Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My three headed cat...

14+kitties
February 5th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Had to share....... Talk about squeezing into a small bed!!
Tinka just decided to crawl on top of Timmy (left) and Mylee (right). So far they are still all there... :cloud9:

BenMax
February 5th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Ok - this should be in a photo challenge - you have my vote! Love the pictures.:thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
February 5th, 2009, 01:52 PM
aww thats so cute i love how she just crawled right in there and they just kept sleeping to precious :cloud9::lovestruck:

Love4himies
February 5th, 2009, 03:13 PM
:laughing::laughing: What a keeper of a pic!

Ummmm, TT: if you are feeling the "squeeze" and are no longer happy at 14+, then give me a call, I will come running to rescue you. :D

rainbow
February 5th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Ok - this should be in a photo challenge - you have my vote! Love the pictures.:thumbs up

I agree :thumbs up ....... what a sweet photo. :cloud9:

dogcatharmony
February 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Oh my, that is just too adorable.:cloud9:

COCO350
February 5th, 2009, 03:44 PM
ahhh they look so comfortable!! beautiful pics

Maxine
February 5th, 2009, 03:58 PM
:lovestruck: So, so cute!!

diandpat
February 5th, 2009, 04:01 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Looks like there is still just enough room left for Frenchy's Nellie :laughing::laughing::laughing:

What a bunch of goofs...they do look warm tho ;)

krdahmer
February 5th, 2009, 05:58 PM
:laughing: Think maybe hubby should check for drafts?!? :laughing: That is an ingenius way to stay warm you cutie patooties!!!

angeldogs
February 5th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Awwww what a sweet pic.:cloud9:

14+kitties
February 5th, 2009, 10:28 PM
What a keeper of a pic!

Ummmm, TT: if you are feeling the "squeeze" and are no longer happy at 14+, then give me a call, I will come running to rescue you. :D

:laughing::laughing: L4H - Will you PLEASE stop trying to turn TT against me!! He is perfectly happy here. Does he not look it? :rolleyes: :D

Looks like there is still just enough room left for Frenchy's Nellie

What a bunch of goofs...they do look warm tho ;)

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Never thought of that!! Don't think Nelly could get her butt in this bed!!

:laughing: Think maybe hubby should check for drafts?!? :laughing: That is an ingenius way to stay warm you cutie patooties!!!

In this weather.......... tons of drafts. Brrrr I am really looking forward to this weekend!!!

14+kitties
February 5th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks everyone. It was about another five or ten minutes before Mylee finally crawled out from under Tinka. Tinka and Timmy were still sleeping away when I left for work! :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
February 5th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Okay 14+ you really caught the moment on this pictures :thumbs up
One of the best I've seen yet.
They should be a horoscope sign :highfive:

onster
February 5th, 2009, 11:14 PM
LOL I absolutely love this pic :D

hahahaha..great shot!

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Looks like there is still just enough room left for Frenchy's Nellie :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Those are great pics, 14+ :cloud9: They look so comfy all smooshed in there like that... And the expression on Tinka's face in the first two shots is just priceless! :laughing:

luckypenny
February 5th, 2009, 11:55 PM
I think I want to come back as one of your kitties in my next life, 14+ :D. I just want to smoosh them all :cloud9:.

rhartjr
February 6th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Very cool pics.

Oh good gracious
and mercy me,
that's one thing
I never thought I'd see.

While I've seen a cat
that had three legs,
I've never seen a cat
that had three heads.

Two up front
that's pretty clear,
but that there cat
has a head growin' out its rear.

growler~GateKeeper
February 6th, 2009, 02:36 AM
:laughing: too cute 14+ :cloud9:

Looks like Tinka wanted to make sure Mylee wasn't stealing her man ;) :lovestruck: :laughing:

TeriM
February 6th, 2009, 02:45 AM
What great pictures :laughing: :cloud9:.

Love4himies
February 6th, 2009, 08:26 AM
:laughing::laughing: L4H - Will you PLEASE stop trying to turn TT against me!! He is perfectly happy here. Does he not look it? :rolleyes: :D

Yes, but I want him :yell:. So I was hoping some slim chance he would want to leave :o

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Never thought of that!! Don't think Nelly could get her butt in this bed!!

In this weather.......... tons of drafts. Brrrr I am really looking forward to this weekend!!!

