Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

little princess

Magicwildwolf69
February 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
I'm nicknaming her that cause she is so high and mighty at times but she's a pretty girl

1. she tried to shove herself into this basket i had for Christmas actually did pretty well FH says she looks like a loaf of bread :laughing:
2. love this pic she usually does this FH trys to work on his computer and she drapes all over him she's his little girl :cloud9:
3. haha she's hiding waiting for some of the others to walk by or was keeping the top to the litter box warm while i was cleaning it :rolleyes:

allymack
February 3rd, 2009, 01:21 PM
hehe, i also have a kitty who likes to lay on top of your hand/arm while you are trying to use the computer.. it can be a little restricting at times:cat:

Magicwildwolf69
February 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM
haha its so funny he'll get out of the shower and she will be all over him...i'm like jeeze i have a competition with my pet

allymack
February 3rd, 2009, 01:25 PM
aw, she sure sounds like my little guy, although eh will jsut rub up against me after i shower, so my legs are covered in cat hair

Magicwildwolf69
February 3rd, 2009, 01:26 PM
haha they just want us to take them everywhere we go :rolleyes: serena and stormy will sleep on my towels and i don't really know it till i rub my face mmmm nothing says yummy like catfur :laughing:

allymack
February 3rd, 2009, 01:28 PM
:laughing: nothing like a face full of kitty fur

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2009, 05:00 PM
Oh, ya! I can relate to fur :rolleyes:

Love the computer picture! :cloud9: She's just helpin' him subdue that mouse!!! :laughing:

chico2
February 3rd, 2009, 05:04 PM
There is something about cats and you trying to anything on the puter,they kind of just want the attention away from them,they're little buggers:lovestruck:
Love the little tabby Princess..

angeldogs
February 3rd, 2009, 05:29 PM
:laughing:Being a silly girl in the second pic.i like that looks like a loaf of bread:laughing:

Jim Hall
February 3rd, 2009, 05:33 PM
whatta purty girl

growler~GateKeeper
February 4th, 2009, 03:09 AM
What a cute'n'goofy 2nd pic :cloud9:

rainbow
February 4th, 2009, 03:14 AM
She is very purrty :lovestruck: ... I love the second pic too. :D