Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Onnie

onster
February 12th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Onnie needs to lose some weight :o So these days I try to coax him out his all day naps to play :crazy:

Wakey wakey

Yes Onnie, you are going to excercise. Don't look at me like that :rolleyes:

Onnie loves his bell, I threw it to him and he caught it....

onster
February 12th, 2009, 05:52 PM
and carried it to my crocs to perform a surprise attack. For those of you unfamiliar with this technique, you place your object in a location and then are shocked to see it there :eek: and proceed to surprise attack it :rolleyes: Can you see the lil grey bell he is gingerly carrying in his mouth?

you can't get away from me

Bell? what bell?? * he sat on it* :laughing::D

onster
February 12th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Then he decided to have a break and carry bell to mom's bed for a time-out. *he often does this and will place bell under his chest/near him*. I took this pic just as he was about to get started again and began kicking bell with his hind legs.

It was time to plan another surprise attack. Onnie put the ball on the red mat thingie mabob and then went behind the tub for a casual stroll :whistle:

What's this?? :eek: A BELL!!!

onster
February 12th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Wiggle butt initiated

ATTACK!

And then he went back to bed :sleepy:

Sorry for the kajillion pics - I thought of posting video but then dialup dont get to see so photo story it was :D

JennieV
February 12th, 2009, 06:19 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Onster, i love the pics!! and the red thingie mabob looks so plush! LOL
And... Do I have to bug you for some pics of Bundyk!!???! I am haveing withdrawal of Bunduk..
:laughing:
PPPPPPLEASE!?

Diamondsmum
February 12th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Ohhh Onnie!!! what a cutie I love the attack! one LOL & his look.

yup yup Bundak pics as well pls :)

onster
February 12th, 2009, 07:17 PM
lol glad u guys liked the photos :thumbs up:)

Bunduk is still kinda sick & sniffly and has been sleeping most of the time/actually not being satan's child for once :p :laughing: Right now he's sleeping next to me and his little stuffed nose is whistling, sooo cute!

He has to be asleep for me to play with Onnie or else he comes and steals Onnie's toys :o Onnie is too nice to do anything :shrug:

I'll try and get some new photos tomorow :cool: even if its just bunduk :sleepy::sleepy: :D

onster
February 12th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I have some video from yesterday of him stealing the sponge...maybe ill post that for u jenniev :D its super short tho

onster
February 12th, 2009, 07:23 PM
actually itll prob be a big dissapointment if i put it up so ill refrain lol. its all of 10 seconds and im talking on the phone at the same time :o

Ill make it up for u tomorrow :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Onnie is so cute setting up and carrying out his attacks! :laughing: Looks like the exercise program is off to a good start. :thumbs up

TeriM
February 12th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Hehe, I love kitty wiggle bum attacks :cloud9:. Onnie looks great :lovestruck:.

angeldogs
February 12th, 2009, 09:42 PM
:laughing:what a kitty.puts it down then has to do a sneak attack.those are great pics of Onnie.

Hope Bunbulk gets feeling better soon.

krdahmer
February 12th, 2009, 10:12 PM
That's hilarious!!! :laughing: I love those surprise I just put that there attacks! I had one of those bells out once, but then got panicky about Fagan and his eating of inappropriate things... I could just see me notice his belly jingling one day! :rolleyes::laughing:

clm
February 12th, 2009, 11:08 PM
I love that first pic. It's like he's saying, "you're waking me up to do what?":laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
February 12th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Awww, sweet Onnie. We don't see near enough of him. :cloud9: He looks like he loves his bell. I take bells away from mine. I worry about them swallowing the darned thing. They obviously need Onnie to come and teach them how to carry them gently. Love the sneak attacks. :thumbs up

onster
February 12th, 2009, 11:37 PM
He does love his bell :lovestruck: He has loads around the house and when he's done playign with them he puts them in his food/water bowl :cloud9:

I actually buy those things with bells in them, break them and give him the bells :o He fetches them too.

Before we got bunduk he woud play with a bell for hours literally but bunduk usually comes in to spoil the fun after 10 mins or so now :rolleyes:

Im not worried bout choking/swallowing to be honest..bunduk only smacks them around a bit and Onnie knows how to carry them :thumbs up It depends on your cats behaviour for sure though whether you can trust them with such lil objects

luckypenny
February 13th, 2009, 12:18 AM
:laughing: That was a fantastic picture story Onster! Onnie wiggle butts :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
February 13th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Love the last two pics :laughing: nice sneak attack Onnie, bell never saw ya coming :thumbs up

14+kitties
February 13th, 2009, 07:25 AM
He does love his bell :lovestruck: He has loads around the house and when he's done playign with them he puts them in his food/water bowl :cloud9:

:laughing::laughing::D Too funny! But then that's where the springs you got my guys are ending up too. Mittens usually manages to put at least one a day in there.
I actually buy those things with bells in them, break them and give him the bells :o He fetches them too.

I know the balls you mean. Those bells are a good size. :thumbs up

Before we got bunduk he woud play with a bell for hours literally but bunduk usually comes in to spoil the fun after 10 mins or so now :rolleyes:

Im not worried bout choking/swallowing to be honest..bunduk only smacks them around a bit and Onnie knows how to carry them :thumbs up It depends on your cats behaviour for sure though whether you can trust them with such lil objects

Yeah. If I watched mine with the bells I would be ok. But I would not be able to leave the little devils with them. Maybe I will have to wait till they are a little older. It's so sweet Onnie loves them so much!

jiorji
February 13th, 2009, 11:22 AM
What's this?? :eek: A BELL!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Peanut loves Onnie :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
February 13th, 2009, 11:29 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: "surprise attack!!!":laughing::laughing::laughing:

Chaser
February 13th, 2009, 09:03 PM
LOL :laughing: What a cutie! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 14th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Onnie, the mighty bell hunter! :laughing: Such a handsome boy.

onster
February 14th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Onnie thanks u for the comments guys :lovestruck::grouphug:

Jiorji, he kindly requests peanuts picks :D

Love4himies
February 14th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Awwwww Onnie you are such a sweetie, kissable belly and all :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Sorry to hear Bunduk is still not feeling his best. :grouphug: