Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pets in the Sink

Meghan_K
February 12th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Meeko in the Sink

There are some old pics of Meeko on here sink lounging. So here is an updated version. I wanna see all the other sink critters around here. :D

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Okay :p

Grace in the sink:

"Mom, why, exakly, am I in this stoopid sink?"

Best I can do. Setters hate water and Grace is the only one even remotely small enough to fit in there! :laughing: (And yes, she got a cookie for humoring her :crazy: Mom! :cloud9:)

bendyfoot
February 12th, 2009, 09:55 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Grace should get EXTRA cookies for that!

krdahmer
February 12th, 2009, 10:04 AM
:laughing: :laugh: Grace looks thrilled to be in the sink!!:laughing:

And that Meeko is still adorable! :lovestruck: (yup I remember)

And I happened to find my original sink thread!!! Here is my Windy in her sink (she only liked that pedestal one at our first apartment!)....
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=6532&highlight=windy+sink ... a blast from the past... I think most of those posters are gone now, haven't seen some of those names in ages!

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Cats look way more comfy in sinks than Grace does :o :laughing: Windy looks like she's on a camping trip--Meeko looks like he's resting up for his next photo op! :cloud9:

14+kitties
February 12th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Oh my! Poor Gracie! Wonder what was going through her head when you lifted her up and put her in there! Love it!

ancientgirl
February 12th, 2009, 02:56 PM
LOL, I love sink pictures.

Kr, I never saw Windy or Smoke so tiny! Cute!

Hazel, where the heck is the rest of Grace?!

This one is from November of 2007. I'd had Maks and Kiska for a couple of weeks only.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%205/Picture020-1.jpg

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Oh, wow! A foursome at the sink! :cloud9: Vlad looks like he's saying, "Yeah...down there, Maks...go deeper..." right before turning on the tap! :laughing:

ancientgirl
February 12th, 2009, 03:04 PM
LOL, it does look like he's about to give him the shock of his young little life.

It's one of the few pictures I have of Vlad and Oksana so close. Usually she's swatting him upside the head or he's trying to tackle her.:rolleyes: Those two crazy kitties.

krdahmer
February 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Aw baby Maks and Kiska!!! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 12th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I wish I could get one of them now in that same spot.

onster
February 12th, 2009, 04:27 PM
lol what a cute thread! I love your kitty meg, she is so cute :lovestruck:

Hazel, :laughing::laughing::laughing: thats all I can say :p

Ag..wow, look how tiny maks and kiska were!!

TeriM
February 12th, 2009, 08:39 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Grace in the sink :laughing::laughing:.

Meeko :lovestruck:.

The fantastic four :lovestruck:. Kiska and Maks were adorable :lovestruck:.

14+kitties
February 12th, 2009, 10:06 PM
K so, do you buy the fact that I don't have one pic of a kitty in a sink? I have one of Mittens sitting beside the sink but not in it. :shrug: My guys just don't seem to like sinks.

I love the pics though. They are sooo sweet. All of the tiny kitties before they grew big. :cloud9: