Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

new here

Solo'suncle
February 2nd, 2009, 11:31 AM
hi I'm solo's uncle I say that because she was my girlfriends dog long before i was around.I have been with her now almost 4 yaers and have grown to love her she is a wolf/husky cross.our zoo here I mean home LOL also contains 1 huge florida couter turtlle named Couter 1 south african grey parot named Austin 1 guppie [sorry never named him] 1 western hog nose snake named Monty 1cat named Easter and in our garage two wonderfull ferets named Fender n Bender these two cute guys were only supposed to be with us while there owners were looking for a new home 4 them they have been here 2 years now LOL

otis'mom
February 2nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
Hello Solo , welcome to the forum:)

BenMax
February 2nd, 2009, 01:23 PM
Welcome Solo. Love the names Fender n Bender btw.

hazelrunpack
February 2nd, 2009, 09:56 PM
Welcome, Solo'suncle! We'd love to see pics of all your pets if you have any to share (yes...even of the nameless guppy :D)

Enjoy your stay!

Mat&Murph
February 2nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
Wow That is a crazy home!!! Welcome But we really need pics!!! :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee
February 4th, 2009, 11:04 PM
hi I'm solo's uncle I say that because she was my girlfriends dog long before i was around.I have been with her now almost 4 yaers and have grown to love her she is a wolf/husky cross.our zoo here I mean home LOL also contains 1 huge florida couter turtlle named Couter 1 south african grey parot named Austin 1 guppie [sorry never named him] 1 western hog nose snake named Monty 1cat named Easter and in our garage two wonderfull ferets named Fender n Bender these two cute guys were only supposed to be with us while there owners were looking for a new home 4 them they have been here 2 years now LOL

Wow! Sounds like you have your hands full! You know if you get another guppie...you could have a whole bunch of guppie puppies????

You have a wonderful name selection to your Zoo...I mean home.

Pictures are a posting must!!! Welcome to the board Solo. :thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
February 5th, 2009, 11:18 AM
lots of pics is a must we all love pics :)
welcome to the forums