Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Anyone wanna trade??

onster
February 5th, 2009, 09:34 PM
How about a kitteh for a puppy? Pick a kitteh, any kitteh :cool:

Bunduk is out of commission for a while with his cold and accordingly, just when I though poor nomable objects in the house would get a break, Onnie has decided that paper is yummy and he most nom it.

He ate the a honking piece off of one an envelope that was half sticking out of one of my desk drawers. This envolope contained a cheque from my insurance. Thankfully its the corner and he mostly ate envelope ...I'm pretty sure they'll still take it!

Well, to be fair, Onnie has devised a technique all of his own. His is more of the pull and rip then spit rather than the actual nomming of Bunduk. I caught him in the act :yell:

:shrug:

So ya who's got a puppeh for trading? :D tall puppehs, short puppehs, skinny puppehs, pudgy puppehs, even smelly puppehs! Ill take 'em all :crazy: I figure since I already have to deal with the antics of puppies theres no sense waiting, lol

cpietra16
February 5th, 2009, 09:46 PM
I heard the line....my dog ate my homework, but never "Sir my cat ate the insurance cheque"...I think I will have to use that one, if you don't mind......as for the trade.....sorry ran out of puppies, but I can trade for a new and inproved cat...I will be getting 8 for you to chose from....:rolleyes:;):D

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2009, 10:12 PM
:laughing: Well, Onnie and Brier seem to have the same paper fetish, so I guess it really wouldn't be much of a change for you...just a bigger Onnie in tricolor! :p

14+kitties
February 5th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Mmm, my puppers are slightly used. As in 13.5 and 14.5 years old. One has issues with going outside in the cold so has been trying my patience all winter with little puddles all over. Not to mention the little piles too. Tried putting her in a litter box. :D She just looked at me and said "What!" :shrug: The other is great at cleaning up uneaten cat food.
Oooorrrr........... I will trade one nommer for another. Dayle doesn't eat wires. She just likes to rip up important papers too!!
Let me know..................

Magicwildwolf69
February 5th, 2009, 10:53 PM
saddly no puppies here just three kitties and i have a nommer too stormy eats plastic bags (hence we switched to cloth) paper foil stuff laying on the floor anything she can get her teeth on

onster
February 5th, 2009, 11:05 PM
hmmmm cpietra, have to say im leaning towards the upgrade :p What do said upgrades entail exactly? :crazy:

Ok fiiiine what if I make it two kittehs and throw in a half eaten cheque??? :D

:grouphug::grouphug: to everyone for their shared kitteh/puppeh woes.

HRP, 14+, MWW, unfortunately im looking to try my hand at a 'non nomming' 3000XT model- its the new thing! You should look into it :D

onster
February 5th, 2009, 11:11 PM
If puppeh is a super deluxe model, I may just possibly be convinced to part with not 1, but 2 - yes count them 2!!!- gently used litter pans :cloud9:

Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. - Offer must be requested at time of trading. - Offer subject to availability

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Ok fiiiine what if I make it two kittehs and throw in a half eaten cheque??? :D

Depends on the size of the check! :laughing:

HRP, 14+, MWW, unfortunately im looking to try my hand at a 'non nomming' 3000XT model- its the new thing! You should look into it :D

I'm hopin' Brier will upgrade automatically to the 3000XT model about the time he undergoes SSMS (Sudden Setter Maturity Syndrome :D). Turning into a couch potato is a sure sign that SSMS has been reached...haven't seen that in Brier yet...maybe another year to go! :p

rainbow
February 6th, 2009, 04:21 AM
I knew it !!!! .....Onnie is really the bad one and he just sets up Bunduk all the time. :evil:

Magicwildwolf69
February 6th, 2009, 07:34 AM
hehe the stories she could do...or a book The many troubles of onnie and poor bunduk that he sets up every time :laughing:

i would love to look into the new model got any more info on it :D

Love4himies
February 6th, 2009, 07:51 AM
I knew it !!!! .....Onnie is really the bad one and he just sets up Bunduk all the time. :evil:

:laughing::laughing: And I was thinking it was lil bro.

Maybe Frenchy will trade you Nelly for your kitties. Since she has 4 now what's two more? Plus, Nelly will fit right into the "destruction" antics that you are used to :laughing:.

ancientgirl
February 6th, 2009, 08:18 AM
LOL, I've got a paper nommer myself. Oksana is driving me nuts!

Dracko
February 6th, 2009, 10:32 AM
My Smitty will steal faxes when they come through the machine. I usually end up finding them in another room all nommed up. For a while if the fax machine went off he'd literally run to it and wait for the paper to come out! Since I have a home office for work (I'm a sales rep) that doesn't bode well for when I'm out of town or away from the house and he gets to the fax before me. I've had to tell some of my accounts that like to fax vs email if they don't hear back from me assume the cat ate it. :D

ancientgirl
February 6th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Dracko that's hilarious!:laughing::laughing:

onster
February 6th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I'm hopin' Brier will upgrade automatically to the 3000XT model about the time he undergoes SSMS (Sudden Setter Maturity Syndrome :D). Turning into a couch potato is a sure sign that SSMS has been reached...haven't seen that in Brier yet...maybe another year to go! :p
:laugh: How old is brier again?
unfortunately, its not one or the other...its BOTH!!
hehe the stories she could do...or a book The many troubles of onnie and poor bunduk that he sets up every time :laughing:

i would love to look into the new model got any more info on it :D

:D hahaha maybe me and hazel should have a series :D of course she would be the writer, she's way more creative. I can just provide ideas :thumbs up

I'll let you know if I get any info bout the new model but as you can see, these people are holding out :frustrated::yell: oooh we looooooveee bunduk, we want to smooooch him :lovestruck: :frustrated: but then when it comes down to it nobody wants to walk the walk and provide a puppeh for trading :shrug:

onster
February 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM
:laughing::laughing: And I was thinking it was lil bro.

Maybe Frenchy will trade you Nelly for your kitties. Since she has 4 now what's two more? Plus, Nelly will fit right into the "destruction" antics that you are used to :laughing:.

but but....well...she noms too! I suppose if I have no other offers :p

LOL, I've got a paper nommer myself. Oksana is driving me nuts!
:eek: not sweet oksana :eek:

My Smitty will steal faxes when they come through the machine. I usually end up finding them in another room all nommed up. For a while if the fax machine went off he'd literally run to it and wait for the paper to come out! Since I have a home office for work (I'm a sales rep) that doesn't bode well for when I'm out of town or away from the house and he gets to the fax before me. I've had to tell some of my accounts that like to fax vs email if they don't hear back from me assume the cat ate it. :D

*giggle* :laugh: :laughing:

onster
February 6th, 2009, 01:02 PM
I have to say JennieV, eeehm sparky is one of my favourites..what do u say?? :D

Come on guys I even offered the litterboxes :sad:

heck if your really good ill throw in the bunduk breakast upchuck from this morning :yuck: :crazy: I hear puppehs find such delicacies irresistable!

onster
February 6th, 2009, 01:11 PM
L4H, last I heard jasper wasnt a nommer :lovestruck::cloud9::cool:

angeldogs
February 6th, 2009, 03:17 PM
i have a pup for ya.and hey were in the same city.but i get Bundulk in the trade.

bendyfoot
February 6th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Most of my books have little chewed up corners or teefies pinholes from Riley.:rip: HUGE paper-chewer.

Oh, and we have a puppy. Did you know puppies like to chew paper? And other things? Like my sneakers? And leave the evidence strewn all over the house? And then when you get home look at you all cute and innocent and all like "uhhhhh...the cat did it"? And then you're all like "you're so :evil: but awwwwww look how cute you are" And then you go get the :evil: puppy a cookie? Yeah like that.

hazelrunpack
February 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM
:laugh: How old is brier again?

He just turned 2 in September. I'm hoping he's one of those who achieve SSMS at age 3, instead of at age 5 :eek: :laughing:

:D hahaha maybe me and hazel should have a series :D of course she would be the writer, she's way more creative. I can just provide ideas :thumbs up

Maybe we should all collaborate on a book! :laughing: We can call it "When good pets go bad"...oh...no...wait...I think that title has been taken! :p How about "When :angel:'s Halos Slip"?

angeldogs
February 6th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Maybe we should all collaborate on a book! :laughing: We can call it "When good pets go bad"...oh...no...wait...I think that title has been taken! :p How about "When :angel:'s Halos Slip"?

Or When an :angel:'s Halo gets rusty.Or When A Halo Becomes An Ankle Bracelet.?

onster
February 7th, 2009, 12:43 PM
LOL deal hazel, lets do it :D hehehe when halo's get rusty :thumbs up

angeldogs, are we talking about beautiful jag here? he isnt a nommer is he?

hazelrunpack
February 7th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Or When A Halo Becomes An Ankle Bracelet.?
:laughing:

ownedbycats
February 8th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Oh, poor Onnie. He was bored with his playmate out of commission. It could be worse, THIS is what MooBoots and Sunshine do to books:

angeldogs
February 8th, 2009, 05:25 PM
LOL deal hazel, lets do it :D hehehe when halo's get rusty :thumbs up

angeldogs, are we talking about beautiful jag here? he isnt a nommer is he?

I was talking about Ginger,Jag only nom's on his toys or tries my daughters stuffies.