Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ringo's Balancing-an-egg-sandwich-on-his-nose Trick

Meghan_K
February 11th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Meet Ringo Starr.
He loves food. Especially eggs. So much so, that he will balance anything on his nose until we tell him "Okay!" and then he gobbles it down. He isn't spoiled or anything :D

Here is his eggy adventure in detail :D

ps. :cry2: anyone following Ringo's story will note how large his tumor is now is comparison with these pictures from 2007.

luckypenny
February 11th, 2009, 06:45 PM
What adorable pics :cloud9:! Ringo's beautiful :lovestruck:.

I tried that once with my one of my dogs and another grabbed it off her nose when I said "ok" :rolleyes:.

angeldogs
February 11th, 2009, 07:47 PM
:laughing::laughing:Know thats what i call torcher:thumbs up pup looking crossed eyed at an egg sandwich.

Mine don't like anything on his nose so i have to do the paws and not touch with his most favortie toy between the paws with a no touch.

Your pups is a good sport.and a cutie:lovestruck:

Sib.HuskyMom
February 11th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I tried that once with my one of my dogs and another grabbed it off her nose when I said "ok" :rolleyes:.

:laughing: I could totally see my boys doing that to each other. :p

Sib.HuskyMom
February 11th, 2009, 08:48 PM
and of course I forgot to mention, that Ringo is absolutely beautiful!
I could snuggle up to him all day :cloud9:

Meghan_K
February 11th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Aww thanks, I can't help but preen a little when my boy gets compliments on his looks. Just wait til I get around to posting puppy pics of him - I inherited them from his previous owners and he is soooooo devilish, lol. :evil:

Bwahahah - I can totally picture a dog snagging another dogs nose treat, :D that's priceless.

hazelrunpack
February 12th, 2009, 12:02 AM
:laughing: Clever boy!

now hazel has a craving for an egg sandwich, though.... :o

TeriM
February 12th, 2009, 01:27 PM
:laughing::laughing:

He's very patient :lovestruck:.

ancientgirl
February 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
That's great. I bet he didn't lose a single little crumb.

onster
February 12th, 2009, 05:28 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

what a good boy :D

Dee-O-Gee
February 12th, 2009, 09:45 PM
The only thing Master Ringo Starr is missing is a fork and a knife!!!! But then again--these utensils wouldn't be as effective as timing and balance :lightbulb:

Excellent series of pictures Tracar :thumbs up

Meghan_K
February 13th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Lol, that's for sure. He would would wait for a long time if there was a delectable involved, :D

I think he did lose a crumb, right on his chest there in that last pic. I'm sure he ate it when it eventually fell off, though, that much I know, lol.