:angel:

Nominator is off sick leave :p Guess what he nommed this time? :crazy:

angeldogs
February 14th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Theres that super good looking Bundulk.:cloud9::lovestruck:
Glad to hear he's off sick leave.your camera :laughing:

otter
February 14th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I see NOOOOOOO evidence of nomming... you must be mistaken, that is not a guilty face, nope, not at all :laughing:
Onnie is looking mighty suspicious lurking in the background though

Yeah! Glad Bunduk is off sick leave :thumbs up I've missed the sweet boy (more due to my sick leave than his though :sad:)

otter
February 14th, 2009, 04:18 PM
On second glance... I see a little wee bit of black fur in the corner of his mouth in the first pic... he didn't nom Onnie did he :eek::eek:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 04:42 PM
dingdingding, otter is the winner!!! lol he nommmed Onnie!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::eek::laughing:

14+kitties
February 14th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Aww, he's saying Mom, what did you expect? I was sick and couldn't do anything for a while. I HAD to make up for it!! Now what was black that he nommed? A pen? :eek: Or poor Onnie as otter suggested?

onster
February 14th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Here's a closeup :cool:

hazelrunpack
February 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Did he nom Onnie, or just gather up a hairball off the floor cuz he knew Mom prefers a clean carpet :angel: Such a good kitty you are, Bunduk! :cloud9:

14+kitties
February 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Ha! You got your post in there before I did. :o Silly boy. Are they buddies still?

chico2
February 14th, 2009, 05:15 PM
That face just kills me,he is sooo darn cute,I noticed the hair in his mouth,because I see it often around here,little Whitie has a hard time hiding what he does:laughing:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 05:17 PM
lol u guys will defend him no matter what huh :p

yep theyre stll best buds 14+

Truth be told i didnt see him nom Onnie, i just saw fur sticking out his mouth so grabbed the cam!

hazelrunpack
February 14th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Well, of course we defend him, onster! He's a perfect :angel:! :p

Are you saying that Vinnie cleans up carpets, too, chico? :thumbs up I could use a couple of kitties to help with hairballs here! :D

chico2
February 14th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Yes Hazel he does,he would never bite Rocky or Chico:cat::laughing:

krdahmer
February 14th, 2009, 06:44 PM
:laughing: got a chunk of Onnie eh? Poor Windy got nommed last night too... (most likely by Buddy) there were little tufts of fur in the basement and Buddy horked some up this mornin. :frustrated:

That look on Bunduks face with the fur hangin outta his mouth is hilarious... like "what, what'd I do?"!:laughing::lovestruck:

onster
February 15th, 2009, 12:01 AM
That look on Bunduks face with the fur hangin outta his mouth is hilarious... like "what, what'd I do?"!:laughing::lovestruck:

hahahah it isnt it??? :crazy:

Poor windy :grouphug::grouphug: Onnie feels your pain :sad: