Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I have to say it. I miss Frenchy a lot. :sad:

clm
January 30th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I hope she having some success with her problems with Chloe. I hope she just has a bad case of the winter blues and will be back soon. She was a huge part of this board for me, she made me laugh and cry. It's not the same here without her.

Cindy

hazelrunpack
January 30th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I agree whole-heartedly! Frenchy, come back!

14+kitties
January 30th, 2009, 09:51 PM
You and probably 95% of this forum miss Frenchy clm!! You are right. It is not the same without our girl here. She could make you laugh, cry, give you praise when you were feeling down, just basically make our day brighter just by being her!!
I :pray: she will decide to come and join us again. :fingerscr I miss her more than words can say. :sad:

rainbow
January 30th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Frenchy was definitely a big part of this forum. :thumbs up

I think of her everyday and miss her big time. :sad:

Stacer
January 30th, 2009, 10:24 PM
What happened? Where did she go? :confused:

I feel horrible that I didn't notice that she hadn't been posting lately.:o

krdahmer
January 30th, 2009, 11:15 PM
:eek: what where? Why? Why for is Frenchy gone? :sad: Is Chloe sick? How do I miss these things???:o

Ford Girl
January 30th, 2009, 11:28 PM
Me too guys, I miss her. Its not the same.

Stacer
January 30th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Is she alright? Does anyone know? Was someone mean to her?

I just noticed that she hasn't posted since the 11th, that's so long ago. There didn't appear to be anything negative in any of the posts.

TeriM
January 31st, 2009, 12:41 AM
I miss her too :sad:.

growler~GateKeeper
January 31st, 2009, 01:22 AM
I miss Frenchy too :sad: she could always make me laugh :)

Spatx
January 31st, 2009, 07:41 AM
I miss Frenchy as well :sad: I keep hoping to see a post from her, and hope that everything is all right - with both her and her fluffy family.

Rottielover
January 31st, 2009, 08:26 AM
Just so no one worries, she is fine.

meg4050
January 31st, 2009, 09:13 AM
I miss her too :sad:

Love4himies
January 31st, 2009, 09:41 AM
Frenchy has a heart of gold and gives even when she can't afford to. She is one of my heros and I wish she would come back :sad:.

Mat&Murph
January 31st, 2009, 09:54 AM
I wish Frenchy would come back too. Just not the same without her!!!!! Come Back Frenchy!!!! Matt and Murphy are sending drooly kisses and giveing you sad puppy faces!!!

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 10:15 AM
I do hope everything is ok with her and miss chloe.she know how to make you laugh.she is missed

SIL
January 31st, 2009, 11:29 AM
I agree with everybody here...Frenchy is definitely missed in this forum.:sad:
I hope she decided to come back soon...
WE MISS YOU!!!

ancientgirl
January 31st, 2009, 11:47 AM
I didn't know she was having issues with Chloe either, but she found me on Facebook and stopped by to say hi. Looks like Chloe will be okay, but she's going to be on meds.

Tommysmom
January 31st, 2009, 12:45 PM
Frenchy has a heart of gold and gives even when she can't afford to. She is one of my heros and I wish she would come back :sad:.

Yeah... ditto. She's missed. Not to take anything at all away from the wonderful people who are still here, but sometimes there are just certain people who stand out because they're always there with support, information, an ear when you need it. Frenchy's one of those and I hope she comes back one day.

14+kitties
January 31st, 2009, 01:44 PM
Yeah... ditto. She's missed. Not to take anything at all away from the wonderful people who are still here, but sometimes there are just certain people who stand out because they're always there with support, information, an ear when you need it. Frenchy's one of those and I hope she comes back one day.

Ditto!! Woderfully said Tommysmom. I am hoping she comes back too. :fingerscr

rainbow
January 31st, 2009, 01:52 PM
I didn't know she was having issues with Chloe either, but she found me on Facebook and stopped by to say hi. Looks like Chloe will be okay, but she's going to be on meds.

Thanks for posting that information, AG :thumbs up ......hopefully, with that off of her mind and Chloe on the mend, then Frenchy will decide to come back. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Dog Dancer
January 31st, 2009, 06:33 PM
Sending pawsitive thoughts for Chloe and hoping Frenchy comes back one day soon. We all miss her and everything she brings to the board.

rainbow
February 1st, 2009, 03:18 AM
:yell: Frenchy :yell: ....

We want to see Sam's February calendar pic in the new TJT. :cloud9: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Frenchy
February 1st, 2009, 09:50 AM
You guys are giving me waaaaaay too much credit , stop it right now ! :frustrated:

I didn't want to cause any drama , it's just that , the board has change a lot since I became a member. What can I say , I liked it better the way it used to be. :shrug: I guess I'll just have to stay out of some threads. Which will be very hard for me. :o

I did miss you guys :grouphug:

Frenchy
February 1st, 2009, 09:51 AM
:yell: Frenchy :yell: ....

We want to see Sam's February calendar pic in the new TJT. :cloud9: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

It's up it's up :yell:

ancientgirl
February 1st, 2009, 11:11 AM
You guys are giving me too waaaaaay too much credit , stop it right now ! :frustrated:

I didn't want to cause any drama , it's just that , the board has change a lot since I became a member. What can I say , I liked it better the way it used to be. :shrug: I guess I'll just have to stay out of some threads. Which will be very hard for me. :o

Frenchy, there are some threads I don't go into either. Just pick the ones you think won't make you sad or mad.:D

14+kitties
February 1st, 2009, 11:28 AM
You guys are giving me too waaaaaay too much credit , stop it right now ! :frustrated:

Ummm, I don't think we gave you ENOUGH credit!! Maybe if we had you wouldn't have left in the first place.
I for one am ecstatic you have decided to return!!!! I MISSED YOU! Yes, I know we emailed but having you here is much better!!! :grouphug:
You are part of the glue that holds this forum together. Accept that. And....

http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/14.gif back!

marko
February 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM
I too am so happy to see that you have posted a few times recently Frenchy :)

Winston
February 1st, 2009, 12:50 PM
The Amazing Powers of Frienship :thumbs up

clm
February 1st, 2009, 04:12 PM
WhooHoo.....doing the happy dance, and it's not pretty. :laughing:

The board is bound to change off and on, but I like it when you speak your mind my friend. Nothing wrong with blowing off a little steam. :laughing:

I'm so glad you're back. :D

Cindy

chico2
February 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM
Frenchy,there have been many times,sitting here crying and times I get angry at stupid people,but the core of this Forum is made up by people like you and many others,wonderful caring people,people I seldom meet in the real world,that's why I am still here.
You were greatly missed by everyone,me included:grouphug:
WELCOME BACK!

Mat&Murph
February 1st, 2009, 05:59 PM
Yahhh, Frenchy!!! Welcome back!!!!!! Matt and Murphy are really excited!!!!!

rainbow
February 1st, 2009, 11:32 PM
Frenchy,there have been many times,sitting here crying and times I get angry at stupid people,but the core of this Forum is made up by people like you and many others,wonderful caring people,people I seldom meet in the real world,that's why I am still here.
You were greatly missed by everyone,me included:grouphug:
WELCOME BACK!

Well said, Chico......I soooo agree. :thumbs up

Frenchy, .....good to see you back. :grouphug: