Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

gotcha scruffy

Jim Hall
February 5th, 2009, 07:37 PM
so i now have scruffy in the bathroom she didnt raise to much fuss manda is camped out by the door lol

i agve her soem food she has a litterbox and the carrier has some blankeys in it . first thing tomorrow i bring her to the aco and the rescue group that will be there

man is she skinny and raggedy looking

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2009, 09:03 PM
This was the little one that seems sick? :sad:

I'm glad you were able to get her in and find a place to take her. :fingerscr for the little darling!

Magicwildwolf69
February 5th, 2009, 09:08 PM
good luck lots of :grouphug::pray::goodvibes: for tomorrow let us know whats going on

rainbow
February 6th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Aww, Jim, you are such a wonderful angel for all these poor lost strays. :angel:

Good luck with Scruffy tomorrow. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

BenMax
February 6th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Jim - I had no doubt in my mind that you would do this. You are a wonderful person.:angel:

jiorji
February 6th, 2009, 06:36 PM
hmm so JIm...that guy friend of yours who said you'd end up with 10 cats............he's not psychic is he???:laughing:

PICTURES!!!PICTURES!!!

krdahmer
February 6th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Aw great job jim... thanks so much for caring for this little soul!!! You really have such a big heart! :lovestruck::grouphug:

rainbow
February 6th, 2009, 06:45 PM
How did it go today, Jim? :goodvibes:

angeldogs
February 6th, 2009, 07:15 PM
That's good you were able to catch her.hope everything went well today.

Jim Hall
February 6th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Well I got down to the aco John let me put scruffs in the cage by the other kitty that was going to be picked up by start Good luck fella
j had to be in court and the news station was there cuase they had just caught a goat

i was hangimg out side counting the cats hangng arounrd the pound in a pretty remote area counited 5 in 10 minutes

the news guy came out after they loaded the goat he going up state to a fram they said i said to the newsie ill be watcing and you better paitch the stray problem or im gonna bitch lol he chuckeld and said no prblem

J said oyou want me to let u know what happens I said ill give you a call i dint think i want t know even though I know its the right thing to do .