Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bunduk

onster
February 13th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Just for u JennieV & DM :p I thought I would get him with his favourite toy as well- feather thingie :lovestruck: lol

Not the most interesting shots but my friend and I had fun with his acrobatics :laughing: Please ignore my snowflake pyjama bottoms lol

Look at that focus!

ummmm...FAIL lol

onster
February 13th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Grumpy pants

Let meee gooo I say

I dont think my friend was carrying him properly :o

and that's all folks, sorry i know not too intersting but what can you do :shrug: bunduk's on sick leave :p

krdahmer
February 13th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Looks like Bunduk is his perky self again! Although looks not too fond of being wrangled by your friend! :rolleyes::laughing: Such a floofy face... and those expressive eyes! :lovestruck: My guys have the same feather toy... they love it too!

luckypenny
February 13th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Any pictures of Bunduk is a real treat :cloud9:. It looks like he and your friend are dancing in the first photo :laughing:. And love the pj bottoms, they match your crocs :thumbs up :D.

onster
February 13th, 2009, 11:37 PM
You know I switched off my laptop and was about to go to bed but then I remembered I had pics that would go well with this on the other pc and i had to post them lol :o

See Bunduk isn't called the nominator for nothing, no siree :crazy:

Behold old feather thingie :rip: She lasted 2 months and is currently burried under my bed. A moment of silence if you will :sad:

Anyone wanna place their bets on new feather thingie's lifespan??? :D:laughing: I bought it on thursday :cool:

onster
February 13th, 2009, 11:42 PM
And just cuz im on this pc anyway here are some oldies for you diehard bunduk fans...dunno when I took them :shrug: maybe i posted them before..hmm lol

:lovestruck::lovestruck:
oh and LP thanks...i love turquoise :D:cloud9:

Kr...she was basically just squishing his middle :o lol i tried to show her how to hold him but it was kinda pointless lol. He's feeling better for sure tho still kinda sniffly. That toy is just hours of fun no?

ok now i really must go to bed lol gnight all :cloud9:

angeldogs
February 14th, 2009, 08:01 AM
The pics don't always have to be interesting as long as Bundulk is in them.:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
February 14th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Beautiful face shots, onster! :flirt: And I love his grabby pics! :laughing: He looks like he's dancing. :D

:candle: old feather thingie
may you rest in peace

Smiley14
February 14th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Oh, I just love Bunduk! (And his name! :laughing:) Those close-ups of his eyes are just gorgeous! And his longsuffering look at being squished by your friend. :laughing: :cloud9: Glad to hear he is feeling better!!! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 14th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Aww, he's such a little sweetie. LOL, he looks like my cats when I try carrying them. I love your friends glasses btw.

And the teethmarks on the toy are hilarious!

Dracko
February 14th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Even my nephews who live with me (they are in their 20's) know who Bunduk is. :p I've showed them pictures of him and sometimes tell him about his latest nommy escapades. :laughing:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:28 PM
LOL Dracko that is tooo funny!

I better not tell Bunduk or he might think he needs to nom something for his fans :crazy::cool::p:laughing:

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:29 PM
I love your friends glasses btw.

Theyre cool arent they? I love them too :thumbs up