Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Homeward Bound Crew gets Technical

Dee-O-Gee
February 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM
K...so I figured out how to link previous threads to new threads---I'M ON A ROLL!

Here's my Hello and Welcome to the forum thread: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60156

I figured out how to link a video thread of Gryphon--a Springer Spaniel that doesn't know how to swim....attempting to swim :eek: We have TRIED for 4 years to teach him how to swim and--he just doesn't get it :wall: By the way the graceful Retriever showing off and trying to teach Gryphon is Bailey...:rip:my sweet Golden Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wb6TlzLfyk&eurl=http://apps.facebook.com/dogbook/album/viewvideo/?videoid=36233

On another note....one of these thing just doesn't belong here...one of these thing just isn't the same.....

In closing---these are my very much loved furbabies

hazelrunpack
February 4th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I had to look pretty long before I saw Kitty! :laughing:

I wish I could download video. :sad: I'd love to see Bailey in action...and Gryphon trying to swim :D Maybe we'll have to make Gryphon an honorary setter. The Pack doesn't swim, either... In fact, the Pack doesn't do water...period. :o

14+kitties
February 4th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Love that pic! All white kitties are so cute. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee
February 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM
I had to look pretty long before I saw Kitty! :laughing:

I wish I could download video. :sad: I'd love to see Bailey in action...and Gryphon trying to swim :D Maybe we'll have to make Gryphon an honorary setter. The Pack doesn't swim, either... In fact, the Pack doesn't do water...period. :o

Yeah the Kitty picture reminds me of the good old days of having to sit and watch Sesame Street :laughing::laughing:

Gryphon would love to be an honorary member of the "English" Setter Hazelrunpack--especially if the pack doesn't do water either.

What's that old saying hazel...you can lead a DOG to water but you can't make him swim? :sorry: ...twisted it up a bit but HAD TO SAY IT!! :)

growler~GateKeeper
February 4th, 2009, 10:25 PM
aww Gryphon is too cute "swimming" slapping at the water's surface w/his feet to move :D

He did get it briefly near the end :thumbs up

That pic is so cute :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
February 5th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Love that pic! All white kitties are so cute. :cloud9:

Thanks 14+--she's pure white and has all of her "Staff" trained very well.

Dee-O-Gee
February 5th, 2009, 05:55 PM
aww Gryphon is too cute "swimming" slapping at the water's surface w/his feet to move :D

He did get it briefly near the end :thumbs up

That pic is so cute :lovestruck:

Unfortunately Growler--he just doesn't get it. When we take him out in the water, he tries to climb up us and wraps his front paws around my neck. He's always been a great hugger. :cool:

angeldogs
February 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
What Gryphon lacks in swimming skills he more then makes up for it in cuteness.and he deserves a big E for effort.

Dee-O-Gee
February 5th, 2009, 08:28 PM
What Gryphon lacks in swimming skills he more then makes up for it in cuteness.and he deserves a big E for effort.

Thanks angeldogs--Gryphon has always received A's for adorable, B for a Blast, C for well...just plain Cute, D cause he's just a Darling and an F for FUN :) The E for Effort compliments all the above because he puts so much Effort into his A,B,C's :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 5th, 2009, 09:08 PM
:laughing:

All that book-larnin' and he still can't get the hang of swimmin'!

Well, for sure the Pack doesn't do water, and since he's English, Gryphon can join up any time! :thumbs up Always room for one more (don't tell hubby....think he'd notice a springer in there? :o)

14+kitties
February 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks 14+--she's pure white and has all of her "Staff" trained very well.

I had a pure white kitty too. He was almost 19 when we had to put him down. :sad: He had us well trained too. :thumbs up

allymack
February 5th, 2009, 09:23 PM
aw, i love when animals hide in with stuffed toys like that:cloud9: kitty sure is a cutie, as is mr gryphon!:lovestruck: