Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Spay Day for Jelly!

Smiley14
February 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Jelly is getting spayed on Monday! Even though I know it's a simple procedure and even though I've been through it all before, I'm still nervous for her! I have to drop her off at 7am and hopefully pick her up around 5ish so I took the day off work. My poor little baby! AH! I'll be glad to get this behind us! :o

I remember Belle looking/acting pathetic coming home, but was feeling totally back to normal and wanting to play the next morning. I'm all stocked up on kong yummies and bully sticks and got a new Everlasting Treat ball for Jelly as well. She hates her kennel, poor thing. I think it must be from her background. It's going to be a long 10 days!

TeriM
February 8th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Good vibes for Jelly :goodvibes:.

growler~GateKeeper
February 9th, 2009, 12:56 AM
:goodvibes: for Jelly hope she settles in her kennel well :fingerscr Maybe Petey will her hero and break her out too ;) :D

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2009, 09:11 AM
:goodvibes: for Jelly today!! And a :grouphug: for Mom.

Smiley14
February 9th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Thanks guys! The vet just called and said everything went well and that she is waking up now. Aww, my poor baby! I'm so glad that everything went so smoothly though. Phew! I'll be going to get her a few hours.

Love4himies
February 9th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Glad to hear all went smoothly. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
February 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Yay! :highfive:

:goodvibes: for a speedy recovery!

bendyfoot
February 9th, 2009, 01:24 PM
awww, glad she's ok!:D

rainbow
February 9th, 2009, 02:16 PM
I love how it doesn't matter how many times we've been through a spay/neuter we still worry about our babies. :grouphug:

Glad to hear that Jelly is doing well :thumbs up and hope her recovery goes smoothly. :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
February 9th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Speedy recovery Jelly :goodvibes: