Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Play Time

otis'mom
January 31st, 2009, 04:53 PM
Well this is the best I could do while trying to get pics of otis and remington playing. As you can see Remington is really fast!:)

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 04:56 PM
Do you have a sports setting on your camera.?
It can be hard getting pic of pets in action more so the faster ones.

otis'mom
January 31st, 2009, 04:58 PM
Here are a few more
1. Oh Otis might get it
2. Nope looks like Remington won
3. Lets go in mom its COLD!

otis'mom
January 31st, 2009, 04:59 PM
I more then likely do my husband spent alot on it but I'm not really great at using it. But there is a button with a golfer on it so I guess thats what i should use,lol. Thanks for the tip

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 05:01 PM
I like the last 3 pics.whats Remmington wearing on his neck.? a bark collar or an invisable fence collar.

otis'mom
January 31st, 2009, 05:02 PM
invisable fence, we live on a main highway

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 05:03 PM
I more then likely do my husband spent alot on it but I'm not really great at using it. But there is a button with a golfer on it so I guess thats what i should use,lol. Thanks for the tip

With my point and shot it's a guy running.when i use that camera that the setting i use.
How well does it work.?

otis'mom
January 31st, 2009, 05:09 PM
the invisable fence? It works great! You have to teach the dog first with a leash but now we have no problems, he doesnt go past the line

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 05:14 PM
So is it under ground.it was going to find out about if i could have it go on top of a low fence that the pup keeps eyeing as with this weather tearing down a fence to but up a bigger one would work right now.

otis'mom
January 31st, 2009, 05:21 PM
mine is not underground its portable, we bring it out to camp in the summer! You can set the distance so I can give him lots if running space at home but less at camp.

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 05:25 PM
I will have to check into it.and see if i can get it for what i need it for.

otis'mom
February 2nd, 2009, 11:36 PM
Good luck! Ours is Pet Save brand I found it to be less expensive and work very well!

angeldogs
February 3rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
I will give a look for that one.