Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

at the field

allymack
February 3rd, 2009, 11:59 AM
Anytime in the winter when we first get to the field and i take off his halti he dives in to the ground for a good nose rub

bringing back his ball

waiting for me to pick up his ball for another throw

allymack
February 3rd, 2009, 12:01 PM
Look what i have mom!

just before leaving

and i just liked this one.

allymack
February 3rd, 2009, 12:10 PM
nero, waving..or trying to get his treat :p

eating a treat off of the table...look at that tongue action :cat:

and someone got a new cuz, because his mom went to a new supply store and is a total sucker :o:D

Magicwildwolf69
February 3rd, 2009, 01:08 PM
aww beautiful pics i miss having a dog lol hmmm need to move to bigger place....need to convince fh...hmmmmm

otis'mom
February 3rd, 2009, 01:11 PM
What a beautiful dog, and a cute kitty too.

Chris21711
February 3rd, 2009, 01:16 PM
Nice stick Enzo brought you there Ally, did you hang it on the wall with all of his other treasures :laughing: Can't beat having a sucker for a Mum :thumbs up

Tell Nero to get off the table naughty kit :cat:

allymack
February 3rd, 2009, 01:24 PM
Nice stick Enzo brought you there Ally, did you hang it on the wall with all of his other treasures :laughing: Can't beat having a sucker for a Mum :thumbs up

hehe, thats his Skinnez, its the squirrel one, he loves them.

Tell Nero to get off the table naughty kit :cat:

i guess that could be my fauly, i put a few treats on the table, and i give them to him one by one, or else he scarfs them all down, and doesnt chew them much, its upsets his tummy, so instead of waiting for me to put one down, he got them himself:rolleyes:

Chris21711
February 3rd, 2009, 01:33 PM
I had to go back and look, thought it was a stick at first :o I bought Reb one for xmas, he got the squeakers out and pffft the rest :frustrated:

Well if you was taking too long, then I can't blame Nero for taking things into his own paws :laughing:

hazelrunpack
February 3rd, 2009, 05:09 PM
Handsome Enzo! :flirt: He sure was having fun!

Nero was, too...although in a different way. :D Yum!!

angeldogs
February 3rd, 2009, 05:26 PM
Nice pics,i know all about the total sucker part.

rainbow
February 4th, 2009, 02:31 AM
and i just liked this one.

I love that pic of Enzo.....hope you have it framed. :cloud9:

And, the one of Nero trying to get his treat is too cute. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
February 4th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Nero's so cute nabbin' his own treats clever :cat:

Great pics of Enzo in the snow the last of those is adorable :lovestruck: & the cuz pic you can just see him sayin' sucker :laughing:

allymack
February 4th, 2009, 08:38 PM
thanks everyone, and yep, enzo has me wrapped around his little paw, and he knows it:dog::rolleyes: but i cant resist the looks he gives me :o:D

TeriM
February 5th, 2009, 02:28 AM
thanks everyone, and yep, enzo has me wrapped around his little paw, and he knows it:dog::rolleyes: but i cant resist the looks he gives me :o:D

Why should you be any different from the rest of us :D.

Great pictures :cloud9:. Enzo is looking very handsome and I love the one of Nero "waving" :laughing:.

allymack
February 5th, 2009, 04:36 PM
i know i know, once you look at them i mean you know you shouldnt be sucked in by them but you are:cloud9:

nero loves to use his paws like that, usually with his claws out:rolleyes:

Luvmypitgirls
February 6th, 2009, 05:18 PM
allymack, great pics!:lovestruck:
I bought Abby Kato and Jersey each a cuz, all three have popped out the squeakers, but Abby my "tripod dog", she took it a step further and amputated the feet off of hers.:rolleyes:

Dog Dancer
February 6th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Great pics. Love the waving one! Enzo is too cute, very proud of his stick. My lab Halo wears a halti and does exactly that head rub in the snow too. It's very cute really, and she especially likes it if the snow is a little bit hard for a better scratch.

allymack
February 6th, 2009, 07:45 PM
LMPG, enzo loves the amputate the feet off too, but he never gets a chance any more, i will give it to him, with the feet and horns attached , then minute he starts to chew on those i say too bad and take it and cut them off lol, i dont want him to eat that!