Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

DOG WALKER NEEDED- fri august 6-7

rexdoggieowner
August 1st, 2004, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I am going on a mini vacation on FRIDAY august 6- 8.. and i need someone to walk my 8 month old border collie ( burlington area) ... my parents are home-- but they will not be able to take him for long walks-- anyone interested ?! pay will be good/ negotiated!!

Luba
August 1st, 2004, 06:06 PM
Ahh here I got all excited as you say you're GTA and you're in Burlington.

Best of luck and have a great time :D

sammiec
August 1st, 2004, 06:19 PM
I saw in your other post that you have decided to shorten your weekend. I think that's a smart idea - for the parents sanity and your pup. I would be careful with posts like this about wanting a dog walker. Unfortunately the society that we live in now, people will pretend to be someone they are not and you could possibly never see your dog again!!! Hiring a dog walker ot sitter takes (IMHO) a lot of work. You need to spend time with them both together and see how the react to each other. You need to have them walk a couple of times, talk with the person. It can't be a split decision. Just so you know for the future!! :D

rexdoggieowner
August 1st, 2004, 06:30 PM
Oh yeah... i totally agree with you... i was just wondering if there are any dog walkers here... like that have a company in burlington or surrounding area. i don't think i would feel comfortable with someone talking my dog, i love the pooch :)