:D Sorry 14+ I just love him to death :cloud9:

ancientgirl
February 6th, 2009, 09:24 AM
What an adorable picture! And they are all so cool about it.:D Is that Timmy in the middle there, with a smile on his face? :laughing:

chico2
February 6th, 2009, 09:30 AM
OMG 14+I think that is the best kitty-pic I've ever seen,the cutest ever,me thinks they love each other:lovestruck::lovestruck:

JennieV
February 6th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Sooo cute! thanks for making my morning...and probably my day!
:D

mona_b
February 6th, 2009, 09:48 AM
PRICELESS!!!!!!!:lovestruck:

My Tabby fix of the day....:cloud9::cloud9:

I can never get tired of looking at thoses beauties.;)

Chris21711
February 6th, 2009, 02:43 PM

Ummmm - I think I have first dibs L4H :frustrated:

Pure Tabby Heaven :cloud9:

kiara
February 6th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Too cute! Warm and cozy on a winter's day.

14+kitties
February 6th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Very cool pics.

Love the poem rhartjr!!!

:laughing: too cute 14+
Looks like Tinka wanted to make sure Mylee wasn't stealing her man ;) :lovestruck: :laughing:

Y'know, my hubby calls Tinka and TT hubby and wife. Maybe you've got something there!

What an adorable picture! And they are all so cool about it.:D Is that Timmy in the middle there, with a smile on his face?

Timmy always seems to have a smile on his face. He is a happy boy most of the time. :cloud9:

Thanks for the comments everyone. It was a spur of the moment shot!

14+kitties
February 6th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Ummmm - I think I have first dibs L4H :frustrated:[/COLOR]

:D Sorry 14+ I just love him to death :cloud9:

Wow, TT has a lot to live up to!! I hope he doesn't dissappoint when you come to visit Chris. :fingerscr All is forgiven L4H!

[QUOTE=chico2;743981]OMG 14+I think that is the best kitty-pic I've ever seen,the cutest ever,me thinks they love each other:lovestruck:[QUOTE]

chico - I have been extremely fortunate with my guys. They seem to all get along fairly well together. Although I did take tons of pics of a tussle between TT and Tinka yesterday. I haven't had a chance to look through them yet.

Chris21711
February 7th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Wow, TT has a lot to live up to!! I hope he doesn't dissappoint when you come to visit Chris. :fingerscr All is forgiven L4H!

He won't disappoint 14k, I have plans for that little nipper when I come :evil:

Toonces
February 7th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Ok those pics are adorable I am in Tabby Heaven:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

14+kitties
February 7th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Ok those pics are adorable I am in Tabby Heaven.

Thanks Toonces. Lucky shots. :thumbs up

He won't disappoint 14k, I have plans for that little nipper when I come :evil:

:eek: Umm, did I tell you TT has some umm, natural safety defenses? :yuck:

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 07:37 PM

Not even a paw ... but I'm sure she would love to try , cuddle with those 3 ! :cloud9:

they look like the kitty beds I bought today :cloud9:

14+kitties
February 7th, 2009, 07:56 PM
I think that bed was a cheapy from WM Frenchy. I was looking at one at Costco today and a neat little condo and talked myself out of them....... for now... :evil:

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I think that bed was a cheapy from WM Frenchy. I was looking at one at Costco today and a neat little condo and talked myself out of them....... for now... :evil:

I saw new ones at Costco yesterday too but was a bit :confused: .... it was a Hannah Montana package , yes for cats ! :confused: and it had a mike (to sing with) in the package .... now why the heck would they put a mike , with a kitty bed ?!! My cats don't sing :wall:

14+kitties
February 7th, 2009, 08:10 PM
I saw new ones at Costco yesterday too but was a bit :confused: .... it was a Hannah Montana package , yes for cats ! :confused: and it had a mike (to sing with) in the package .... now why the heck would they put a mike , with a kitty bed ?!! My cats don't sing :wall:

I think the one I saw was My Little Kitty. I just don't have room for another bed. Would love to get the condo but it has to wait till I save some moolah. I would find room for it!!

A mike? Weird.

Frenchy
February 7th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Those kitty condo are $$$$ !

A friend of mine has retired last year and has renovated his whole house since :laughing: now he has nothing more to do and he's getting on his wife's nerves so I'll ask him to build one for my cats :thumbs up

14+kitties
February 7th, 2009, 08:26 PM
The one I saw today was only $50.00. It wasn't that big but it was cute! I figured my little ones in the house would fit in it pretty well. Mittens might have a bit of a squeeze.

I would love to build my own but I just don't see having a lot of free time to do it. Maybe in the summertime.