Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oksana and Kiska

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I took these of Oksana last night. That platform she's sitting on is something I'd bought so they could step up into the new litter cabinet. But I found that when they'd step on the sides it would tip, so I had to get a wooden stool which works out better.

Anyhow, Oksana seems to like using this as a little chaise. Now does she look like a queen or what?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/Picture020.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/Picture025-1.jpg

And of course, my Tiny Miss lounging in her usual spot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/Picture018.jpg

14+kitties
February 10th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Yep, she has her own throne now. She's probably wondering what took you so long to get her one. :rolleyes:
They are both as regal as ever.

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 08:03 AM
LOL, I'm thinking of making her a little pillow for it.

That thing cost me less than $8. I love it. It has a little drawer. I didn't want to throw it away, but couldn't figure out what the heck else to do with it. Then one day I look over and see Little Miss laying on it.:laughing:

Jim Hall
February 10th, 2009, 08:04 AM
black cats gotta love em she fits good on there looks like something from an egyptian painting

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 08:08 AM
black cats gotta love em she fits good on there looks like something from an egyptian painting

Jim, I think she's got a very Egyptian look to her. She looks like stature I've seen of the goddess Bastet. And of course, you can see she's right under my print of Osiris.:D

hazelrunpack
February 10th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Jim, I think she's got a very Egyptian look to her. She looks like stature I've seen of the goddess Bastet. And of course, you can see she's right under my print of Osiris.:D
I noticed that! Those goddesses have to stick to gether, y'know!

They're both looking mighty fine (Oksana and Kiska, that is... :D)

diandpat
February 10th, 2009, 10:43 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: She really is the Queen now. Are you not afraid it will tip with her sitting on it? (no judgement...just worried...its what I do best ;) )

I love how Kiska hangs off the couch with her back paw anchoring her :laughing::laughing:

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: She really is the Queen now. Are you not afraid it will tip with her sitting on it? (no judgement...just worried...its what I do best ;) )

I love how Kiska hangs off the couch with her back paw anchoring her :laughing::laughing:

Oh yeah, I worried a bit about it tipping. But so far she seems to have gotten the hang of getting on and off without tipping it. :fingerscr

krdahmer
February 10th, 2009, 01:16 PM
That first pic looks so cool... almost like it's a whole sculpture... cat and all! :laughing: And tiny miss... how cute! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 01:26 PM
That first pic looks so cool... almost like it's a whole sculpture... cat and all! :laughing: And tiny miss... how cute! :lovestruck:

That reminds me of this quote:

"There's no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat." ~ Wesley Bates

:D

Luvmypitgirls
February 10th, 2009, 06:27 PM
That first pic would make a nice piece of art!
Both your cats are beautiful:lovestruck:

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks LMPG. I adore my girls.

TeriM
February 10th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Love that first picture of Oksana :lovestruck:. Kiska has such a sweet face :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
February 11th, 2009, 02:36 AM
That's a great little cat bed - or it is now :D and bonus a drawer for holding the catnip, treats & little toy mice :cat:

Great first pic of Oksana :lovestruck: Kiska adorable as ever with her half n' half nose :lovestruck: