Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy Abused

BusterBoo
February 2nd, 2009, 06:58 PM
I cannot believe this!!!! They showed the clip on our local station and that puppy is soooo lucky to have found a foster family for now.

http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090202/OTT_Puppy_090202/20090202/?hub=OttawaHome

How the :censored: can people be so cruel?? :shrug:

Frenchy
February 2nd, 2009, 09:04 PM
Sucks that in the cases , they never get the people that did it. I certainly would love to get my hands on them. :frustrated:

happycats
February 2nd, 2009, 09:15 PM
OMG :cry:

All I can say is....Karma !!:evil:

bendyfoot
February 2nd, 2009, 09:16 PM
sigh. people suck. little scamp reminds me so much of Jaida as a puppy....

Tara-Danice
February 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM
AHh that angers me so much. I dont understand how you could do that to an innocent dog. They really need to start screening the people they allow to have dogs. I hate how easy it is for people to get away with these kinds of things,its almost like the system enables it.:wall::wall::wall: Sorry, its just very upsetting to me.

Mat&Murph
February 2nd, 2009, 09:36 PM
I really don't know how people could be soooooo sick in the head!!!!!! Poor Ben!!! Thank Dog for Fosters and shelters and their workers!!

CClover
February 2nd, 2009, 10:31 PM
:censored:That kind of stupidity makes me sooooooooooo angry that I start believing in ''an eye for an eye''.

What a cute pup:flirt:

Love4himies
February 3rd, 2009, 08:16 AM
I saw that on the news last night. The poor pup still had a bone sticking out the end of this stump. It made me cry when I watched it :cry: :mad:

chico2
February 3rd, 2009, 08:41 AM
L4H,since he made you cry,I'll just take everyones word for another examlple of human cruelty:sad:

BenMax
February 3rd, 2009, 09:40 AM
To lift everyone's spirit a little - this SPCA is fan-friggen-tastic! I have dealt with them before and they have compassion, drive and determination. If I was an animal that was homeless, abused, neglected or just no longer wanted.....I would want to be there. They never EVER give up and are very diligent with finding the right family for the right animal. They are not the type of organization that just adopts out for the sake of getting the animal out. They are very much like a rescue group - but they are a shelter. Excellent staff, excellent organization, excellent service.

The Jennifer that they speak of is my personal hero. She is amazing.

Love4himies
February 3rd, 2009, 11:46 AM
That was my impression of the staff members who were being interviewed on TV. One upsetting comment was that in the rural area where this litter was taken from there is nobody who can do animal cruelty investigations so this person will get away with doing this to the puppy. :mad: