Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi everyone adoption update

histears
January 30th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Our baby was born yesterday. He was 8 Lbs 7Oz 21 1/4 inches long. He is in special care right now as his mom was using drugs while pregnant. He is doing well so far but, they are keeping an eye on him for withdrawals. We should be able to bring him home Monday as long as there are no complications. He is a content boy who loves to cuddle.

momsloopy
January 30th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Congratulations:) I hope everything goes well and he is able to go home on Monday:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:

Dog Dancer
January 31st, 2009, 05:05 PM
Congratulations! I sure hope all goes well and he comes home all happy and content. If so he's bound to stay that way. What great news. :grouphug:

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 05:10 PM
Our baby was born yesterday. He was 8 Lbs 7Oz 21 1/4 inches long. He is in special care right now as his mom was using drugs while pregnant. He is doing well so far but, they are keeping an eye on him for withdrawals. We should be able to bring him home Monday as long as there are no complications. He is a content boy who loves to cuddle.

Congrats,how sweet to adopt a special needs baby as more people need to that.My buddy adopted 2,brother first then the half sister after see was born.
Congats again and hope everything goes well for a Monday so he can go home.and don't forget lots and lots of pics for us baby lovers.

otis'mom
January 31st, 2009, 05:11 PM
Congratulations on the new baby!! hope all is well:)

Ford Girl
January 31st, 2009, 05:34 PM
yay for the new baby!!! :grouphug: I was waitn for an update, remembered she was due in Jan, hope baby can make it home monday!! :goodvibes:

And yes, keep us posted, pictures, details...:cloud9::cloud9:

Sylvie
January 31st, 2009, 10:33 PM
Bet, you can't wait for Monday.

Congratulations, hmm does he have a name yet???:stork-baby:

Diamondsmum
January 31st, 2009, 10:47 PM
Awwwws Congrats on new addition!! yes lotsa pics please

rainbow
January 31st, 2009, 11:40 PM
Congratulations !!! :stork-baby:

Hopefully, since he is a good weight, that will help with the problems his mother inflicted on him. :fingerscr

Sure looking forward to the pics. :goodvibes:

Luvmypitgirls
February 1st, 2009, 05:37 AM
Congrats on the new arrival!
I think it's wonderful that he will have a home where he is going to be loved and cared for.
God bless you and your new son.:grouphug: