Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Coco & Puce !!!

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 11:39 AM
It's so nice to have them out of the guest bedroom and in to the sun room. They can finally see the others ! Puce comes up to the door and meows up a storm , like he already wants to meet everyone. But paws at the glass door when the dogs get too close LOL ! Coco will still not come up to the door , but is walking freely in her room , without any fear. Pretty sure Monsieur and Paddy kept them company over night , through the door of course !

1. The gang (minus Monsieur) looking in .... come on come on , we wanna meet them !!!
2. Coco :lovestruck:
3. Puce :lovestruck:

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 11:42 AM
1. Puce to Nelly : so what the heck are YOU suppose to be ? An overgrown tortie ? A poney ?
2. Coco
3. Coco again

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I'm so glad they're not hiding somewhere , I think we will be just fine :thumbs up

Melanie1010
February 7th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Great Pictures!! Such gorgeous kitties!
I love the picture of Nelly looking out the window at Puce! Very cute!

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I love the picture of Nelly looking out the window at Puce! Very cute!

It's too bad I can't include sound .... Nelly whining and Puce growling :laughing:

rainbow
February 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM
It's too bad I can't include sound .... Nelly whining and Puce growling :laughing:

:laughing:

I love the pic of Bailey, Nelly, Chloe and Paddy looking through the window. :lovestruck:

Coco is such a beautiful girl :cloud9: and definitely seems to have the tortie attitude. :D

And, Puce is a handsome boy. :lovestruck: He looks fairly small so I'm presuming he is still a young fellow. I've never heard of his name .....is it French? And is it pronounced Pooce or is there an accent over the "e"? :confused:

hazelrunpack
February 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I think someone said it meant "flea", rainbow! :D Sorta fits him.

He's pretty gutsy for a little guy the way he's holding off Nelly! And he's pretty sure he's doing a good job cuz she hasn't come past the window yet! :laughing:

Coco is a real beauty! And she's already claimed her throne, I see! :cat:

I love that first shot of your crew looking through the door, Frenchy :cloud9: You can see Chloe's tail a'waggin'! :D

Chris21711
February 7th, 2009, 01:13 PM
They look like they are feeling comfortable :thumbs up

The first pic the guys look almost ghostly looking through the glass. I can't wait to see them all integrated :cloud9:

onster
February 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
they are so cute!

puce looks like hes getting ready to b*tch slap nelly!!! :eek::eek:

lol

I cant wait till we see pics of them all together :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
February 7th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I love the pictures of your first gang looking through the door. Very cute.

Puce is so handsome! And Coco is a beauty!.

diandpat
February 7th, 2009, 02:40 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Great shots Frenchy. I hope they all get along when time comes too :fingerscr

I gather it will be cat/cat more than the dogs when the frontiers are removed??? :shrug:

You have such a stable bunch of furbabies, I am sure it will come off without a hitch.

Love them all peering through the glass door :lovestruck:

MommaKat
February 7th, 2009, 03:01 PM
They both look so sweet :lovestruck: I think Puce is my fave though. He looks like a mischief maker :laughing::laughing:.

krdahmer
February 7th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Aw.... you got them kitty tv(a window with something interesting on the other side! :rolleyes::laughing:)! They all look excited, hope the intro's go well. Those two are quite the cute addition to the gang! :lovestruck:

chico2
February 7th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Frenchy,in the first pic,Nelly looks like a ghost-Nelly:laughing:
If my cats saw Nelly,they'd probably pass out:cat:
CoCo is such a beautiful girl,she'll be the Queen for sure and little Puce is such a sweet-heart:lovestruck:
I guess they've never seen dogs before,but coming from Badger's they will probably integrate pretty quick:fingerscr

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 04:07 PM
puce looks like hes getting ready to b*tch slap nelly!!! :eek::eek:

lol

I think there will be b*tch slapping :laughing: Puce keeps meowing at the door non stop when I'm with him in the sun room. So earlier , I told him : you want in here ? Well here you go , and I opened up the door , he saw Nelly ..... Puce didn't put a paw forward :laughing:

I gather it will be cat/cat more than the dogs when the frontiers are removed??? :shrug:

Yep , 3 dogs , 4 cats , it's been confirmed , I'll never get a BF :laughing:

And, Puce is a handsome boy. :lovestruck: He looks fairly small so I'm presuming he is still a young fellow. I've never heard of his name .....is it French? And is it pronounced Pooce or is there an accent over the "e"? :confused:

Hazel's right , means flea in french, Badger said he was about one year old. I can't help you out with the pronounciation :o trying to think of a word that sounds like this in english .... sounds a bit like peace .... but with a U :p

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Aw.... you got them kitty tv(a window with something interesting on the other side! :rolleyes::laughing:)!

:laughing: yes we do have cheap cable here :laughing:

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Frenchy,in the first pic,Nelly looks like a ghost-Nelly:laughing:

Reflexion , because I had just cleaned the glass , but should be full of drool again pretty soon :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 7th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Is Puce pronounced like "truce"? :shrug: ...well, with a 'p' instead of a 'tr', of course :p

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Is Puce pronounced like "truce"? :shrug: ...well, with a 'p' instead of a 'tr', of course :p

That's about it Hazel ! :thumbs up

Chaser
February 7th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Awww...new fosters or permanent additions? Coco is VERY pretty....and Nelly = overgrown tortie is too funny! :laughing:

chico2
February 7th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Permanent additions for sure,I never,ever expected to see Frenchy with one cat,much less four,but it's all good:lovestruck:

Love4himies
February 7th, 2009, 04:51 PM
I love the pic of your gang looking at Puce and Coco. Coco is just beautiful and bet she will rule the roost :p.

I never thought I would see the day that cats would out number dogs in your house frenchy :laughing:

onster
February 7th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I never thought I would see the day that cats would out number dogs in your house frenchy :laughing:

yeah u know frenchy this has just got too many pets.ca-ers outta whack. You need to get 2 more dogs pronto :D

clm
February 7th, 2009, 05:42 PM
You really do have a knack with cats and dogs.:thumbs up They look like they feel right at home. Don't need the sound effects. I can imagine them. :laughing: My Mookie still growls at the dogs and they still whine because she stays out of reach of them always. :laughing:
As for not getting a BF because of all the animals. The animals are a whole lot less trouble. :laughing:

Cindy

ancientgirl
February 7th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Frenchy, at this point I figure my cats can help me weed out undesirables. I mean think about it, if a guy doesn't like animals or thinks I'm looney for having 5 cats, then I don't want him around. :D

happycats
February 7th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Awwww they're adorable :cloud9: I think everyone looks like they want to play nice :)

14+kitties
February 7th, 2009, 06:04 PM
:cloud9: They look like they are settling in quite well. It won't take long before they are ready to join the harem. :rolleyes: I am quite sure they will let the others know they belong there too. :thumbs up
I don't know why but I am not surprised to see the dogs now outnumbered. :shrug:

babymomma
February 7th, 2009, 06:18 PM
lol. An over grown tortie:laughing:

Cute pictures frenchy! :)

cpietra16
February 7th, 2009, 06:28 PM
they look so comfy...right at home. Nice looking gang:D

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 06:31 PM
yeah u know frenchy this has just got too many pets.ca-ers outta whack. You need to get 2 more dogs pronto :D

I don't know why but I am not surprised to see the dogs now outnumbered. :shrug:

I both love cats and dogs. I would have more dogs but since they are more needy than cats and more $$$$ , it's easier to have more cats. :o

luckypenny
February 7th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Is that Nelly in the laundry room with only a screen between her and Puce? They're so close :goodvibes:. Nelly will be charming him into getting her groomings in no time :cloud9:.

Ford Girl
February 7th, 2009, 10:20 PM
aww, I love the pic of your crew waitn to meet them. :cloud9: Such cute kitters. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
February 8th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Great pics Frenchy :thumbs up Coco is gorgeous :lovestruck: & Puce is a handsome little guy :lovestruck:

The first pic is too cute :cloud9: Let us in :dog::cat::pawprint:

Frenchy
February 8th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Is that Nelly in the laundry room with only a screen between her and Puce?

Yes :D

we were all in the living room last night , they were all sleeping and Coco & Puce wanted out of the sun room , that would have been perfect but it was late and I was too tired to surpervise ,, in case they would both split up in the house.

I tried this morning , just opened the door , they were both looking to get out but Nelly was near , Nelly and Chloe both went for a quick hello in the sun room , but I called them back. I'm pretty sure Coco was getting read for some Kung Fu :laughing: will try again later.

Of course they are a bit put off by Nelly's size , will make this a bit harder :p if they only knew how :angel: she was.

14+kitties
February 8th, 2009, 10:55 AM
It won't be long before they will all be getting along well! Mmm, just got thinking.... maybe we should find a dog for badger. Then her kitties will be used to dogs when they get adopted out. :D

Frenchy
February 8th, 2009, 10:57 AM
maybe we should find a dog for badger. Then her kitties will be used to dogs when they get adopted out. :D

:laughing: Not sure Badger will go for that :laughing:

Winston
February 14th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Well its been a few days how are things with the kitty's? I think we need some more pics to be sure they ar adjusting well! :D

Frenchy
February 14th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Well its been a few days how are things with the kitty's? I think we need some more pics to be sure they ar adjusting well! :D

Hey Winston , the kitties spent this last week in the sun room , where they were visited by me and Chloé in the evenings. I would let them free in the house late at night , when the dogs were sleeping. And as of last night , they are free to roam. Puce is mostly hanging out in high places :D but Coco is out and about. The dogs all know to not get in their faces. All 4 cats are doing great together. Pictures to come later :thumbs up

ancientgirl
February 14th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Frenchy that's fantastic news!!!!

Smiley14
February 14th, 2009, 12:59 PM
OHHH, I love how they're so curious about each other!!! :lovestruck: :laughing:

Smiley14
February 14th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Yes :D

we were all in the living room last night , they were all sleeping and Coco & Puce wanted out of the sun room , that would have been perfect but it was late and I was too tired to surpervise ,, in case they would both split up in the house.

I tried this morning , just opened the door , they were both looking to get out but Nelly was near , Nelly and Chloe both went for a quick hello in the sun room , but I called them back. I'm pretty sure Coco was getting read for some Kung Fu :laughing: will try again later.

Of course they are a bit put off by Nelly's size , will make this a bit harder :p if they only knew how :angel: she was.

Kung Fu Coco! :laughing:

chico2
February 14th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Frenchy,you must have the magic touch,or is it Badger,one week for the cats to become friends,that's amazing:thumbs up
Is it possible they remember each other from Badgers house?

hazelrunpack
February 14th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Sounds like they're doing remarkably well! :goodvibes:

Does Chloe still supervise from the stairs, or has the novelty worn off? :D

14+kitties
February 14th, 2009, 04:54 PM
K, it's later............ where's the pics? :rolleyes: :D

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Kung Fu coco :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Glad its all coming together!!

onster
February 14th, 2009, 10:32 PM
hahahaha smilie I read your comment after I posted that. Great minds, great minds :cool:

:laughing::D

otter
February 14th, 2009, 10:50 PM
a harmonious home :thumbs up

I'm soooooo happy that everyone is happy :thumbs up:thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
February 15th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Sounds like everyone will be just fine with each other :thumbs up

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Mmmm......... later still........... no pics............. :sad:

Frenchy
February 15th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Frenchy,you must have the magic touch,or is it Badger,one week for the cats to become friends,that's amazing:thumbs up
Is it possible they remember each other from Badgers house?

Badger gets them socialize with people and other cats (eek !) I get them use to dogs .... but the main thing is to not throw them with the others right from the start. You have to take your time. Puce and Coco are ok with Bailey and Chloé now..... but are not in love with Nelly yet :laughing: if they get too close from one another , there a tiny bit of hissing which makes Nelly turn the other way :laughing:

Mmmm......... later still........... no pics............. :sad:

:laughing: patience patience .... I should get a couple today :)

14+kitties
February 15th, 2009, 10:34 AM
:laughing: patience patience .... I should get a couple today :)

:D :thumbs up (knew if I bugged enough it would work!)

Frenchy
February 15th, 2009, 01:28 PM
New pics ! http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60784

Winston
February 28th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Time for an update! How are the gang doing Frenchy?

Cindy