:02 PM
lol im just too lazy to keep typing 'the' for 'the hubby' and too lazy to type 'husband' hahahaha

Anhooo Im going to feel diezel tomorrow :D:D Picked him up some treats today when i picked up food (asked the girl at petvalu what was the yummiest for doggies) and bought a plastic bowl from the dollar store (supposed to be for salad or something).

Wish me luck :D

hazelrunpack
February 20th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Good luck, onster! :D Don't forget the camera :p

chico2
February 21st, 2009, 07:42 AM
Onster just be careful,I would go to him with my hand stretched low towards him,with a treat of course,but to me it does not seem like he's aggressive.