Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The gang without their Smoke...

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 09:49 PM
The gang taking over the bed for treat time... and I love this one of Fagan... those sheets really make his eyes look so green!

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Buddy's typical 'treat' look (reminds me of that look a dog gives you with their head tilted)... Windy sending her sister some :goodvibes: (or letting one rip!:yuck::laughing:) and Palomine giving the wall a good once over!

Jim Hall
February 9th, 2009, 09:54 PM
lol too cute

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 10:05 PM
:D thanks! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I love the bed pics :cloud9:

And that expression on Buddy's face makes me giggle! :D Willing that treat out of your hand...

Fagan's eyes really do match your sheets! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
February 9th, 2009, 10:10 PM
They all look very comfy lying on your bed waiting for treats. :cloud9: Is Windy still missing Smoke? She will be glad to have her back out. Love the pics!! :thumbs up

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 10:10 PM
(P.S. me and my dad made that headboard...:D)

14+kitties
February 9th, 2009, 10:12 PM
(P.S. me and my dad made that headboard...:D)

And it's loverly! :thumbs up:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Wow, that's pretty impressive! We're totally inept here... :o

growler~GateKeeper
February 10th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Looks like the gang was leaving lots of room on the bed for Smoke to come back :D

jiorji
February 10th, 2009, 02:11 AM
oh wow...where did you get that massive cat bed??:eek: Sleep Country?

so ....where do you sleep?:cool:

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 08:44 AM
They all look fantastic. I love the picture of Fagan. The sheets really do make his eyes stand out.

diandpat
February 10th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Wow, how sweet is that? I love that they all keep to their own spot :D

Beautiful headboard :thumbs up

LOVE the treat face (I am familiar with the head tilt :laughing: ) and those are some beautiful green eyes, to be sure (with or without the sheet)

Hope your whole crew is back together soon (you should take more pics for us just to prove it ;) )

BenMax
February 10th, 2009, 11:47 AM
OMG that looks like my bed - coated in moving warmth and comfort.:thumbs up

krdahmer
February 10th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks! We worked hard on that headboard and it was the first time I stained something that was actually going to be used in plain sight! My dad said he'd not do the frames around the tiles the way we did though, we hand made those and it was a lot of delicate detail work... would have been easier to buy unfinished frames I think. I just love the tiles... and had to think of a reason to use them. It's for a Queen size bed, so I'm thinking of making it more into something that just hangs on the wall above the bed. (Or make a new one for a King Size! and retire that one to hubby's room.) Dad's the real woodworker, and perfectionist... since he's retired he's had quite a few furniture projects, and they are all really nice (of course I am partial to the ones I helped on...:rolleyes::D)

Growler... they know the bed is all theirs, Smoke rarely sleeps on it, she did for a bit last year but then stopped and sometimes she sleeps in the closet right off to the right of the bed. But at treat time, there is always room for 6!

And Jiorji... sleep, what sleep... I was awoken last night to a 20 lb cat trying to get comfy on my neck!!! :eek::rolleyes::laughing: (oh and that massive cat bed was only $200.... for the whole thing, frame and all! I love the auction!!!)

jiorji
February 10th, 2009, 07:54 PM
hehe looks comfy. By the way, where did you get the cat collars from? They're tags right? I can't find where they do them for free online anymore.

Masha
February 10th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Now thats my kind of a bed... so cute:cloud9:

krdahmer
February 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Thanks Masha! :D

Jiorji, the ones my guys wear were bought off ebay, I have the seller saved so I can PM that to you, they are like $5 shipping and engraving included (my guys all have a unique tag and colour), the collars are from Petsmart, just the $6 breakaway ones with the flat clasps. I did also get the free ones that someone had the link for here from the HS, I'm keeping those as back up tags. I'll see if I can find those links, I FB'ed it to someone not long ago and they just got their tags so it must still work. :)