Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello

ilovepits
January 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM
hi my name is Annie im from toronto i am owned by my 4 year old shep/pit blue aka moo moo bka mom and bishop shar-pei/pit 4 years old he has to many nick names to list so hello from us all

MushkosMom
January 28th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Welcome! I'm new to the site too and wanted to warn you... it's addicting! :) I'd love to see pics of "your owners," lol! :pawprint:

ilovepits
January 28th, 2009, 02:10 PM
my damned pc wont let me im tryin but nothing is coming up when i click on manage attachment:sad:

aslan
January 28th, 2009, 02:12 PM
welcome to the forum, check and make sure they are the right size ilovepits, they may be abit too large and need to be resized.

ilovepits
January 28th, 2009, 02:29 PM
lol oh boy now im just getting mad at the pc when i click on manage attachment nothing pops up at all i keep clicking and nothin but i do here a "bloop" sound but i dont know what it means :cry2: and it not my pop up blocker cause that would come up on the top of my screen my first day and im already making a fool of myself and im sure there will be more to come

lUvMyLaB<3
January 28th, 2009, 02:45 PM
when that comes up you click on "browse" to pic the pic, then find your pic and then click it, then after ur done ur message u hit subit. that make any sense? also u have to amek sure ur pic is smaller than 100kb, if not then u have to resize it.. did that help at all? probably not..

Glad u stopped by!! hope the picture thing works out!! very nice to meet you!

Melinda
January 28th, 2009, 02:58 PM
welcome to the forums, I use an outside hosting site for my pics then just copy and paste

ilovepits
January 28th, 2009, 03:24 PM
47594mom and bish

ilovepits
January 28th, 2009, 03:25 PM
kinda big but im sure ill get the hang of it at some point