Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Germany

cassingermany
January 30th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Hello there. We are stationed in Germany and loving it.

I have 3 kids and 2 furbabies! We love the nice full hectic life and recently my youngest child just started school. FREEDOM! Kidding, but really it is kinda nice too. Glad to be here!

Cass

Sylvie
January 30th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Hey, welcome to the website.

It is a great place to chat, get help and support when you need it.

What kind of furbabies do you have??:D

hazelrunpack
January 30th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Welcome, cassingermany! We'd love to see pics of Sookie and Anna if you have any to share! :D

cassingermany
January 31st, 2009, 08:10 AM
I have a Parsons Russel Terrier and a wired haired Dauschund dog. Anna is the Parsons, shes 6 months and Sookie is the Dauschund, shes between 12 and 14.

Of course I have pics of both! They are ones that I used in another thread but here they are!

hazelrunpack
January 31st, 2009, 10:10 AM
They're adorable!! :cloud9: I'll bet Anna keeps Sookie in touch with her Inner Puppy. :D

cassingermany
January 31st, 2009, 10:57 AM
Actually I swear that when Anna starts jumping all around her and licking her face, I can tell shes thinking "Damn Pup, your lucky Im not younger to show you whos boss!" Sookie isnt a big fan of Anna, she wont growl at her or anything, its kinda like she mumbles or more like whines whenever Anna is all hyper around her like "someone help me, this thing is on crack!" They are too funny! Sookie is my sweet old lady, she takes walks at night and might play to wear herself out before bed. And Anna is my kid who has ADHD who just ate a whole box of chocolate. Between Anna and my 3 kids, they cancel each other out which is good!

angeldogs
January 31st, 2009, 05:51 PM
They are adorable,and welcome to the board.anymore pics.:D