Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

BBQ Tonight!!!

TacoGrl
February 4th, 2009, 04:03 PM
YUM!!! :D

It is so nice here and I found a rib eye on sale, so it's gonna be BBQ time tonight!

Maybe I will chop some taters and yams up, season them and throw them in tinfoil on the BBQ...perhaps some grilled yellow pepper and mushrooms too!

My only problem is getting to my steak before Seth does! He sits and watches TV, eats my steak (I offered him the remote the other night and he actually came over and brushed against it!)...yup, no confusion, he is male!

What are you all having for din din?

14+kitties
February 4th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Nothing near as exciting tonight. Just roasted chicken breasts and a plate full of broccili and cauliflower. Yummy!!

Diamondsmum
February 4th, 2009, 04:37 PM
ohhhh BBQ... MMMMMM I had that the other night, BBQ is right outside my slider door so I stand in house & do it LOL. definatly do taters on BBQ no dishes. I slice mine thin & throw bacon on bottom of tin foal pan throw potatoes on top. cover it with Tin foil & poke some holes in it. When it comes off I throw some cheese on top & a lil green onion as well.

I am having spagetti & meatballs with Garlic bread & caesar salad.

Karin
February 4th, 2009, 10:31 PM
You people slay me.

I love BBQ but it's going to be around 16 degrees tonight.

In Florida......yea right. *bummed*

kiara
February 5th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Something fast and easy. Frozen O Sole Mio chicken and rosemary ravioli with tomato sause.

ancientgirl
February 6th, 2009, 08:22 AM
I've got my own BBQ planned for tomorrow. I bought some Seitan, and some BBQ sauce, so I'll have that tomorrow! Yummy!

Karin, you guys get colder weather up there huh? The coldest we've been here so far down in Miami was yesterday it was in the low 30's. The highest we got was about 47 in the late afternoon. Right now it's 46.

TacoGrl
February 6th, 2009, 01:25 PM
...as an update...there were no leftovers...IT WAS DELICIOUS! :highfive:

Karin
February 6th, 2009, 11:25 PM
...as an update...there were no leftovers...IT WAS DELICIOUS! :highfive:

Go ahead, rub it in. We are still under a freeze warning for tonight, but not a hard freeze.

AG, same for you chickie! I would love to have Miami's weather right now.

But I can only complain so much, a warming trend is on the way. About time too.

I will be able to fire up the grill in a few weeks and taunt all of you with savory dishes like fresh grilled, and caught red fish and herbs collected from the garden my neighbor has so protected during this season. Nah, I won't do that to you all.
But I will be thinking it while enjoying.
Thaw quick everyone!
I am planning a fishing trip for the week after next.
The gulf is calling me.