Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fresh snow

allymack
February 1st, 2009, 09:19 AM
We got quite a bit of fresh light fluffy snow last night and Enzo loves it :dog:

first off, little Nero, laying around :cat:

off to get his ball..

here iz comes mommy, i gotz my ball :dog:

allymack
February 1st, 2009, 09:21 AM
nomming on his cuz

waiting for me to throw it

ou, whats that, in the woods?

allymack
February 1st, 2009, 09:22 AM
here i come again mom..

warming up in front of the fire, what big ears :cloud9::dog:

Rottielover
February 1st, 2009, 09:31 AM
I love the fire place pic

What big ears you have " better to hear the bag of cookies opening up"

chico2
February 1st, 2009, 09:32 AM
allymack,you take some great pic,of course Enzo against the snow looks wonderful.
Little Nero is a sweetie,beautiful face:grouphug:

hazelrunpack
February 1st, 2009, 11:04 AM
Enzo certainly looks like he's enjoying his snow day! So handsome :flirt: How does he keep from loosing his toys in the snow? :confused: The Pack has never learned that particular trick :rolleyes:

Love that shot of Nero! :lovestruck:

allymack
February 1st, 2009, 11:04 AM
What big ears you have " better to hear the bag of cookies opening up"

and boy can he ever hear it opening, from any room he comes running wheen he hears that drawer opening, even if its not to get him a treat:rolleyes: so of course i give in and give him one.

allymack,you take some great pic,of course Enzo against the snow looks wonderful.
Little Nero is a sweetie,beautiful face:grouphug:

thank you :) i was thinking that today when i took him up to the field, the sun was out there ( my backyard was shady then) so the snow was sparkling and he was running around getting covered in white powder:cloud9:

allymack
February 1st, 2009, 11:09 AM
How does he keep from loosing his toys in the snow? :confused: The Pack has never learned that particular trick :rolleyes:

Love that shot of Nero! :lovestruck:

there is harder snow under the soft fluffy stuff, so his toy is still able to stick out the top, except for the orange one, that is smaller than his cuz. But he has managed to lose 5 or 6 balls up at the field this winter:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
February 1st, 2009, 11:18 AM
Last winter we had a bunch of toys MIA till spring :o This winter, the toys are hibernating in the closet and the dogs really miss them. They have to settle for snowballs. :D

allymack
February 1st, 2009, 11:32 AM
hehe, snowballs, they have confused enzo more than once:dog:

angeldogs
February 1st, 2009, 01:13 PM
That is a wonderfull pic of Nero.Enzo is having a blast in the snow with his cuz.the fire place pic is real nice,love those big ears.

Chaser
February 1st, 2009, 03:18 PM
What a pretty pic of Nero, and I love Enzo in front of the fire - very handsome. Looks like he had a great time in the snow!

allymack
February 1st, 2009, 05:41 PM
he did have a great time in the snow. he got to go out in it again later up at the field, but i didnt take the camera then, i might tomorrow though.

ancientgirl
February 1st, 2009, 09:35 PM
Aww, Nero is such a handsome kitty. I love Enzo's snow shots.

Frenchy
February 1st, 2009, 10:35 PM
That looks so cozy , cute dog beside a fireplace :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
February 2nd, 2009, 12:58 AM
Nero :lovestruck: is such a wonderful warm shade of light orange so handsome :lovestruck:

Aww Enzo :lovestruck: & his adorable big ears :lovestruck: boy he's gotten big :cloud9: looks like great fun in playing in the snow :cloud9:

allymack
February 2nd, 2009, 09:44 AM
he certainly has gotten big, he used to be the size of a big lap dog..now he just thinks he is:rolleyes:

Luvmypitgirls
February 2nd, 2009, 10:30 AM
allymack, at least you have nice clean snow, ours is dirty thanks to the warm weather we've been having.
Your pooch looked like he was having a great time in the snow:cloud9:

rainbow
February 4th, 2009, 03:03 AM
Beautiful closeup shot of Nero. :cloud9:

Enzo looks like he was having a great time in the snow .....love the fireplace pic. :lovestruck:

Chris21711
February 7th, 2009, 06:52 PM
I know I'm late, but pics come in faster on the weekend :o

Enzo looks great Ally, like he is having so much fun :cloud9:

Nero is a cutie too :cat::lovestruck: