Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank you, thank you, thank you 14+!

krdahmer
February 11th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I love love love my gift! (Fagan does too... he gave it a good sniff when I got home!):2huggers: Thanks for the tea and talk too! :D And that Sam... what a doll, she kept giving me her paw and nudging my arm... I brought her some treats and I think she could smell my lack of will power! :lovestruck: And Mittens... oooooh fluffy mittens:cloud9:... and Tim that little purry treat monster.... and shy Tinka... too cute all of them!:lovestruck: And I still can't believe I got to pet Mylee all by myself! :eek::o Give Keesha some snuggles for me! Hopefully it'll be less muddy next visit and I can get out to the catty cats!

I love the detail in his eyes and tag... we've got one talented crazy cat lady here! Thanks again Gerri... and Buddy is wondering when you do his... can you shave off a few pounds? :rolleyes::laughing: :highfive:

14+kitties
February 11th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Aww, you're welcome hon! You spoil my guys all the time. It's the least I could do.
Good thing you posted the pic. I forgot to take a shot of it myself for my furture web site. :rolleyes: Thank you!!

bendyfoot
February 11th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Nice work, 14+! :thumbs up

BenMax
February 11th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Again gorgeous. What can I say.

diandpat
February 11th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Wow, fantastic :thumbs up:thumbs up The eyes are gorgeous :lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
February 11th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Beautiful, 14+! I love the style :cloud9: I could just stare at that face forever...great detail! :thumbs up

onster
February 11th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Good thing you posted the pic. I forgot to take a shot of it myself for my furture web site. :rolleyes: Thank you!!

Why the :rolleyes: 14+?? Honestly honestly its awesome work. If you were selling I'd buy from you!

I love the detail in that, down to the freckle on fagan's nose :cloud9::cloud9:

How did you get the eyes to be green like that (or am i seeing wrong? this screen is kinda messed up).

hazelrunpack
February 11th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Came back for another look and remembered there was a visit involved, too! Did you get to go sit in the cattery, kr? :cloud9: Sounds like you had fun with the inside residents! :D

14+kitties
February 11th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Why the :rolleyes: 14+?? Honestly honestly its awesome work. If you were selling I'd buy from you!

I love the detail in that, down to the freckle on fagan's nose :cloud9::cloud9:

How did you get the eyes to be green like that (or am i seeing wrong? this screen is kinda messed up).

The :rolleyes: onster is because I really don't know when it will get set up but it will be set up. So don't rush to order anything yet. Yes, the eyes are green. But if I told you how I did it I would have to kill you. :D

Came back for another look and remembered there was a visit involved, too! Did you get to go sit in the cattery, kr? :cloud9: Sounds like you had fun with the inside residents! :D

It was way too wet over in the cattery today and probably for the next little while. I really did not plan well when I wanted it over there. kr didn't have her galooshes on. :D And my shoes were soaked from just coming back from feeding them.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Now...... who's next? ;)

onster
February 11th, 2009, 05:24 PM
lol , well the green is gorgeous and such a unique touch. Looking forward to your website :thumbs up

onster
February 11th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Galooshes???

are those rain boots? LOL galooshes..hahaha...what a cute word!

ummm sorry if thats actually a common word...I'm an immigrant ok :o :laughing:

14+kitties
February 11th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Galooshes???

are those rain boots? LOL galooshes..hahaha...what a cute word!

ummm sorry if thats actually a common word...I'm an immigrant ok :o :laughing:

Ooopps, spelled it wrong. :o Galoshes is the proper spelling. Rubber boots basically.

onster
February 11th, 2009, 05:35 PM
oh ok..i think I still like galooshes though :D

I never had rubber boots or galoshes :shrug: :sad:

14+kitties
February 11th, 2009, 05:38 PM
oh ok..i think I still like galooshes though :D

I never had rubber boots or galoshes :shrug: :sad:

I haven't had any for years either. Although I am seriously thinking about getting a pair for the cattery right now. The only thing is that they tend to leak which makes their purpose null and void. :shrug:

angeldogs
February 11th, 2009, 07:21 PM
More of your beautiful art work,it's always nice to see it.
great job again 14+:thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 11th, 2009, 07:27 PM
That's just beautiful! 14+ you did an amazing job capturing Fagan's handsome face.

happycats
February 11th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Beautiful work!! I can't wait until you open your business :)

Luvmypitgirls
February 11th, 2009, 09:23 PM
14+, wow girl you are seriously talented!:), awesome portrait you did there!

growler~GateKeeper
February 12th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Another beautiful work of art :thumbs up

14+kitties
February 12th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your votes of confidence! :thumbs up
And kr - forgot to answer your request...... When I do Buddy's he will be minus a few pounds. ;) But then it wouldn't be Buddy. :shrug:

krdahmer
February 12th, 2009, 11:34 AM
:laughing: S'ok he's happy being Buddy... I think he enjoys throwing his weight around... especially on top of Palomine! :laughing: