Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kittens Used As Shark bait--Stop now!!!

Monkas
January 31st, 2009, 02:25 PM
Hi Guys,

I have no words to describe the video I saw on this petition. I could not sleep nor eat last week. The video is disturbing and you dont have to watch it; however you could help and sign the petition and help.
all night I was imagining how I torture this sick people..

the image of this video is all the time in my mind. I am suffering so much... i cant describe..
:sad:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/kittens-used-as-shark-bait--stop-now

14+kitties
January 31st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Last time that video was around it was dogs/puppies they were using. :loser:s

Joeyjoejoe
January 31st, 2009, 04:43 PM
I'm only in my 30s, but I feel like nothing really gets to me anymore... I was even once a bouncer at a few nightclubs downtown. So you'd think I've seen everything.

BUT, about a month or so ago, I went on a website that had a bunch of stupid photos (like a guy with his head in a urinal, or a guy who was dangling off a ski lift, but his pants fell off... you know... stupid photos). Then ran across one post that contained multiple photos of a cat being tortured! I was stunned! I've tried to forget what I saw, but it's permanently stuck in my head.

I clicked on the above link and couldn't even get through 30 seconds. Maybe I'm getting softer as I age... or maybe now that I have pets, this kind of stuff hits home a lot more.

krdahmer
January 31st, 2009, 05:27 PM
I can't watch those videos... I get so enraged I want to crawl through the screen and choke the life out of all those a-holes with my bare hands and then I spend days on end sobbing because I can't. I send my :pray:s to any and all animals who suffer needlessly this way, or any other for that matter... and also hope that it is true that in the end we are judged by how we treated the least of His! :pray: Because if it is true, I hope they have utube in heaven and we all get to watch the people who do these things get what they deserve.