Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost dog- toronto, ontario(scarborough)

ilovesdogs28
February 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
:pray::pray::pray::dog::pawprint:Status: Lost Dog Please Help

LONG STORY - SHE WAS FOUND LITERALLY ABOUT A 2 MIN WALK FROM WHERE SHE WENT MISSING, AND THE GUY WHO FOUND HER GAVE HER AWAY TO A CONSTRUCTION WORKER IN DOWNTOWON TORONTO, SO I KNOW THAT MY BABY IS OUT THERE, JUST NOT WITH THE RIGHT FUL OWNERS!

i have adds on craigs list, kijji, toronto humins socity, toronto animal services, petfinder. local vets, posters.

Date Lost: October 12, 2008
Pet Name: COCO
Breed: Old English Bulldog ( MIGHT BE MISTAKEN FOR A BOXER) NOT A PITBULL
Weight: 40-50 lbs
Description: brindle(brown and black) with white legs, chest and tummy, a bit on her neck, as well as a bit of white on face. short cropped tail. she is very friendly and has been missing 4 months now. im sure she is out there somewhere. She wasnt' wearing a collar, or is microchipped, but if she is found and sees me or my fiance she will get super excited, espically our other dog misses her as well. Im not giving up.
Street Lost: Sadler Drive
Nearest Intersection: Birchmount /Danforth rd
City: Scarborough

Contact Information
Name: VANESSA
Phone 1: 647-688-9680
Phone 2:
Email: nessa85@hotmail.com or email calabresee@hotmail.com
More Info: SHE IS VERY FRIENDLY, LOVES TO JUMP ON PEOPLE, IS NOT HOUSE TRAINED,LOVES TO CHEW ANYTHING, AND I KNOW SHE MISSES HER FAMILY VERY MUCH.

:pray::pray::pray::dog::pawprint:

Chris21711
February 7th, 2009, 03:15 PM
I have seen your posting on several sites over the last little while and hope you find Coco soon :)

On the Toronto Animal Services site they are showing a girl that resembles Coco although I think that Coco may have more white on her face.

They list her as "Bertha" in their South location.

chico2
February 7th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Vanessa,she's a beauty,hopefully we'll get some good news soon:fingerscr