Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My "captive" audience

14+kitties
January 28th, 2009, 01:22 PM
This is what happens every time I start to dig toys out from under all of the major appliances in my kitchen. :rolleyes:
I think they like the metal dowel I use to retrieve the toys as much as they do having their toys back. :D

Chris21711
January 28th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Kale does the exact same 14k, then when I get whatever it is out, he looks at it and pffft I wasn't hoping for that :rolleyes:

Tabby Heaven again :cloud9:

peeps
January 28th, 2009, 01:41 PM
And what a good looking audience you have there too!

haha they sure love to jam their things under appliances. I still can't find a number of toys I've bought for my cats, I don't know where they lose them to!

Love4himies
January 28th, 2009, 02:41 PM
:laughing::laughing: Wonder if they put the toys under the fridge on purpose just so you get the "stick" out.

krdahmer
January 28th, 2009, 03:15 PM
:laughing: Oh that hilarious....I have a similar audience for that chore, they know whats up as soon as I take the head off of the swiffer. I can't get over how many mice fit under the stove!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

Spatx
January 28th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one fishing out toys with an audience watching! I often have to get things from under the fridge/stove and sofas. My dogs are always there staring and waiting.

They are such an adorable group of kitties :D

hazelrunpack
January 28th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Can you blame them for being fascinated? I mean, hey! I'll admit it. I'm sorta fascinated by what lives under the fridge, too... :o I just don't wanna get to close to it! :laughing: All that greasy dog hair... :p

chico2
January 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM
14+,mine do the same,except I only have 3,they love those little bouncing balls and I found a half dozen under the fridge,+enough hair to knit a sweater:laughing:

14+kitties
January 28th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Funny thing is I dig stuff out from under washer/dryer/fridge/stove so often there is no hair left under there! It's all been cleaned out. I move the furniture in the living room once a week too to retrieve all of TT's earplugs. He insists they belong under the couch! :frustrated:

growler~GateKeeper
January 29th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Great pics - so cute how they've all lined up for front row seats, no pushing or shoving :D

I think they like the metal dowel I use to retrieve the toys as much as they do having their toys back. :D

Oh absolutely I used to use the metal handle of the flyswatter - that was more fun to play with than whatever came out from under the fridge :laughing:

diandpat
January 29th, 2009, 06:37 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:That is too sweet. They are so intense too!!!!