Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is kewl!

Dee-O-Gee
February 5th, 2009, 11:05 PM
So here's my original thread about W.C. Fields vs Alfred Hitchcock...

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60123

I've scrapped the Alfred Hitchcock idea but K9Art mentioned Whimpy the hamburger guy from popeye and a silhouette on the ear! Others mentioned the back marking to be a bat (I think that was part of the "Birds" and Alfred Hitchcock idea?) :sorry:

Anyway, here is an unmarked and and a marked picture! I think the silhouette is pretty kewl! Great observation on K9Art's part :lightbulb:

allymack
February 6th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Haha! that too cool, the self portrait is pretty awesome!

Dekka
February 6th, 2009, 12:18 AM
LOL I like the self portrait too.. would never have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out!

growler~GateKeeper
February 6th, 2009, 02:16 AM
I still see a bat :laughing:

Now I see the self portrait - I didn't get that one before :laughing:

rainbow
February 6th, 2009, 03:02 AM
LOL ....I was the first one on here to figure out the "W.C. Fields" silhouette but I don't see the "self portrait" one, at all. :D

Dee-O-Gee
February 7th, 2009, 08:39 PM
LOL ....I was the first one on here to figure out the "W.C. Fields" silhouette but I don't see the "self portrait" one, at all. :D

Rainbow-I think I have to go with you and my aunt's W.C. Fields sihouettes for sure :thumbs up

The self portrait starts as his right eye beening the tip of his nose and his ear becomes well..his ear. I circled the self portrait (in red) directly below the unmarked picture :lightbulb:

14+kitties
February 7th, 2009, 10:52 PM
I keep going back and looking......... I see Hitchcock. Not the nose part. His nose was not that big. But the belly for sure. I also see the bat and the self portrait. I think I can also see W.C. Fields. There is something else..... just can't quite get it.

14+kitties
February 7th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I think that's it! A side view of a kitty! Go figure I would see a kitty!! :rolleyes:

Joeyjoejoe
February 8th, 2009, 02:47 AM
I see a duck

growler~GateKeeper
February 8th, 2009, 03:33 AM
I see a duck

:laughing: I see it too! :laughing:

14+kitties
February 8th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Yep, I see the duck too. Poor pup! Never thought he would be an object de art!

Dee-O-Gee
February 8th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Oh joey...joey...joey.. and 14+....

After outlining the duck---I think it looks more like the Grinch????:shrug:

My poor little guy :sad: He's so not a grinch.