Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She will be farting bubbles tonight!

babymomma
February 8th, 2009, 09:11 PM
So keely has a new habit of peeing in the tub (:frustrated:) So when she went missing for a few minutes while me, mom and dad were watching a movie, i went on the hunt and sure enough, she was in the bath tub. BUT she didnt pee in it. She was munching on a bar of soap!:yuck:

Little teefy marks.
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/005-5.jpg
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/006-5.jpg

And this is her reaction to the taste. I mean, one would think that if she didnt like the taste of it, she wouldnt keep trying to eat it :shrug: :rolleyes:

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/keely_momma/007-4.jpg

On the plus side, her breath smells good. She keeps giving me kisses, and they smell soapy instead of dog breathy.

angeldogs
February 8th, 2009, 09:15 PM
:laughing:She was just trying to freshen her breath for mommy kisses,that was a sweet thing for her to do.what a sweet heart.

hazelrunpack
February 8th, 2009, 09:31 PM
:yuck: blech blech blech

Keely!! There are tastier ways to freshen your breath! :D

babymomma
February 8th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Angel dogs- I am sure thats exactly what she was doing. lol..

HRP- Tell me about it.

She has been licking her chops for about a half hour now. Poor thing. She drank a full bowl of water, and i gave her a bit of food hoping it would get the taste outta her mouth. I just hope it doesnt upset her tummy.

14+kitties
February 8th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Poor Keely! She was looking over your shoulder when you were writing that puppy breath made you sick. She was just trying to make her breath all better for mommy. :sad:

Melanie1010
February 8th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Aww Poor Keely.. silly puppy! I hope the taste is gone soon! Hopefully she doesnt burp out a bubble or two!! I swear you turn your back for just a second and off they go!!

ancientgirl
February 9th, 2009, 11:12 AM
LOL, maybe she said a bad word and was washing her own mouth out?:D

angeldogs
February 9th, 2009, 06:24 PM
LOL, maybe she said a bad word and was washing her own mouth out?:D

:laughing::laughing:

babymomma
February 9th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Haha You giuys are too funny! lol She had a funny poop this morning. Im not sure if that soap did it or not. Cause she didnt really eat a whole lot of it :shrug:

krdahmer
February 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM
EW soap... any fart bubbles yet?? :laughing:

Smiley14
February 10th, 2009, 01:39 AM
Oh, LOL, they find the craziest things to get into! Those little teeth marks are hilarious! :laughing: Hopefully it won't give her an upset tummy or anything, silly girl!

babymomma
February 11th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Nope, no fart bubbles. Thank Dawg!

Smile, Her tummy didnt get upset:thumbs up Phew:D

chico2
February 11th, 2009, 05:24 PM
What a silly little pup:laughing:a cat would never eat soapnow who is smarter,a kitty or a pup:laughing:

babymomma
February 11th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Well, chico.. She did do it for a reason, She knew her mama doesnt like puppy breath, so she made it smell purdy for me. How many cats would do that for their hoomans? hahaha

(Yes 14+, I am going with your theory)

I have a new video showing how smart the little bugger really is.. Haha, well in my opinion what she is doing is smart. And really cute.. lol

chico2
February 11th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Just kidding,I am sure Keely is really smart,a real cutie for sure:lovestruck: