Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Patient...

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Here is Smoke enjoying her buffet... then telling me to bugger off and let her eat, and enjoying a little after dinner entertainment...

Dracko
February 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Oh my, that really is a buffet. Can't let my gang see that. They'll feel hard done by. :p

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Her entertainment....

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 08:48 PM
oh and she may look big in that last one... but it's all fluff!

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2009, 09:00 PM
I love the 'bugger off' look! :laughing: She certainly looks like she's feeling pretty feisty! :thumbs up

A little off topic, but do you notice that the mesh bag drops much thistle? :o

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Only when I fill it and when there are a ton of birds on it at one time (like in the pic) other than that not too bad.

And did you see that water glass? That's not mine... that's for princess Smoke, who prefers two ice cubes and a tall glass....:whistle:

14+kitties
February 9th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Mmmm, are you sure it's only "bugger off" she's saying in that pic? :rolleyes: Looks a little stronger to me!!
Wonderful entertainment she has! She also seems to be enjoying the one on one time she is having. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Only when I fill it and when there are a ton of birds on it at one time (like in the pic) other than that not too bad.

Cool! I'm thinking of getting a couple.

And did you see that water glass? That's not mine... that's for princess Smoke, who prefers two ice cubes and a tall glass....:whistle:

Where's her straw? :rolleyes: :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
February 9th, 2009, 11:37 PM
:laughing: love that 2nd pic of Smoke :D

Oh look who's a princess! :cat: :laughing:

Smiley14
February 10th, 2009, 12:40 AM
OH! Dinner and a movie! :laughing: That's awesome! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 10th, 2009, 07:41 AM
And here I thought my cats were spoiled. Smoke gets a three course dinner! :laughing: I love the second picture.