Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Charity Bracelets. Kind of neat.

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Hello all! I came upon these interesting looking bracelets for a cause, and I thought I'd share.

I did get approval from Marko before posting and he gave me the go ahead. (Thanks again Marko)

Here is the link: I'm tired of... (http://www.imtiredonline.com/)

At the bottom here I posted a picture of what they look like. These are made from rubber from tires. There are causes ranging from stopping animal cruelty, which I ordered myself one, to cancer, hunger, Autism, Child Abuse and several others. They cost $10, but $5 of that is donated to the cause of the bracelet you ordered. The site says they are shipped to several different countries, and I did notice that Canada seems to be one of them.

I should get mine within a week so I'll let you know what they are like.

Melinda
February 10th, 2009, 08:47 AM
oh I like that, and the idea that they used recycled tires is a plus

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Yes, I really liked that part. And they're kind of nifty looking.

CClover
February 10th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Oh Gee..... Now I need one!
Thanks for sharing!

Shaykeija
February 10th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I just ordered 1 also..

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 09:15 PM
I want to order the cancer one and the global warming. My mother died from complications of breast cancer, and my brother was lucky enough to beat it in his early 20's. I think these causes are very worthy.

Luvmypitgirls
February 11th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Thank you for posting this Ancient!
I showed hubby and he's going to order the I'm tired of Animal Abuse one for me in the morning!:D

Don't forget to let us know what you think of yours when you get it!

ancientgirl
February 17th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I really love it. One thing though, I did order the Womens/child one and apparently they think women have wrists the size of kids :laughing:

It's fitting me snuggly. It's not tight, but It's not loose. I like my bracelets loose and since I wanted to order a few I think the next one I order will be the man's size to see how large it is.

But I really love it!