Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Here

Lauralynn
February 11th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I just wanted to say hello to all cat (and dog) lovers on the site. I'm new and this will help me immensely as I often have questions about my cats (I have two cats). I do have a question now... How do you add a picture of your pets to show up when you are in forum? I see several of them in the forums but I didn't see any way to add the photo when I filled out my profile. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, all!

hazelrunpack
February 11th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the board! If you have pics on your computer, hit Post Reply, and scroll down to the button that says Manage Attachments (you'll find it in the dialogue box below the reply window). If you click on that it will allow you to browse to pics on your machine. The pics need to be less than 100K in size, though.

Here's a link on resizing if you need help: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=24118

Looking forward to seeing pics! :D

chico2
February 11th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Lauralynn and welcome to our Forum and yes,this is a great place if you have any animals,I have 3 cats myself.
For pics,I'll tell you like I did the other new girl,hopefully you'll understand.

When you post,scroll down to"manage attachments"and post your pics..
You might have to resize,pics can be no bigger than 100kb.

chico2
February 11th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Oooops Hazel,you are quick:laughing:

hanasz
February 11th, 2009, 04:50 PM
hi, also new here, if you want to have a pic showing next to your name, add avatar (menu on the left in User CP)